It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's court losses near 50. Can we all agree that it's over and Biden is our President?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: carniv0re

a reply to: johnnylaw16

Trump is done, every rejected case is another egg on his face. He never stood a chance and anyone with a logical brain knows this.

You'll get many challenges but i doubt many will be of substance.

As long as he holds up the transition process he is making America look weak and foolish on the world stage. His friends in Russia and China will be loving this.

Trust me, besides the MSM banging on about 'president biden' the world see this scam for what it is. Trump has every right to demand a fair and proper investigation.

you should too. it's better to be seen as legit in the light of day, than win countless votes in secrecy and darkness.. with no one to check.

I think you're mistaken. People the world over are reporting on Trump's baseless claims. Every newspaper in the UK mocks him relentlessly for his effort to change the course of the election.

MSM media worldwide is reporting fake news, just like this thread is fake news:

Trump´s legal team HAVE NOT lost more that 40 lawsuits, THEY HAVE ONLY FILED 3 as of Dec 3rd

-MM
edit on 5-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Only needs to win one case really... far from over.

You sound desperate...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If it’s OK with you, I’ll wait until the 14th.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump is done, every rejected case is another egg on his face. He never stood a chance and anyone with a logical brain knows this.

As long as he holds up the transition process he is making America look weak and foolish on the world stage. His friends in Russia and China will be loving this.

Imagine how much it is costing.

Priceless!

# 1269

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
originally posted by: Boadicea

Its just amazes me to watch Liberals and Progressive so veinmatnly defend a system they have been calling corrupt and bigoted for decades.

And they have made this astonishing 180 for Joe Biden ... Joe Biden.

I don't really buy into the NWO conspiracies as they are, in my opinion, to complicated to be real... but when you look at how quickly the left has been manipulated into abandoning their core beliefs at every turn just because of what one orange man says or does it starts to make this NWO idea more plausible.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
originally posted by: Boadicea

Its just amazes me to watch Liberals and Progressive so veinmatnly defend a system they have been calling corrupt and bigoted for decades.

And they have made this astonishing 180 for Joe Biden ... Joe Biden.

I don't really buy into the NWO conspiracies as they are, in my opinion, to complicated to be real... but when you look at how quickly the left has been manipulated into abandoning their core beliefs at every turn just because of what one orange man says or does it starts to make this NWO idea more plausible.

We are living in crazy times to be sure.

And then there's Trump. I almost wish he were not part of the equation because he brings out the worst in people on all sides. But if Trump weren't part of the equation, I doubt we'd be having this discussion at all! He is making it happen.

None of us really knows what all happened and is happening. But we damn well need to know. So let the hearings and lawsuits and any/all other legal recourse take its course. The chips will fall where they may.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Trust me, besides the MSM banging on about 'president biden' the world see this scam for what it is. Trump has every right to demand a fair and proper investigation.

you should too. it's better to be seen as legit in the light of day, than win countless votes in secrecy and darkness.. with no one to check.

I think you're mistaken. People the world over are reporting on Trump's baseless claims. Every newspaper in the UK mocks him relentlessly for his effort to change the course of the election.

Well you just confirmed what I said.

The MSM is guffawing over things, as they are told to do.

The people on the other hand, those who do their own research, not so much. The MSM can play it as hard as they want, make every one look a fool. it's their mandate. But it's got no chops.

We, who dare to look, see.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Could you explain what part of the transition process is being held up?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Lol because every newspaper in the UK is bipartisan and values integrity and honesty above ratings.

Where have you been the last 4 years.

I dont have to wonder why you are so misinformed anymore tho.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

Everything I have been witnessing in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania tell me otherwise.

let's get into specifics! What have you seen? If no judge will credit this stuff, what is Trump's path forward?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: johnnylaw16
Source: www.politico.com...

Judge after judge has thrown out and denied lawsuits by Trump and his allies, as they near fifty total losses:

President Donald Trump and his legal allies earned a platinum sombrero Friday, striking out five times in a matter of hours in states pivotal to the president’s push to overturn the election results — and losing a sixth in Minnesota for good measure. . . . Several of the most devastating opinions, both Friday and in recent weeks, have come from conservative judges and, in some federal cases, Trump appointees.

