It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Biden said Hydrosonic Missiles and Cucumbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Since the start of this scenario I have been consistent in saying that I do not think either Biden or Trump are anything less then a disaster as a choice. That neither is the right choice to lead this country and that the Democratic and Republican parties have failed this country with these being the choices. I still believe exactly that, neither Trump or Biden is a good choice but sadly we are getting one of them for possibly as long as the next 4 years.

As the majority of posts on ATS are now seemingly created by the same posters leaning 100% towards Trump I want to ask a question:
If the following was said by Biden how would that be covered on ATS ?

"President Trump told a cheering crowd in Georgia on Saturday that the US has a missile that does not actually appear to exist, "Brand new missiles and rockets, hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonic and hydrosonic," Trump said in Valdosta. "You know what hydrosonic is? Water."

The other recent quote that Im interested to see how it would be covered on ATS if Biden said it

Trump said: "At the urging of Kelly and David, my administration took historic action to protect growers of Georgia blueberries, peppers, squash and cucumbers.

"Who does cucumbers around here? 'Cause I like cucumbers! I'm the only one. I like cucumbers."

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

This thread is Ghey.

No comparison to the dementia ridden word salad from Biden on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I haven't voted FOR a candidate in my lifetime.

I have voted AGAINST many.

What we have now is what we will have until we get rid of the so-called two-party system.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Your right according to Snoops,America has no new hypersonic missiles. Snoops is the defactco authority on the US military and all of their latest weapons.

Everyone loves sucking on Snoops! It’s the Fountain of Truth!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Your right according to Snoops,America has no new hypersonic missiles. Snoops is the defactco authority on the US military and all of their latest weapons.

Everyone loves sucking on Snoops! It’s the Fountain of Truth!

OP doesn't mention Snopes; you're posting red herrings and strawmen.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Do the hydrosonic missiles clean your teeth before killing you ?

They'd obviously say it was another sign of Biden's dementia but we all know Trump doesn't have dementia so it couldn't be that.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Since the start of this scenario I have been consistent in saying that I do not think either Biden or Trump are anything less then a disaster as a choice. That neither is the right choice to lead this country and that the Democratic and Republican parties have failed this country with these being the choices. I still believe exactly that, neither Trump or Biden is a good choice but sadly we are getting one of them for possibly as long as the next 4 years.

As the majority of posts on ATS are now seemingly created by the same posters leaning 100% towards Trump I want to ask a question:
If the following was said by Biden how would that be covered on ATS ?

"President Trump told a cheering crowd in Georgia on Saturday that the US has a missile that does not actually appear to exist, "Brand new missiles and rockets, hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonic and hydrosonic," Trump said in Valdosta. "You know what hydrosonic is? Water."

The other recent quote that Im interested to see how it would be covered on ATS if Biden said it

Trump said: "At the urging of Kelly and David, my administration took historic action to protect growers of Georgia blueberries, peppers, squash and cucumbers.

"Who does cucumbers around here? 'Cause I like cucumbers! I'm the only one. I like cucumbers."

Much of your OP seems valid to me and I will try to keep it in mind.

But in the big picture ATS does not have a lot of power or sway as far as I know.

Now look at how about 99% of MSM do the opposite of what concerns you here on ATS.

MSM is very powerful and has much sway over the actions of many in this country.

I have never seen you make an OP on the more concerning issue I have pointed out.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

today, it's just another cofevee moment. 5 years from now, we may start to hear about hydrosonic technology in torpedo's.

Or...

Trump said something dumb to a crowd of people as may have happened once before. Once.

But if we are looking at nothing more than saying stupid things, I'd wager it's a tight race between Biden and Trump. Biden due to his brain being mush, Trump due to his mouth moving faster than his brain moves. (IMHO)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I dunno dude, i seem to recall having a fair bit of fun when trump babbled about 6g, made a bunch of jokes about how much more economically viable landmines arranged 1m apart along the us/mexico border would be than a wall, constantly make fun of his dumb ass 4d chess #, probably made fun of a bunch of other # he's said too...

But honestly, joe biden's a little girl sniffing, literal systemic racist with a long history of terrible laws and policies, and is seemingly incapable of forming a coherent thought or sentence.

Like, that #'s not even something to make fun of biden's just straight #ed, utterly incompetent and reprehensible.
edit on 6/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Since the start of this scenario I have been consistent in saying that I do not think either Biden or Trump are anything less then a disaster as a choice.

Ok, so, you're still ignorant about what Trumo is or has actually done while in office, but just laser focused on his style. I like his style, but I couldn't care less about his style, I care about accomplishments, and his are extraordinary, especially in light of everything he has had to endure these last 4 years.

Maybe he is talking about these?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, I accidentally deleted my post and can't be bothered to remember what I said, so nevermind.
Something about how other countries have underwater missiles, so we most certainly do as well. Maybe they're not specifically called "hydrosonic" missiles, but that's a rather unimportant issue to point out.
edit on 12/6/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Because it's a name for a marketing gimmick for a toothbrush.

curaprox.us...

And doesn't make sense in terms of missiles.

Hydro meaning water
Sonic meaning sound

Hypersonic missiles go faster than sound

Hydrosonic ones...uhh travel through water and make lots of noise?
edit on 6/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's not exactly rocket science, pardon the pun, to realize that we are working on hypersonic missle technology.

Hydrosonic usually refers to toothbrushes, howevewr.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oh your taking this serious? Ok well I didn’t see any sources at all for his quotes so they are made up. 🤷‍♂️ Fact checked.
I posted as much substance as the OP anyway at least what I had to say was funny.
a reply to: Gryphon66

edit on 6-12-2020 by Athetos because: Because word salad

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

IMO..the Tic Tac UFO video was the Hydro missile being tested.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: trollz

Because it's a name for a marketing gimmick for a toothbrush.

curaprox.us...

And doesn't make sense in terms of missiles.

Hydro meaning water
Sonic meaning sound

Hypersonic missiles go faster than sound

Hydrosonic ones...uhh travel through water and make lots of noise?

Don't be this dumb...

How is a vibrating toothbrush either water or sound?

Meanwhile sound + water is a real field of emerging study, or more correctly, the study of compression waves in non-air mediums.

That is not even beside the fact that this is obvious trolling by trump. If he was confused on the understanding of hydro, then sure you would have a point. Trump is literally trolling people like you.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nodrak

That is not even beside the fact that this is obvious trolling by trump.

Of course.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Do the hydrosonic missiles clean your teeth before killing you ?

No, but it shakes the barnacles off of any whales in the vicinity.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I would imagine breaking the sound barrier underwater.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hydrosonic missiles sounds like a reference to more stealthy supercavitating torpedoes?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join