It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you don't think they're covering up election fraud at this point...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

[Judge grants access to forensic investigation of 22 Dominion voting machines] The order stems from a case brought by a Michigan voter, William Baily, who claims ballots were damaged during a recount concerning a marijuana proposal that narrowly passed in Village of Central Lake, Michigan, Fox News reported.

townhall.com...

These judges are denying cases over voter fraud and irregularities relating to the presidential election, but allowing cases when it comes to legalized marijuana.

It doesn't get anymore blatant than this, and if you don't believe the presidential election was stolen, you should have your head checked.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Look what was found during a forensic analysis of an impounded Georgia "tabulator" machine.

Votes Auto-switched from Trump to Biden: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Your other thread argues that this is a good thing and will help determine how the 'votes flipped'. Try to make up your mind, which narrative are we supposed to be following?

originally posted by: rounda
This will be major. They've got witnesses who can pinpoint the algorithm used to flip votes, and we watched, on election night, how votes flipped.

edit on 6-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Look what was found during a forensic analysis of an impounded Georgia "tabulator" machine.

Let me be the first to say...

They're lying.
It's just a one-off glitch.
They don't know how to use the machine properly.
This is propaganda.

Did I miss any?
edit on 12/6/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It will and has fallen on deaf ears, as long as Right leaning Americans have internet, food on the table, and their house payment paid, you won't see much out of them.. I'll say give sleepy Joe a chance if it's like we thought violence and tarring and feathering will be a thing again..

It's a different age as what it used to be. I'm glad I didn't have kids.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

10 stars to your 2 stars says that you have already been ratioed, and will continue to be ratioed as his star and flag count increases

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Your other thread argues that this is a good thing and will help determine how the 'votes flipped'. Try to make up your mind, which narrative are we supposed to be following?

This will be major. They've got witnesses who can pinpoint the algorithm used to flip votes, and we watched, on election night, how votes flipped.

And nothing I've said contradicts that.... This is commenting on the coverup. It is a good thing they allowed a forensic test, but its a bad thing these judges has been covering the fraud up by denying cases pertaining to the presidential election...

I don't understand what you're implying?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

If I was interested in star whoring at this particular point in time I would have made an insulting post about Biden and Harris or linked to some Twitter rando confirming your bias.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That you made two mutually exclusive threads.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
What is Georgia up to now....15 major "glitches"?

The Governor may flee to Canada like Baltimore's mayor did last year.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's crazy, and not unexpected in the least. Any Senator that doesn't object to Democrat elector selection in January needs to be arrested for treason.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The FBI screwed up when they took out the mafia. We need to return to the good old days of J Edgar Hoover.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That you made two mutually exclusive threads.

One was breaking political news, and one is commentary on the coverup in the mud pit...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Funny you say that just watched a Las vegas documentary this morning about the mafia moving in, it was great and look what has become of that city lol...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

One was breaking political news, and one is commentary on the coverup in the mud pit...

And one is saying it will expose fraud and the other is lamenting that it won't.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
ok, do the investigations, file the indictments, take it to the supreme court, abide by the decision... then just STFU.

Or whine that the courts are a demb manipulated commie nest. your choice...
edit on 6-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And one is saying it will expose fraud and the other is lamenting that it won't.

Perhaps you should go read it, I didn't "lament" anything.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your Original Post is lamenting the 'stolen' election.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
ok, do the investigations, file the indictments, take it to the supreme court, abide by the decision... then just STFU.

Or whine that the courts are a demb manipulated commie nest. your choice...

Too hard, let's just whine about it online.

Then when the results stand you can continue to say 'we were cheated, waaaaaaa'.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Some are so inured to the media propaganda that they will try to protect it at all costs. Even questioning the official narrative leaves one open for contempt and ridicule. So they do not care whether the allegations are true or false; they just want you to shut up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join