It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of anti-Trump disinfo campaign happening on YouTube?

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I´ve noticed that multiple accounts post the same anti-Trump video clip at the exact same time on YouTube. Below is a example where the same video has been uploaded by multiple YouTube accounts at the same time with the same video title and description.

Is this proof of an ongoing anti-Trump disinformation campaign?

-MM
edit on 5-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
I´ve noticed that multiple accounts post the same anti-Trump video clip at the exact same time on YouTube. Below is a example where the same video has been uploaded by multiple YouTube accounts with the exact same video title and description.

Large version of image here

-MM

Not Found
The requested URL /files/img/ly5fcbb7ff.png was not found on this server.

Apache Server at files.abovetopsecret.com Port 80

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

Fixed now?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I´ve noticed that multiple accounts post the same anti-Trump video clip at the exact same time on YouTube. Below is a example where the same video has been uploaded by multiple YouTube accounts with the exact same video title and description.

-MM

With only 103 total views in almost a full day, it seems to be a very ineffective campaign

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

-MM

With only 103 total views in almost a full day, it seems to be a very ineffective campaign

Sounds like a full weeks worth of Joe Biden’s campaign stops.....103 people show up.
But we are supposed to believe he got 80 million “legal” votes.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Nope. If it was they would have bought a bot service to spam views.

Most likely a person trying to gain traction on their political youtube accounts.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That is a bit odd. I wouldn’t think anything of it if it were a personal YouTube account, but since it’s all broadcasting companies, that’s certainly odd. You’d think they’d want to change it up a bit to attract more views than the first channel that posted it.

The only non-CT idea I can think of is that they all bought a journalist’s story and have to use that as a title?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

Defiantly not as good as the anti-biden campaign here on ats.

Before you reply realize that I have no problem at all in regards to any anti-whoever campaigns.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

103 views is about what that video “that sparked the outrage in Benghazi” had when they blamed it.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yes, there IS an appearance of organized information dispersal. However, to say it is ''disinformation'' is propagandistic in and of itself. Have you read any of those identical posts? Maybe they are factual, maybe instead of being '' disinformation'' they are plainly ''INformation''.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It's like retweets.

Next...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone would think otherwise.
Big Tech has been out there manipulating people since fakebook.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yes, there IS an appearance of organized information dispersal. However, to say it is ''disinformation'' is propagandistic in and of itself. Have you read any of those identical posts? Maybe they are factual, maybe instead of being '' disinformation'' they are plainly ''INformation''.

No. The bots are all over Youtube. Been so for about a month probably longer before I noticed. You can find them on the most obscure channels where they're most noticeable. They're not so noticeable on say CNN when CNN isn't getting bombarded by comment after comment of fantastic anti-biden comments by humans.

It's really easy to see what's going on if you use ASK.com or even Duckduckgo instead of Google. Like.....in your face noticeable a clear agenda is afoot.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3502699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
These could be Russian BOTS working with President Trump to build up Democrat's confidence that Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th.

I don't recall the name of this battle tactic, but its in one of Donald Trump's books.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I agree, there is an agenda afoot. But I would say that there ARE agendS afoot. But just because there is an agenda afoot does not mean that they are pushing ''disinformation'' it could just be ''INformation'' Just like what some see the Trump gang doing, it is an agenda like any other. It just depends upon which side is pushing disinformation more than the other I guess.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Trump, et. al. have lost every lawsuit filed thus far except one (so he's lost 40+)

Trump likes winning, common knowledge.

There's zero disinformation even if your image is factual, which you have offered no proof of.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"I have an invisible dragon in this box."

"Can you show us?"

"No silly, I can't show you, it's INVISIBLE."

Claims without evidence are hearsay.

edit on 6-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I don't know why anyone would think otherwise.
Big Tech has been out there manipulating people since fakebook.

I think it was a little before fakebook. The manipulation factor is bigly in TV advertising. It's a science actually and political ads are front and center. I spent some time in the GOP media rooms and was up close and personal as a media geek.

new topics

top topics

join