It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Whistleblower Photos of Alleged Chinese Counterfeit Ballot Printing Operation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

It is an attempted end run around the electoral college, no doubt. But, while I do agree with the concept of the electoral college, the states do have a Constitutional right to assign their votes as they will. As to whether or not it would have a significant impact is indeterminable. There are not many cases where a president was elected contrary to the overall popular vote.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm well aware of it's design and it's intent
I don't know how SCOTUS would rule, should it ever see the light of day
I still think statewide proportional selection is the way to go
I'd love to see a Constitutional Amendment mandating it
But the Dems hate it because it puts them at a serious disadvantage, despite their cries for democracy
And the GOP hates it because it would emboldened third party candidates
So we likely will never see it

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And I have just as much authority to declare the winner of the election as MSM.

Right. It's the states. And they have done so. Or are you now going to rely on faithless electors?

So you advocate this whole election was squeaky clean
You can’t see any issues at all.
That amazes me, not just you but the so many who just turn a blind eye, pure confirmation bias
But it’s not, deny everything, no questions at all, just believe

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I'd love to see a Constitutional Amendment mandating it

Just as likely as an amendment to covert to a popular vote.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Makes sense if...China wants weak USA with civil war and they're free to take on Taiwan.
Never trust any news made in china

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Whenever someone links that website, I get this:

Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 503) If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.

Block Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.

Same here

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If they have proof, they need to take it to court.

Every time (with perhaps one exception) Trump et. al, have gone to court with these claims thus far, they have lost and in most cases have been chastised even by TRUMP NOMINATED JUDGES for the irrationality, sloppiness and outright dishonesty of the filings.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

OK, say China dumps a couple of million counterfeit ballots into the election, that means that an equal number of real ballots will need to be found and then disposed of otherwise the total number of ballots cast will greatly exceed the total number of registered voters.

So you not only need to smuggle in the fake ballots, but you also need to smuggle out the real ones, and even a single person witnessing this process would blow the lid on the entire thing.

This means in the polling stations whether the fraudulent ballots are being whoever is committing the fraud would need to have near total control. That's a lot of people who either need to be willing to commit fraud or who can simply be brought off. That's thousands of people, and millions of dollars in bribes.

What if they were mail in ballots you say?

Well, mail in ballots come paired with documents to identify them. So you would need to either fake the identification documents and dispose of the real ones (even a single missed one could blow the lid on you), or you would need to intercept the real ballots and dispose of them after the identification process had been completed. Which presents the same problems as the first situation above. Thousands of corrupt people, and millions of dollars in bribes.

Sorry, but the actual logistics of committing fraud on a scale that is significant enough to throw the election are mind blowing. In many ways it's actually harder to fake an election than to hold a real one because of all of the corrupt people that would need to involved.

I'm simply not buying it.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Every time (with perhaps one exception) Trump et. al, have gone to court with these claims thus far, they have lost and in most cases have been chastised even by TRUMP NOMINATED JUDGES for the irrationality, sloppiness and outright dishonesty of the filings.

Interestingly, Trumps has so far mostly been going to court over procedural issues, not allegations of fraud. It looks like hos lawyers don't believe that there was mass fraud.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Interestingly, Trumps has so far mostly been going to court over procedural issues, not allegations of fraud. It looks like hos lawyers don't believe that there was mass fraud.

In fact, several judges have questioned Trump, et. al.'s attorney's directly and the attorneys are on record under oath stating clearly that they have no evidence of "massive voter/election fraud."

That doesn't dissuade the faithful though.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
I think each state should decide upon how their electoral votes are cast.[/.quote]
That is what they do now. So you should be happy.

Most have determined that the popular vote of the state shall make that determination.

Yes, because they are lazy, and refuse to exercise their Constitutional obligation.

What do you think about the NPVIC?

It is an fascist totalitarian abomination that the Founders warned us about ... called 'Dumbocracy'.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I love it when a core authoritarian feels safe enough to show their true colors.

The Electoral College is the last remnant of the system that was in place until the late 60s.

Only white male landowners could vote before about 1828. Women couldn't vote until 1920.

Read anything that Hamilton or Adams wrote ... those parts of them system designed to keep the masses from voting

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

OK, say China dumps a couple of million counterfeit ballots into the election, that means that an equal number of real ballots will need to be found and then disposed of otherwise the total number of ballots cast will greatly exceed the total number of registered voters.

