It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Lawmakers call for Forensic AUDIT of Dominion voting machines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Things are heating up in Arizona where lawmakers have called for an Forensic Audit of Dominion Voting machines used in the 2020 General Election:

Do you think they will find anything? The rumurs so far is that they´ve found that votes a switched in the software in other State´s Dominion machines - will they find the same in AZ? What should happen with the AZ Dominion votes if there is cheating going on - should they all be discarded or should there be a new election, or perhaps we should just ignore it and try to do better next General Election? What is your opinion on all of this Dominion Voting software, should software be used at all or is paper ballots with fingerprints and signatures safer - or perhaps Blockchains is the way of the future voting software?

-MM
edit on 7-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Something seems really weak about why it takes a person with good judgment to show the evidence and then suddenly there's not no furious anger within the society that is involved with this cheating forgering and misconduct in their jurisdiction.
Is it because the news media is not covering it they don't want to cover it or they know that it's already set that Joe Biden no matter what the outcome is cheat no cheat fraud no fraud drove by them was put in there not elected but put in there..

the thing that we all have to be aware of is that we know Joe Biden is slipping into dementia you can tell by dementia that he's letting the truth speak when he's speaking and of course he's going to be silent pretty soon and definitely silence after he gets into the Oval Office it will be all prescript and edited before the public actually sees it because as we know people that suffer from Alzheimer's at the first stage they start speaking the truth and the truth usually comes out with anger.
and we've already heard about him saying if he has a disease so apparently he had some kind of infectious disease over the years and if so you can tell by his eyes they're usually kind of like Chinese slanted eyes it shows that that person had some type of infectious disease that wasn't treated fast enough.
but like I say it's something strange that there's not a velocity of anger on the streets like there was with this BLM or whatever they were doing there something is just fictitious about what is going down in the political landscape in America..

I do know by listening to Trump for the last 4 years he has not personally to the best of my knowledge attacked and gone after someone legally and there's a reason for that someone does have something on him as long as he plays a game and he doesn't go after that certain person whatever it is is not going to be let out yes he can be re-elected too but if you really think about it the landscape of I'm going to get you and throw you in jail just hasn't happened to someone who has the goods on Trump as long as he plays the fair ball game and doesn't decide to strike out he'll be safe.

(post by ManFromEurope removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

(post by TKDRL removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Piss off. You got enough to worry about in germany to be gloating over an election that don't even involve you. The # wrong with you people?

Nope, not pissing off. Just pissing you off, it seems. Happy to do so, too!

And as long as Diaper-Donnie is POTUS, he is still a danger to the world, to democracy and to the dignity of the USA.
“Reichstag” “Scytl servers”.... hmmm so many comparisons......

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Piss off. You got enough to worry about in germany to be gloating over an election that don't even involve you. The # wrong with you people?

And as long as Diaper-Donnie is POTUS, he is still a danger to the world, to democracy and to the dignity of the USA.

"Reichstag"?

"Scytl servers" were not raided in Germany. And even *if* there would have been a dark war between some three-letter-agencies, where is Germany involved with it? Besides having DE-CIX in Frankfurt?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

A lot easier to troll sites about an american election, than it is to straighten out where you live. I get it. It's how the world is these days. MSM got people more worried about what is going on overseas than your own back yard. Brave new world aint it.

You seem to be happy to point out that there are things to straighten out in foreign countries.

I do the same.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

"Reichstag"?

"Scytl servers" were not raided in Germany. And even *if* there would have been a dark war between some three-letter-agencies, where is Germany involved with it? Besides having DE-CIX in Frankfurt?
Ha! So you are aware there was a raid on some servers....But yet you flaunt the “lack of evidence”.

Gtfo

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Wait, so you're calling Trump a "danger to the World" for NOT wanting to continue/starting useless wars around the World? My goodness... talk about warped viewpoints.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
There is stuff that needs straightening out in every country in the world. Difference is, the MSM don't got me all riled up and emotionally involved in elections going on across the world. It seems totally bizarre to me. People all over the world are acting as if this election is their own or something.
edit on Mon, 07 Dec 2020 03:29:03 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

There's some kind of insane power-play going on in Arizona. Another government faction in the state has shut down the building where the voting machines are sequestered, claiming CoronaFlu is at Defcon-5 Major Disaster levels in Phoenix...Hint: It isn't.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So weird. Do they really think that people will accept this? Seems desperate to me.

-MM

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Too late. The data is long gone

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There's some kind of insane power-play going on in Arizona. Another government faction in the state has shut down the building where the voting machines are sequestered, claiming CoronaFlu is at Defcon-5 Major Disaster levels in Phoenix...Hint: It isn't.

It occurs to me this; is someone suggesting this pandemic is more important than this election??

Because IT SURE F’in looks like it

Someone chime in so I don’t feel left out in the cold on this hunch....

Hint:It ain’t
edit on 7-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join