It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeKalb Co, GA Can't Prove Chain of Cust. for All Absentee Ballots From 300 Drop Boxes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A Georgia newspaper filed an open records request for absentee 'drop box' ballot transfer forms with various GA counties and all but DeKalb responded. DeKalb responded that it cannot produce these critical forms.

DeKalb County responded to an Open Records Request from The Georgia Star News to produce the ballot transfer forms that formed the critical chain of custody link in the absentee ballots deposited in the near 300 drop boxes in the state and transported to county election offices in a letter received on Friday that said the county did not know if such records exist.

The Georgia Star News filed an open records request on Tuesday for all “ballot transfer forms” from the Nov. 3 General Election in DeKalb County. But there is no way to determine the chain of custody.

georgiastarnews.com... -determined-if-responsive-records-to-your-request-exist/

Election Code Emergency Rule 183-1-14-0.8-.14 passed in July 2020 which states every absentee ballot drop box collectors “shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots

twitter.com...

Without proof of chain of custody, ballots cannot be legally counted.
edit on 5-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At this point this is really ridiculous we need to scrub the election and do it again.

To much fraud in all these swing states for my liking. Should be to much for anyone.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

It's clear that every available avenue of fraud has been used in this election.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I’ve said it 100 times, anyone that doesn’t believe that massive fraud occurred on the Dem side, is a stone fool.
The real problem is that they will most likely get away with it.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

At this point this is really ridiculous we need to scrub the election and do it again.

To much fraud in all these swing states for my liking. Should be to much for anyone.

Well, another violation in the Georgia Election Code. That said if we are to believe Dr.Eastman Consititutional Scholar who testified at the hearing this week. Once the election code is broken, it is within the Georgia legislature's power to void the election and remedy the situation. He cited numerous times happened against the objections from some members. To me the most telling aspect was one state senator asking if the legislature needed a supermajority to do this, Eastman said no just a simple majority would suffice.

Not saying I support this option right now, and I am sure it would be challenged vigorously in court but he says not only is an an option it's the legislature's duty

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I’ve said it 100 times, anyone that doesn’t believe that massive fraud occurred on the Dem side, is a stone fool.
The real problem is that they will most likely get away with it.

and when you own the press it's easy. Just have the MSM call anyone who questions things "crazy conspiracy theorists", and they will just go away.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

I can almost hear the chants and see the protest signs now;

REVOTE or REVOLT!!! you choose

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A little perspective:

DeKalb County Election Results:
15% Trump,
Biden 83%

patch.com...

Out of 308k DeKalb votes for Biden (to Trump's 58k)...how many thousands (tens of thousands) of Biden votes just became illegal?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Like the nurse that testified. In her job if there is not chain of custody with a urine sample, they throw it away.

Your urine is more secure that your vote in DeKalb Co, GA.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Without proof of chain of custody, ballots cannot be legally counted.

*boom*

*drops mic

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
At this point, I guess it don't matter. The MSM spent four years pounding the narrative that everyone but a tiny handful of crazies despise trump and want him gone. If it weren't for that, I am pretty sure a lot of people would be questioning the election results.

The big ass rallies, that included a good number of democrats and independent voters show it's not the case. I have heard a lot of people say # like "Oh, just because they went to a rally, doesn't mean they were going to vote for him!" Why would a non-supporter risk catching the ̷b̷u̷b̷o̷n̷i̷c̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷g̷u̷e̷ big bad scary corona by attending a rally? Makes no sense to me.

And to explain away bidden's crowds that are smaller than the crowds for a little league baseball game "Oh, bidden voters were just being smart, they didn't wanna catch ̷b̷u̷b̷o̷n̷i̷c̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷g̷u̷e̷ big bad scary corona!"

̷b̷u̷b̷o̷n̷i̷c̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷g̷u̷e̷ big bad scary corona was a great cover to hide the real popularity of the candidates, and also a nice vector to inject a #load of votes VIA the mail ins, extra drop boxes etc. It was like the perfect storm to steal the election.
edit on Sat, 05 Dec 2020 11:15:41 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So...HOW can GA LEGALLY certify the election count W/O proof of chain of custody for these absentee votes from DeKalb?
Seriously...HOW?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
At this point, I guess it don't matter. The MSM spent four years pounding the narrative that everyone but a tiny handful of crazies despise trump and want him gone. If it weren't for that, I am pretty sure a lot of people would be questioning the election results.

The big ass rallies, that included a good number of democrats and independent voters show it's not the case. I have heard a lot of people say # like "Oh, just because they went to a rally, doesn't mean they were going to vote for him!" Why would a non-supporter risk catching the ̷b̷u̷b̷o̷n̷i̷c̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷g̷u̷e̷ big bad scary corona by attending a rally? Makes no sense to me.

And to explain away bidden's crowds that are smaller than the crowds for a little league baseball game "Oh, bidden voters were just being smart, they didn't wanna catch ̷b̷u̷b̷o̷n̷i̷c̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷g̷u̷e̷ big bad scary corona!"

̷b̷u̷b̷o̷n̷i̷c̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷g̷u̷e̷ big bad scary corona was a great cover to hide the real popularity of the candidates, and also a nice vector to inject a #load of votes VIA the mail ins, extra drop boxes etc. It was like the perfect storm to steal the election.

I give them credit.

They did use COVID to their advantage on multiple levels.

It's pretty amazing really.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So...HOW can GA LEGALLY certify the election count W/O proof of chain of custody for these absentee votes from DeKalb?
Seriously...HOW?

Fraudulently?

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Are county municipalities responsible for such documentation, or, is it a state responsibility? Perhaps they FOIAed the wrong agencies. Maybe, the Secretary of State, that oversees elections, could shed some light on the subject. Has anyone from the The Georgia Star News contacted the SOS or the state elections officials for the documentation?

I'm pretty sure the answer is "No".

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Are county municipalities responsible for such documentation, or, is it a state responsibility? Perhaps they FOIAed the wrong agencies. Maybe, the Secretary of State, that oversees elections, could shed some light on the subject. Has anyone from the The Georgia Star News contacted the SOS or the state elections officials for the documentation?

The OP says they got them from every county but DeKalb.

So that would not make sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Themaskedbeast

It's clear that every available avenue of fraud has been used in this election.

Yep..Joe Biden laid it all out. Both Electronic and Paper-Ballot fraud was planned months ago and executed in Oct/Nov..

People overlook how the Federal Debate Commission assisted, by not holding debates until after 40% of Dems had voted by mail.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The OP says they got them from every county but DeKalb.

So that would not make sense.

Dekalb says they can't find them.
So how can they certify if Election Code Emergency Rule 183-1-14-0.8-.14 says they must be filed in order for those votes to be legally counted?

Other counties produced them within 24 hrs.
DeKalb cant.
The legality of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands counted GA Biden votes' depends on that chain of custody being legally established and confirmed.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This was all laid out by BO and his NWO masters.

The things creepy joe plans out are things like grabing his dogs tail while they are both naked.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: carewemust

This was all laid out by BO and his NWO masters.

The things creepy joe plans out are things like grabing his dogs tail while they are both naked.

Are we sure it was the dog's tail Joe was grabbing?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join