So you not only need to smuggle in the fake ballots, but you also need to smuggle out the real ones, and even a single person witnessing this process would blow the lid on the entire thing.

This issue you have assumes 100% of the eligible voters actually vote, otherwise this irregularity would only be seen as millions "more than usual" voting.
edit on 6-12-2020 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am going to give you a 10 for the Gold medal in Mental Gymnastics for this post.

Wooo, that was some fine stuff there.

Fire up the old ones will ya so I can hide the new ones?

"By any means necessary" is what they said they were doing to us. Do you doubt the D's now to make every possible effort to keep their word on destroying DJT? Do you care if it never was true about DJT? Or if it was that they had never ever proven it?

I wonder why people wander down the path of illogic when it seems so obvious to the rest of us?

This means in the polling stations whether the fraudulent ballots are being whoever is committing the fraud would need to have near total control. That's a lot of people who either need to be willing to commit fraud or who can simply be brought off. That's thousands of people, and millions of dollars in bribes.

What if they were mail in ballots you say?

Well, mail in ballots come paired with documents to identify them. So you would need to either fake the identification documents and dispose of the real ones (even a single missed one could blow the lid on you), or you would need to intercept the real ballots and dispose of them after the identification process had been completed. Which presents the same problems as the first situation above. Thousands of corrupt people, and millions of dollars in bribes.

Sorry, but the actual logistics of committing fraud on a scale that is significant enough to throw the election are mind blowing. In many ways it's actually harder to fake an election than to hold a real one because of all of the corrupt people that would need to involved.

I'm simply not buying it.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The headline from your first source.

China Whistleblower with Royal Ancestry Steps Forward

Royal Ancestry?

Quite possibly. Last emperor of China

Puyi (Chinese: 溥儀; 7 February 1906 – 17 October 1967) was the last Emperor of China as the eleventh and final Emperor of the Qing dynasty, China's last imperial dynasty. At the age of two, he was made the Xuantong Emperor in China and Khevt Yos Khaan in Mongolia from 1908 until his forced abdication on 12 February 1912, after the 1911 Revolution, though he would remain in the Forbidden Palace and continued a lavish lifestyle.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I guess these fake ballots is one way to generate 95% to 107% voter turnout, LOL.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Could a ballot be made to read a different vote or eliminate a legitimate vote if they had some sort of flaw built in? If you make it so that votes from certain districts show Trump but if they do the machine kicks them out. Technology can be hacked many ways, people must learn that it is not simple to identify fraud anymore. These ballots could have something built in to work in conjunction with the machine program to discount or alter the vote. Everything needs an alignment point. There could be a spot under Biden, then when Trump is colored in, the vote is discarded since you can only vote for one. You do not have to see the spot, hand sanitizer can screw up a ballot and then it is discarded, just touch the ballot in the right place and it will be rejected, even a person can do that when verifying votes. Or it could be built in the ballot, if right under the biden spot, if you vote for biden it will go through, but not under Trump. People will not even know their ballot is not working if they mail in or absentee ballots. More republicans use absentee ballots than mail in voting I think.
The Dominion machines have the ability to give “fractionated” votes. It’s been posted elsewhere on this site I’m pretty sure. The administrators or hackers can go in there and do all kinds of things .... so if the fractionate all Trump votes to go a smaller percentage and Biden votes go bigger percentage, then it doesn’t change the number of overall ballots but changes how many votes go to Biden ... really sickening how they got away with it... or at least till a court case finally overturns it.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I guess these fake ballots is one way to generate 95% to 107% voter turnout, LOL.

All you have to do is prove that in court.

Which Trump et. al. have failed to do over 40 times.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Should be an easy matter to pick through and remove the ballots that say Made in China on them. Or the ones that are for Biden, either one proves obvious fakery because they have as yet found 8 million people that admit that they voted for Joe let alone 81 million.

Prove it.

How many people have been canvassed for their votes in any sort of documented fashion?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
They lie, steal, counterfeit, copy, and devalue everything else ..why not ballots too

The fact the US hasn't leveled them (yet) is a supreme disappointment.

What's Trump got to lose?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join