It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Ground Breaking Plan To Stop 250k More Deaths By Feb

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Biden has come up with "his" plan that will stop this spread that we are now facing and save 100,000 of lives. CNN, MSNBC and so many others are raving over his ability to quickly get the Pandemic under control. THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN, if he gets it...

That plan with a huge amount of deliberation to develop it is as follows... He might only tell us a little because it is too complex for him to spell it all out in one breath, or sentence, but I'll try my best.

HE WILL ASK AMERICANS TO WEAR MASKS FOR HIS FIRST 100 DAYS IN OFFICE

You heard it here first folks, WE ARE SAVED!!!

edit on 6-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
From which side of the ground will Joe be breaking this plan?
edit on 6-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've got a hunch Joe is so caught up in the mask's effectiveness because Jill has to constantly remind him to put it on like a Mom does a child. it's always with that quasi BS story about it will do this or that. Like eat you broccoli and you will grow up strong.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Any bets on how it takes the CDC to ramp down the sensitivity of the PCR test once Joe is installed?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Joe Biden keeps moving the goalposts.

In September, 250,000 more Americans were supposed to be killed between Labor Day Christmas.... if everyone wore a mask. Without the mask, 500,000 deaths.

This was immediately after he proclaimed that 120 million Americans have been killed by Coronavirus.

There is no way Americans should allow this man to be president of our country.
edit on 12/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Forgot to add it's too bad Kamala didn't disagree so he could pretend to have a disease and resign

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Biden can't count.
We have all seen it.

The only reason he's relevant at all is because the TV says so....

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Any bets on how it takes the CDC to ramp down the sensitivity of the PCR test once Joe is installed?

Will that put a dent in the number of deaths per day (2,804 recorded on 3 December 2020)?

Nuh.

edit on 6/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
He didn't say we'll have to wear pants.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Easiest way to stop the Covid death count:

By being honest and NOT labeling every death with co-morbidities as a Covid death.

Six percent folks. 6% of the total death toll. Those are the Covid deaths. What happened to the flu and pneumonia?

If Biden somehow gets inaugurated I have a feeling the MSM will do just that. " thank goodness we now have a president who takes this pandemic seriously"

Makes me sick.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Is that worldwide? Because the US didn't record nearly that many deaths on Dec. 1.

Also, not to take away from the tragedy of a death to the immediate loved ones, but 12,848 people out of 7.8 billion world wide is 0.00016% of the total world population for that day. Additionally, we lost an average of 150,000 people every day in the world for whatever reasons. At 8.6%, your 12,848 people isn't even a significant percentage of that number, not even 10%.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Last week while laundering funds at a music store
there was a guy hanging there who two months ago
was released from the hospital for some surgery
to his intestines or something.

At that time, the man was basically manic,
asking me to feel the healing powers radiating from his hands.
I said I couldn’t feel it since I have a homebrew concoction
of thieve’s oil emollient on my hands.

This time, however, after slapping at a few bass guitars for twenty
minutes or so, he abruptly stopped playing, then asked if I’ve had ‘the covid’.
Yeah, I said. I had some used adidas shoes and sportswear from
a person who died, sent over from
Rome at the height of the plague, but they had been laundered
before shipping, then I got sick, almost died. I reminded him
that he had healed me last time I was there.....

He said that we are supposed to limit our exposure
socializing to thirty minutes. Basically telling me to leave
(I am concluding that he works there now) which was
fine with me since I don’t really like hanging with mental

Zombies.
Spiritually dead ones,
those are the worst kind.

Oh, btw. Biden will never become president.
He will be fortunate to die before he goes to prison.
This election fraud stunt was no slight infraction.
I hope the media die in their complicity.
I hope it buries them alive
one and all.

# 1272
edit on 6-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
why bother at this point in time, US is so busy trying to divide itself that they may deliberately sabotage the country just to prove a point.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In September, 250,000 more Americans were supposed to be killed between Labor Day Christmas.... if everyone wore a mask. Without the mask, 500,000 deaths.

This was immediately after he proclaimed that 120 million Americans have been killed by Coronavirus.

And yet he was the best the Democrats had to offer.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: carewemust

And yet he was the best the Democrats had to offer.

Following up Mrs. Clinton, it was hard to find a more horrible candidate. They didn't quite manage, offering Joe... but they thought they might slip in Harris under the guise of an old white man.
They'd probably find a way to promote pelosi to a seat of real power once they got to that point.

Gross.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Is that worldwide? Because the US didn't record nearly that many deaths on Dec. 1.

Also, not to take away from the tragedy of a death to the immediate loved ones, but 12,848 people out of 7.8 billion world wide is 0.00016% of the total world population for that day. Additionally, we lost an average of 150,000 people every day in the world for whatever reasons. At 8.6%, your 12,848 people isn't even a significant percentage of that number, not even 10%.

Apologies, I mistyped a leading number 1. The number I intended to type was 2,848 (fat finger syndrome).

The number was extracted from Johns Hopkins figures for the US, but here is an easier to read graph, although the numbers are slightly different:

US Coronavirus Deaths Per Day
edit on 6/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Because after Joe gets in......

All the sudden the flu and other ailments will come back and no longer be counted along with COVID........

Then theyll hail him as a hero, and the brainwashed will never question it, while the rest of us shake our heads

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Xtrozero

Easiest way to stop the Covid death count:

By being honest and NOT labeling every death with co-morbidities as a Covid death.

Six percent folks. 6% of the total death toll. Those are the Covid deaths. What happened to the flu and pneumonia?

If Biden somehow gets inaugurated I have a feeling the MSM will do just that. " thank goodness we now have a president who takes this pandemic seriously"

Makes me sick.

Not sure where the 6% came from but the case-mortality figure in the US is currently 1.9%.

That is only the percentage of those who have already tested positive for COVID-19, and have died of it (according to certified COD).

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The 6% was from a CDC report a few months ago that the media desperately tried to spin and subvert.

It stated that only 6% of the total Covid deaths in the U.S. were patients who died of Covid alone. The other 94% had co-morbidities such as diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, pneumonia, etc.

www.cdc.gov...

edit on 6-12-2020 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
He didn't say we'll have to wear pants.

Good because mine don't fit now after working from home for nine months.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join