It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So people voted against Trump, knowing this was the alternative? really?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Beto on AR-15's

www.youtube.com...
Biden on AR-15's

I keep hearing how this sleeping majority voted against Trump, and that is where the massive swell of support for Biden came from. And that's nice. But knowing how many gun owners there are out there, and how many folks own an AR platform weapon, I just find it hard to believe they would sacrifice their freedoms on that issue for the chance of not having a guy with an orange hue say mean things on twitter. maybe they did, and they are either short sighted, or perhaps they don't really put much thought into the 2nd Amendment.

But when they say these things, how can you not believe the mean it?

Remember, these idiots don't really understand any of this. Some of them have stated that any semi-automatic rifle capable of firing more than 5 rounds is an assault weapon. Or a magazine fed pistol with a threaded barrel. There goes my .22lr collection. no more squirrels for me.

Stay thirsty my friends.
edit on 5-12-2020 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I didn't vote for Biden, but if it were between Trump and a pickle, the pickle would have won. Outside of echo chambers like ATS and GAB, Trump is a very hated man.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I didn't vote for Biden, but if it were between Trump and a pickle, the pickle would have won. Outside of echo chambers like ATS and GAB, Trump is a very hated man.

are you anti 2nd?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

are you anti 2nd?

I make my own bullets. Nice sunny day. Headed out to the range as soon as the wife is ready.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

are you anti 2nd?

I make my own bullets. Nice sunny day. Headed out to the range as soon as the wife is ready.

Shoot straight and safe. Enjoy the day!

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Headed out to the range as soon as the wife is ready.

May want to use paper targets instead.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

CNN
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
NPR
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
AP
Hollywood
NEA
FBI
CIA
DailyKOS

Yeah, there aren't any anti-Trump echo chambers there.

When the illegal votes are thrown out both candidates will have gotten around the same number of individual votes. Yes he's hated by half the country, disliked by many more, but the many more are also satisified with his pre-Covid performance and want him to continue those policies.

But you won't have to worry about that soon, not enough proof of cheating will be uncovered by the time this one is over. Then sit back and watch nothing at all happen for four years. To be honest, that might just be the best thing for us right now. Stop it all aside from essential funding.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Headed out to the range as soon as the wife is ready.

May want to use paper targets instead.

I see you've met her.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

That's odd. I do work for hundreds of people yearly, and I've met very few people that hate Trump. I don't make a habit of talking politics or religion with clients, but as politically charged as 2020 has been, it has come up a lot, and even when it doesn't it's not hard to know a persons political leaning.

In big democrat cities, I could certainly see there would be a higher concentration of Trump haters.
edit on 12/5/2020 by Klassified because: Network Dude won't leave my mouse alone

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Is this the new norm, this need for validation that Biden cant have won against to her drumpf.

How many booms, top story, just hot off the press, but this time its true are you ladies and gents going to fall for...

Thanks in advance for calling me a shil and a commie.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

are you anti 2nd?

I was thinking oh you had the inlaws over for Thanksgiving.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OldBlueEyes
Is this the new norm, this need for validation that Biden cant have won against to her drumpf.

How many booms, top story, just hot off the press, but this time its true are you ladies and gents going to fall for...

When you assume we're "falling for" anything you should expect to be called out for it. Most of us do our homework and don't accept things at face value.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't believe Trump is as hated as portrayed by the media. However, the gun debate is still a valid debate to have no matter who you voted for. Over the summer when democrats were looting and burning down our fellow American's small businesses your guns were no were to be seen except in the hands of extremists.

At times it seemed we were one police-involved shooting from being in open revolt and we allowed citizens to be victimized by democrats without lifting a finger to help. What good is your 2nd amendment when we allowed tyranny to occur anyway?

We allowed folks who brandished weapons to protect their homes to be victimized legally and to smeared reputationally. Your guns are useless and so is your second.

disclaimer: I am a Trump supporter and stand behind him and his mission to uphold our rights and restore integrity to our elections, but it appears beyond lots of talk but no one is willing to walk that talk and it's why congress as a whole feel empowered to take away more of our freedoms.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

But when they say these things, how can you not believe they mean it?

They have the best intentions (up front). If they meant what they said, they wouldn't allow cops (or their own private security forces) to own/operate an AR. If you go back and listen to what Ol' Beto is saying ... he actually doesn't have a problem with the AR ... what he's got ... is a problem with the .223/5.56 round. It's the bullet that's doing all the damage he's describing ... not the AR platform.

Remember, these idiots don't really understand any of this. Some of them have stated that any semi-automatic rifle capable of firing more than 5 rounds is an assault weapon.

Maybe it's you. /sarc Once they get started ... they will disarm the citizenry (or kill us).

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Anyone that voted for biden based purely on a dislike for trump really shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Please note I dont care about biden he is a non-issue I fully expect him to be gone inside a year, or at the longest just after midterms.

If you cant be bothered to look at voting records and make some sort of educated decision should you really be allowed to influence the direction of the nation based on emotion?

Also note I did not vote for trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

When you assume we're "falling for" anything you should expect to be called out for it. Most of us do our homework and don't accept things at face value.

Trump lost, and there is no number of blogs or alternative facts web pages that get past as news will change any of this.

Did you do your duty do, did you send your hard earned money to trump and is family is is time of need? Asking for a friend.
edit on 5-12-2020 by OldBlueEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

According to the echo chamber in your head?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
disclaimer: I am a Trump supporter and stand behind him and his mission to uphold our rights

Be careful who you stand with

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

are you anti 2nd?

Negative.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Trump lost, and there is no number of blogs or alternative facts web pages that get past as news will change any of this.

Did you do your duty do, did you send your hard earned money to trump and is family is is time of need? Asking for a friend.

You are putting the cart before the horse here. If you have any respect for the process you would be obsevant of evidence presented instead of ignoring the facts working their way through court. I have never met a person that didn't believe at some point the elections were rigged in the past. Why are you pretending that this time its any different. The difference is we have a president that calls bs when he sees it.

That's the only difference between this election and the past elections. I will give him the opportunity to attempt to clean it up because we all know whether it's this election or a past one fraud and rigging has occurred repetitively. If you don't like Trump that's fine you have that right, but remember the next election could be rigged against your guy.

What all Americans should be asking is why there is folks in congress with lifetime appointments (many have held their seats longer than the longest sitting Scotus). Congress maintains an approval rating of less than 20 percent yet maintain a grasp on power.

My belief is looking for the motive for the rumored fraud and it's there with congress. Trump whether you liked what he promised or not delivered on most and had a few that I think is why congress is afraid. One of the biggest promises unfulfilled that I feel it's possible congress wanted him gone was his hopes to get term limits on congress.

While I know it would require a convention of states I think he could get it done and so does Congress, which is why the dinosaurs in Congress are quiet for the most part right now because they know Trump knows the fix was in and they are biding time will run out and all that has been exposed and suspected can be swept back under the rug.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join