It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Hiden Biden fall on his sword?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
As the mountain of evidence continues to grow at a vulcanic rate,
the Soros/Pelosi/China Dominion machines are proving CommiCrat election Fraud.
No one has the time to attempt to educate the hateful, closed minded,
prejudiced, TDS'ers that refuse to accept the facts. The real news is out there.
The question is, will Junq Ho Joe, attempt to save his corrupt party and fall on his sword.

edit on V282020Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 06 Dec 2020 16:28:16 -06001 by Violater1 because: ;lfgck;l

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

At this point, team Trump & Giuliani, are doing their best to make that sword sharpest and toughest possible, to take on as many commicrats as is humanly possible, and the rest of them as is inhumanly possible...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Doubt it.

Biden is wearing plot armor.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Joe will do what Joe is told to do by the people who got him selected in the first place.

My guess? by the end of this even ohbummah won't talk to him anymore. Barry was probably selected with the same system of corruption, but he had the whole first black president thing going for him.
Biden has nothing going for him- anyone voting for him was just voting against the other guy. Nobody heard Biden choke and stumble over basic sentences, words, or numbers and said hey- that's my kind of guy!

My guess is he falls into obscurity. If the DNC tries to support him after "The AP" can no longer claim he's the POTUS, they'd be dragging their own name through the mud as well.... and Biden would actually have to serve time for his crimes. What kind of message does that send to the other drones they've had working for the .gov for 30-50 years?
They've got to keep their cheater-base happy. Without fat wallet cheating they couldn't afford to order millions of ballots from china to drop off in the dark of the night in key cities.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Joe Biden is personally crashing and burning.

Two months ago he twice admitted that he would win through election fraud.

He wants to get rid of John Durham and Berry whatever he has learned during his two-year investigation into the Obama-Biden White House.

Joe Biden admitted this week that he fractured his foot near the shower, doing something with his dog.

2 days ago he proclaimed that a quarter of a million Americans will die from coronavirus between now and February.

In September he said 120 million Americans had already died from Coronavirus.

On and on I could go...

There is no way we can let this man be president of our great country.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

He fell over his dog so maybe.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He fell over his dog so maybe.

Does anyone else get the feeling he might have been doing something a little bit not PC with said dog?
The way he treats children, and how screwed up his kid(s?) turned out...

They call this feeling the willies, but bill got away with it.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No. The media will do exactly what it did for obama. Nothing but softball questions, anyone disagreeing with biden/harris administration will be looked at as crazy.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
prejudiced, TDS'ers that refuse to accept the facts. The real news is out there.
The question is, will Junq Ho Joe, attempt to save his corrupt party and fall on his sword.

"His Fraudulency Funny Uncle" Joe will protect his party and sweep it all under the rug and might even find a way to prosecute legit whistle-blowers as traitors. That is the way the Democrats operate these days, and as he said, he IS the Democratic Party.

He'll make sure that any swords that fall will fall on the necks of conservatives, Democrats will be protected at all costs.
That is the way the Democrats have operated for years.

edit on 12/6/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I agree Biden will do whatever he is told to, so he isn't going to do that anytime soon. He has to get to Jnauary 21st or 22nd at the very least.
edit on 6-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Biden will never fall on hios sword.

Someone, Harris, will push him on it.

The only time Biden falls is when he's molesting his dog.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And they want us to believe 80 million voted for him. When the dust settles, I'll bet it's more like 50 million biden and 100 million + Trump.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: carewemust

And they want us to believe 80 million voted for him. When the dust settles, I'll bet it's more like 50 million biden and 100 million + Trump.

you mean 50 million votes against trump, and 100+ for.

Nobody actually wants biden... Obama himself didn't even want biden in the big chair.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
the honest answer is NO

why would he when if he gets to be president EVERYTHING will just "disappear" never to be investigated or legally punished?

remember hillory server with damning evidence?
Epstein and his undeniable evidence?
hunter biden son and undeniable evidence
Comey ILLEGALLY giving confidential information to a reporter for sole purpose of bypassing the legal process
if you want to go really far back obama fast and furious.

at this point the constitution, courts, and (pick your alpahbet) local, state and fed law enforcement agency are all null and void..

scrounger

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I got just the sword...

The Dem party certainly has done a fine job of political mass suicide.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I got just the sword...

The Dem party certainly has done a fine job of political mass suicide.

That will do

ps, for joining in 2018, how did you get such a high "way above top secret score?"

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

There is no honor among thieves.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have a better question, will Sydney Powell throw herself on the sword? Her and her Kraken have done exactly as predicted, which is absolutely nothing!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

These are all concocted bogus conspiracy theories to discredit Mr. Biden by falsely smearing his son Hunter. To do so, Mr Trump and his associates solicited assistance from Ukraine and China and relied on Russian agents to disseminate disinformation.

And you swallowed it...hook, line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
As much as I dislike it when people use trendy name calling to discredit someone since it only makes the person doing it seem childish and takes away from the seriousness of the situation, I had to reply in here because it's hard to believe this snippet hasn't been posted yet.

Not much concocted here anyway...Quite a few of us were calling this months ago, but now hear it straight from his own mouth.. KH probably cant wait to put him in the ground. Probably didn't think she was on split screen while trying to signal Joe to STFU.

"If I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

edit on 7-12-2020 by d3ftronix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join