It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year F### Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: chr0naut

You guys got humor over there dontcha?

or is it that crappy british type?

We have modern media, so we can sample from the whole world, and our own homegrown comedy, too:

New Zealand humour
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

... but American's are funny. Just not their comedians as much.

edit on 8/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It takes a very low IQ to be fooled by the media and the ‘leaders’ of the world

Case in point

The same, moronic “iT’s a ReAl dAngErOus ThrEat” morons who are buying the lie

GO AND CATCH IT FOR YOURSELF

ITS HARMLESS

You seem to forget, I live in New Zealand. I can wander around just about everywhere in the country, freely, with no likelihood of catching it because there are no community cases of it.

I would have to travel overseas, or to get into one of the hotels where there are travelers in quarantine, to catch COVID-19.

Seems like a lot of pointless effort to get sick, and what would it prove? You aren't responding rationally anymore.

EVERYONE on Earth can wander around freely without catching it

But you knew that

I have NEVER worn a mask or social distanced or stayed home or obeyed any gathering rules

Because I’m not thick

I would think that the first bit of that post evidences the opposite to the last sentence of that post.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It doesn’t

The virus is harmless

And you know that

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Dear, oh dear, oh dear. Obviously you didn't actually read your own source material....which is a bit sad really.

The CDC knows the percentage of deaths with a comorbidity is high, that's why they don't count or publish it.

Written to obfuscate.

The actual number is in the general vicinity of 87%. I can't be bothered looking for the source, mainly because you're just completely terrified.......and once people fall into that condition, there's no coming back.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Dear, oh dear, oh dear. Obviously you didn't actually read your own source material....which is a bit sad really.

The CDC knows the percentage of deaths with a comorbidity is high, that's why they don't count or publish it.

Written to obfuscate.

The actual number is in the general vicinity of 87%. I can't be bothered looking for the source, mainly because you're just completely terrified.......and once people fall into that condition, there's no coming back.

You are confusing comorbidities of the disease with pre-existing comorbidities.

The virus causes a number of comorbidities such as; pneumonia, ARDS, and multi-organ failure due to cytokine storm. They are the mechanisms of the virus, that causes it to be fatal.

There are also pre-existing conditions, which by definition are also comorbidities, such as heart disease, diabetes, and so on, which make one more susceptible to the virus.

Generally, it is near impossible to determine if some types of comorbidities are pre-existing from the death certificate data. The certificate simply says that the patient died of these causes. It doesn't include medical history.

edit on 8/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

you're doing in spite of others' objections

I'm wearing a mask and staying indoors in spite of others' objections?

Sorry, no-one has objected yet. On what grounds do you think they might do so?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Good then keep doing you and let other do them.i am not responsible for your health in anyway. If I can’t control how much sugar and drugs you consume you can’t control if I wear a mask. See how that works? I don’t get to dictate what you eat to make you more healthy you have to that on your own same with everything.

We are social not solitary beings so stay at home by your self for your own good. Do you even listen to yourself?
Your future rulers already have a name for you it’s Baizou
Look it up.

a reply to: Astyanax

edit on 14-12-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join