It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just watched JFK again...it’s relevant due to the election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There are tons of quotes but honestly rewatch the movie. I say rewatch the movie because if you are on a conspiracy web site and you never saw JFK, then shame in you for 6 weeks.

Jim Garrison was a District attorney for New Orleans. He brought the only case to trail for the murder of JFK

He had eye witness after eye witness, he had some official documents, he had a lot of pieces that fit and didn’t make sense. Like Oswald defective to Russia and then was not only allowed back in the country but was allowed to bring a wife. (Immigration reform has been needed for decades, but that’s another post). He was bringing in a cop who took down that the one person used an alias, the judge said that wasn’t allowed because the cop following SOP asked the question about allies without a lawyer present. Turns out the the guy using the allies worked for the CIA which came out 5 years after he died

Anywho...in one said we have, we the people, common sense, multiple eye witness, and a paper trail

On the other side

We have the deep state, three letter agencies, most politicians and the media.

Sounds a lot like 2020 and voter fraud

Treason doth never prosper," wrote an English poet, "What's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason."

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I suspect Oliver Stone belongs to one of those three letter agencies. Watching it with that in mind makes it a lot more interesting, IMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The scene where "Mr. X" lays it all out is chilling.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I am here to post a story on another matter but I saw this pop up.

User Clip: SECRET SERVICE CONFUSION AT LOVE FIELD EXPLAINED

But Alvord said something else was bothering Lawton and he wouldn’t talk about it. “I knew he felt guilt,” Alvord said. “That’s why he kept saying, ‘I should have been there.’” It wasn’t until later that Alvord realized the significance of Lawton’s statements. She watched the documentary film “Four Days in November” and saw Lawton at Love Field in Dallas as the president’s motorcade was preparing to depart. He was running alongside the rear of the car with his hand behind the president. It was a position he had mastered before jumping aboard the platform at the rear of the limousine. It was something Lawton had done in Florida and Chicago during presidential parades earlier in 1963. Suddenly, someone pulled Lawton away from the car. The motorcade proceeded without him or any agent manning the rear platform on the president’s limousine. To this day, it’s a mystery to Alvord and others why there were no Secret Service agents on the back of that limo. “If Don had been standing there, he would have been killed or prevented it,” Alvord said. “That’s why he kept saying, ‘I should have been there.’”

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think there is a striking resemblance with this administration and JFK. JFK had problems with the media and the (deepstate) cia. Electoral fraud also took place in his election.

top topics

join