It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead woman votes in PA with proof.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It did occur in a city in Michigan. 10 voters total. They died after sending their ballots in. The death certificates were delayed. The 10 votes were counted. The county though went red. Likely they were Republican vote or split.

Macomb Daily

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

To correct the problem, Meltzer said the state Legislature should require the Secretary of State's Office and the county to review the most recent voter record files a day before the election so that local officials pull their ballot. Another remedy would be to change the law to reflect once an absentee voter has voted, their vote should be tabulated regardless of whether they are dead or alive.

Option 2 sounds more practical. And fair.

edit on 12/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AssiduousSpook

Excellent! Glad to hear that... When I read your post I was impressed. How many posters on ATS actually go out and find stories that no one out there are reporting on? VERY few if any... Pretty darn impressive if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I feel like I got screwed with my pants on.

Sounds like a personal problem.

I hope this is exposed and we get a strait answer.
I think there may be only one "answer" you'll accept.

No. If Biden won, I would accept it, IF he won fair and square. When President Obama won in 2012, I voted for him in 08', I got drunk listened to loud music all night and went to work the next day. In 2020 with 40% of the vote being mail in and with DT leading in the battle ground states at 2am and bam in the morning, Biden had won. Never in my life I have never seen this before. In 2000, I voted for Gore and there was only one state in question. They seemed stolen as well but not as widespread and coordinated like this.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How do you come to this conclusion? The Constitution of the United States clearly states that ELECTION DAY is to the be FIRST Tuesday of November, how can you vote if you are dead on election day?

Please explain this to me? Mail in voting should be not be allowed and absentee ballots should be only allowed if a good reason is produced. They also should be counted FIRST so this # doesn't happen again.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Some people also have exactly the same name in a world of billions of people.

It is clear, however, that Donald Trump of New York voted twice according to the records.

edit on 7/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Jus' letting you know, you're responding to ATS's premo gas lighter. Just a heads up before the frustration sets in.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thats one woman though.

This is the biggest problem with all these claims of fraud, its all very well and good to highlight individual votes that might be fraudulent but for Trump to turn around the election result you have to prove it happened on mass and that these massive fraudulent votes where cast for Biden.

So far there is zero proof of voter fraud on that scale.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

Option 2 sounds more practical. And fair.

Whatever they determine, I really don't have a problem with, however I agree. If I vote, and then pass away, I would want my vote counted.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Annee

Did the OP say this was proof of systemic fraud or did they say that if they could find an invalid vote in 5 minutes, imagine how much could be found? Stop trying so hard to see nothing. It looks terrible on you.

As you ignore this part of same post: “No one has said there isn’t a small percentage of error”.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did she vote Democrat, or Republican?

100% of DEAD people vote Democrat...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I would have hundreds of people cross referencing the data.

How do we know that they are not doing this?
maybe they are doing this but just not finding the data to be credible.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Except this one. Allegedly.
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

After 5 minutes I found that this woman died before election day but her vote was recorded.

So her mailed in vote should be voided?

Well according to Pennsylvania Law, yes.

You don't even try anymore, sigh...

I was thinking not even the same person.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Mail in Ballots is what caused this nonsense. Old/dead people can be used to vote. Election day as written in the Constitution is the first Tuesday of November. What part of the law dont you people understand. PA law outright probhits a person that passed before election day for their vote to be counted. Just because you think of want something doesn't make it lawful.

For wide spread election tampering you need to show a conspiracy which has not been proven. Personally I think having mail in voting because of the virus because its unsafe to vote is a conspiracy all the while going to a Walmart is considered safe. If you can walk into a grocery store or Walmart you can go to the polls.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Not with the exact same birthday and county they live in. What are those odds? Sometimes I swear America deserves the stupidity it breeds.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AssiduousSpook

Not with the exact same birthday and county they live in. What are those odds? Sometimes I swear America deserves the stupidity it breeds.

Do they check your birthday when you vote?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

In MD, I was asked for my birth month and day, no year and NO ID. I was given a slip to sign and directed to a machine. I was given the option for a paper ballot which I declined.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AssiduousSpook

In MD, I was asked for my birth month and day, no year and NO ID. I was given a slip to sign and directed to a machine. I was given the option for a paper ballot which I declined.

It would make sense to have a registered voter ID paper, posted out to people, which included a signature, a unique crypto key, and a photo ID. The voter ID package should be delivered at a different time and date than any postal vote and should be notarized by an official who add their details including their crypto key, before the vote can be filed (i.e: it can be done at a polling station or beforehand at an authorized office, according to some strict verification rules).

In my country, we have a government-endorsed scheme called RealMe whose only purpose is to generate a trusted digital authenticator.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join