It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predicts 2021 to be a year of Humanity, Unconditional Love, and Compassion.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
At last, some good news in sight.

Psychic and certified medium Linda Willow Roberts predicts 2021 to be mostly peaceful.

Some key takeaways
-On the 21st of December Saturn and Jupiter meet in the sign of the Aquarius and there's an energy shift
-2021 will be a bit rebellious and people will be more skeptical. Some disclosures expected.
-People will be more energized after the dull and home stuck 2020. They would want to work more and take control of their life and futures.
-Some shifting of plates and seismic activity in AU/NZ and West coast of America.
-Some aquatic discoveries of new species.
-Original landowners and elders will be acknowledged for their opinion and land will be healed back to its original state after all the damage.

Read it on www.bodyandsoul.com.au... 08af7a2d

Hope at least some of that comes to pass. Frankly I can see no option of COVID easing. Many people have lost their near and dear and many more have gone through tougher situations. But I believe that there is always sunshine after a rainy day. Let's all pray for the world to heal and for us all to go back to at least part of our old lives.

Gopal

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: drngopal

I predict a riot ... everywhere
seriously

+2 more 
link   
How does one certify to be a medium? The only thing that comes to mind is south park where Cartman kicks all the other psychics asses by being more and more full of crap. I predict 2021 is going to be the year people get sick of bull crap and eff things up physically to the people that have been doing things to manipulate them.

If they can play football and basketball but they can't let kids go to school

if they can force people to shop where they want you to buy food and shut down the other place

if they can tell you to stay indoors but walk around freely

I predict soon people will kick other peoples asses

link   
So we are getting a Ministry of Love?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

How does one certify to be a medium?

By aspiring to mediocrity?

Or by losing 30 pounds.

edit on 12/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

2021 will be a year...like any other year. Full of things that happen good and bad. Because, the only certainty in life really is...# happens.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Is this the same lady who "spoke" with Joe Biden's dogs?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How does one certify to be a medium?

By aspiring to mediocrity?

Or by losing 30 pounds.

If I lose another 30 pounds I wont weigh enough to keep the world down and it may fly up my ass and crush me wtf bro?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

No, we are getting the ministry of #### you. Believe me I am a certified mediocre.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The most successful mediums and psychic's are the best liars or half truth dealers.

Real Psychic's solve crimes they don't do fortunes because it is not all good news.

It would be nice if it was though but someone will lose a loved one, knife, gun and other crime will still occur, somewhere there will be conflict and war, nations will argue over territorial boundary's and natural resources.

So think positive by all mean's but take these people with a shovel full of very potent salt, like I say real medium's DO exist but they solve crimes and mostly find it more of a curse in there lives than a blessing, imagine having to relive other folk's death's and being compelled to find there body's and murderer's.

You don't get rich that way though, being a new age crystal touting pretend medium with flowery words though can make you a mint.

I am not telling you off I am thankful for you trying to cheer folk's up but you know most of us are cynics.
And I wish this young lady well as well since she may actually believe she is a Psychic and who knows my cynicism may be wrong?.

edit on 6-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If I lose another 30 pounds I wont weigh enough to keep the world down and it may fly up my ass and crush me wtf bro?

Some flat Earth folk say the disk is currently accelerating upward (that is "upward") at a rate of 32 ft/sec2.
edit on 12/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Some flat Earth folk say the disk is currently accelerating upward (that is "upward") at a rate of 32 ft/sec2.

I am not due for another dick flattening for approximately 65000hr/4th power... any before or after may make aquarius and the big dipper beat the crap out of the lion guy and zombies will attack planet earth from mars and we do not want that!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Spiders.

Spiders from Mars.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Psychics rank right up there along side CNN in my book...

He’s one of those people who can “talk to dead people” who have “crossed over.” Just like John Edward. It’s hard to convince believers that it’s all a game of cold reading, though, when their TV shows are edited down to 20 minutes from hours of taping.

But perhaps this clip will help. It’s a five-minute, unedited clip of Van Praagh on an Australian talk show getting guess after guess after guess wrong when talking to people who have lost their loved ones.

www.patheos.com...#-up/ (Google it - URL contains profanity)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: slatesteam

No, we are getting the ministry of #### you. Believe me I am a certified mediocre.
Sigh. Just not a well-read one

edit on 6-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Psychics rank right up there along side CNN in my book...

He’s one of those people who can “talk to dead people” who have “crossed over.” Just like John Edward. It’s hard to convince believers that it’s all a game of cold reading, though, when their TV shows are edited down to 20 minutes from hours of taping.

But perhaps this clip will help. It’s a five-minute, unedited clip of Van Praagh on an Australian talk show getting guess after guess after guess wrong when talking to people who have lost their loved ones.

www.patheos.com...#-up/ (Google it - URL contains profanity)

Funny, I met him, Van Praagh. A work thing.

He refused to talk to me.
edit on 6-12-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Bowie was weird but there will never be another like him.

I guess though that this was the period when all those musicians were experimenting with, erm, home medication.
I prefer Floyd if I have to listen to something weird they had there period as well (though I do rank him very highly).

And one of the Beatles track's (though I was never a Beatles fan despite being born in Liverpool this is actually weirdly good).

edit on 6-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Damn fine musician. His backup band wasn't bad either.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Its not quite what the UN are predicting..

UN: ‘2021 Is Going to Be Most Catastrophic Year in Our History’

newspunch.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I predict more 'peaceful' riots, everywhere.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join