It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hong Kong: Video Of People Put On The Concentration Camp Buses

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hong Kong families watch as their loved ones are put on the concentration camp buses. Here is what it means to live in a "peoples republic" of communist dictatorship.

This is the nation we want to keep dependent on for all of our medicine and other critical needs?

Bring back production of critical manufacturing back to the United States.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Calling them concentration Camp Buses is a bit to much ey ?
Go watch a documentary about Auschwitz and see what a concentration camp is.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

link 1

organ harvesting

Yeah, this doesn't sound anything like concentration c camps. 🙄

Forced labor, torture and sexual abuse as indoctrination techniques, minority targeted, political dissenters targeted, presumably countless deaths. There is likely much more than what is known.

Yeah, I think you should rewatch your documentary. This sounds all too familiar.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I believe there may be some Japanese-Americans who might have a bone to pick.... Auschwitz was a real hell on earth, but I’d venture it’s the definition.

Not the place itself he speaks of....

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

www.hrw.org...#

Torture brainwashing and legal execution for being the wrong religion and they openly admit to that can you imagine what there hiding

I bet if we ever got to look into China like we did Germany it would be far worse than anything hitler did the Chinese are absolutely brutal with that kind of thing

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't see any screaming or whaling.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

If that's indeed the case, then I have to be blunt here -- they dropped the ball and let it happen. For all the noise Hong Kong keeps making, they sure don't like to get dirty and back up their words and protests with REAL fighting back at all.

This is a prime example of exactly why the US should not ever get involved in issues abroad outside of genuine full-fledged genocidal/extermination atrocities -- if the locals never bother to do it themselves, they're always going to be cattle waiting to be lead to slaughter, while simultaneously expecting someone else to rush in & save them instead. That's a BAD mindset to foster, even with allies.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That's..that's awful. There are ways to stop a bus. Would everyone be slaughtered if they disabled the buses and got their people out? I know they aren't armed but.. is it too late for them to rise up? I would damn well die trying. I cannot imagine the anguish of seeing your loved ones taken away, possibly never to be seen again but assuredly, different people if they survive and live to return.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Does anyone know what is being said.

For all we know the bus could be taking away real criminals.

Those people could be angry at the people being taken away.

Sad when you know most media stories are fake.

So is this fake news or real news.

P

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That's we we can't have nice things.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
That's..that's awful. There are ways to stop a bus. Would everyone be slaughtered if they disabled the buses and got their people out? I know they aren't armed but.. is it too late for them to rise up? I would damn well die trying. I cannot imagine the anguish of seeing your loved ones taken away, possibly never to be seen again but assuredly, different people if they survive and live to return.

They're not armed, and the people taking them away are.
That's all you really need to know... Think those people are coming back?
Those are friends. Family. Siblings. Mothers, fathers, uncles.... And they're being disappeared at the hands of a government that has total control over the people.

Never give the government control over the people. It ends in mass murder every single time.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Got to get that social score back in check so they can get government healthcare and the privileged of travel independent of government permission.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

For all we know the bus could be taking away real criminals.

What could go wrong at a “re-education camp”?

top topics

join