It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says he will develop some disease and resign if him and Kamala disagree

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Really strange video from Biden, not that that’s saying much at this point.

When asked how him and Kamala would settle disagreements on policy he first says what you would expect, that they would discuss options and come to an agreement, but then he says that if they came to a moral disagreement that he would “develop some disease and resign”

Right after this you can see Kamala shaking her head “no”, my guess is that she’s in disbelief that he just said the real plan.

youtu.be...

edit on 6-12-2020 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Really strange video from Biden, not that that’s saying much at this point.

When asked how him and Kamala would settle disagreements on policy he first says what you would expect, that they would discuss options and come to an agreement, but then he says that if they came to a moral disagreement that he would “develop some disease and resign”

Right after this you can see Kamala shaking her head “no”, my guess is that she’s in disbelief that he just said the real plan.

youtu.be...

The 25th Amendment will be invoked by next May, if not before. Book it. Congratulations President Harris.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776
Obama said Joe can't keep certain things secret. It's a character flaw. He said twice in October that he'd win due to fraud.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If you compare videos of 2019 Joe against 2020 Joe, he may have the disease already.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I was against Harris but my Fed Special Agent buds seem to like her as she was a supposed Pit Bull on criminal activity back in California. I would assume they did there work to ferret out the news that may or may not be true about here.

So happy days may be here again.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Not to be cynical or negative, but as a dude that age the common cold could probably lift your other ankle into the grave.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That literally makes no sense.

If they argue he's gonna quit ?

Yeah some president there.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Hey Joe, we already know this... way ahead of you, bud... haha

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Here you go:

Yeah....something tells me that was the plan from the beginning. Now, if it takes place...it wouldn't be such a shocker to their fan base of 8 million.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Here you go:

Yeah....something tells me that was the plan from the beginning. Now, if it takes place...it wouldn't be such a shocker to their fan base of 8 million.

Of course that was the plan.. Why else would Kamala risk her political future to join a ticket with one of the most corrupt politicians we've seen? During the primaries she shared exactly how she felt about him, and then when pressed about it after she joined the ticket, she goes "it was just a debate, Stephen", while laughing it off to Colbert... She knew if she would join this ticket she would be the President within a year. it was also sold to her due to how unlikable she was during the primaries.. less than 2% liked her, and Tulsi Gabbard essentially ended her political run in a mere 4 minutes... Kamala knew this was her best bet to the presidency, so she sold herself out yet again to climb the "ladder" of success... She either sells her soul or opens her legs to get ahead...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: havok
What is with that tangent about playing her up instead of telling us why he'd be good for the job.

All I saw was "If theres anything that Kamala doesn't like, even though I'm president, I'll fold like a wet soy boy in a domestic case."

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I feel so comfortable now after hearing that. I sure am glad he is our President Elect- he has everything under control and is calming the masses with his coherent and calming message.

/sarcasm

This is bizarro world! What a weird thing to say.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I believe he knows that's the plan all along. He's not a leader, he is a follower as expressed in all his speeches and rhetoric. There is a clear defined line drawn in the sand. Biden dares not touch it. Why else would he act as if the POTUS seat isn't the highest? If they disagree, he resigns? What kind of beta-cuck are we talking about here?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If my co-workers and I ever have a fundamental disagreement I always develop some disease and resign my position. Isnt that what you should do?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
At this point, does it even matter what that senile, demented, alzheimer's patient says?

It obviously doesn't. If it did, this conversation would never be happening because not a single person with more than half a functioning brain cell who's actually listened to anything that idiot's said just over the last year, let alone the 47 years of his career, would have ever cast a ballot for him.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
If my co-workers and I ever have a fundamental disagreement I always develop some disease and resign my position. Isnt that what you should do?

I mean...that's what I do.
I just quit when people fundamentally disagree with me.

What a joke.

Sad thing is, most people only voted for him out of their sheer hatred for Trump. You would think their hatred would put someone better in the position to be filled....

edit on 6-12-2020 by havok because:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

sounds like he was making a joke.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's not what he said.

And if it is, it's not what he meant.

And if it was what he meant, he was being sarcastic.

Saying dumb, off the wall things = 4D chess.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I was against Harris but my Fed Special Agent buds seem to like her as she was a supposed Pit Bull on criminal activity back in California. I would assume they did there work to ferret out the news that may or may not be true about here.

So happy days may be here again.

“Pit bull on criminal activity”

The same woman who donated to bail out looters and rioters and told others to donate as well, and also told them to keep rioting and looting?
She’s only tough on crime when she can personally profit from it, like when she got kick backs from the prison industry and kept multiple people in prison past their sentences and she had to be legally forced to let them out.

Guess your “fed special agent buds” are not very well informed

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama said Joe can't keep certain things secret. It's a character flaw. He said twice in October that he'd win due to fraud.

Quote it.

Or it didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join