Their opinions do not hold back and are scathing rebukes of Trump's and his allies' attempts to overthrow the election results:

“The relief being sought by the petitioners is the most dramatic invocation of judicial power I have ever seen,” said Brian Hagedorn, a conservative elected justice, in a concurring opinion. “Judicial acquiescence to such entreaties built on so flimsy a foundation would do indelible damage to every future election. Once the door is opened to judicial invalidation of presidential election results, it will be awfully hard to close that door again. This is a dangerous path we are being asked to tread.”

A Nevada judge issued a point-by-point rejection of every claim lodged by the Trump team, emphasizing that the facts they presented were sparse and unpersuasive. Carson City District Judge James Russell’s opinion repeatedly emphasized their case would not have succeeded “under any standard of proof.”

“There is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud,” Russell wrote.

So what have all of these lawsuits and losses shown us? Rarely has trump even alleged fraud. When he has, he puts forth no where near the thousands of affidavits that he claims or have, or the purported piles of other obvious evidence in his possession. What little evidence he does put forth has either been inadmissible, non-credible, or not indicative of anything fraudulent.

So where does this leave us? Trump has shown us time and time again that he cannot win in court. No judge has been willing to indulge his crazy claims, and there is no evidence that any judge will. Trump's evidence has been rejected out of hand when it is presented, and so he is resorting to putting it forward in forums where he alone controls the narrative and rules of admissibility. The writing is on the wall, and it's as clear as day: His challenges have failed and will never succeed. After an unprecedented 50 losses to election challenges, can we all agree that it's over and that Biden is our president.

If you don't agree, please explain why and what path forward Trump possibly has.

I think it's hilarious that him conceding is so important, as obnoxious as it may seem to everybody's delicate sensitivities, he is perfectly within his right to proceed. Will he win? does he have a path? likely not, but he isn't quitting so you might as well get used to it. While half the country is shocked and appalled, the other half is going what is it gonna hurt. What is it like 50 more days, besides it gives Joey Green Jobs a nice big fat excuse, once his weak ass leadership skills take hold along with his potentially crippling policies? They say patience is a virtue for a reason. In 50 days it will be all about Biden, as I've always been about our Presidents once they are in office I'll want him to do well for the country the whole country. I just believe in the best of times Biden would struggle in these challenging times he will likely be overwhelmed fairly soon.

PS When you request people to respond within certain guidelines it seems like you are doing a class assignment, nothing wrong with that it just seems you need guided responses. Throw in you haven't been on ATS that long and only post on political issues... just saying, so I apologize as I know this doesn't fit your criteria.

ballotpedia.org...:_Tracking_election_disputes,_lawsuits,_and_recounts

Last updated: 12:00 p.m. Eastern, December 4, 2020.

To date, we have tracked the following:

64 lawsuits, in nine states and the District of Columbia, have been filed (22 have concluded).
Of these, 20 lawsuits, in six states and the District of Columbia, directly involve either the Democratic or Republican presidential campaigns (nine have concluded).
Two presidential recounts (in Georgia and Wisconsin) have been initiated. Wisconsin's recount has concluded, with no change in the outcome.

Guidelines are just there to hopefully elicit more substantive responses than things like "you're blind." And you did provide a substantive response, which I appreciate!

I'm not saying that he not within his technical rights, but as the leader of this country, he has a responsibility to put the country's interest first. Parading fake evidence around outside of court, and putting forward lawsuits with no merit is doing long-term damage to our country. He is undermining the way in which we exercise democracy and is convincing a not insignificant portion of this country that they can't trust election results, even though he has been wholly unable to offer any reliable evidence to back up his claim. Do the lasting effects of this actions not worry you?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If the rigged election goes unprocessed as it seems to be, then you all lose.

No sure what this means. What do you mean by "unprocessed." Why are you choosing to believe that it was "rigged." And who will "lose" and why?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If the rigged election goes unprocessed as it seems to be, then you all lose.

No sure what this means. What do you mean by "unprocessed." Why are you choosing to believe that it was "rigged." And who will "lose" and why?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: johnnylaw16 in about a week or so when the EC does it’s job. Yeah

Will that be enough for the people on here that are 100% positive that fraud occurred based on Trump's sham evidence?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This is the reason folks need to understand US citizens first.
Ain't over till it's over.
And it ain't over.

How is it not over? Sure Trump can technically keep filing lawsuits in perpetuity, even after Biden takes office. But what viable path forward is there?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16
But what viable path forward is there?

Proud patriots who are standing by to stand by will stop standing by and stand up and do some stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Where were you when kavanaugh was defending himself from 35 year old allegations?

We had MSM run segments for WEEKS about how to believe all women.. Than comes along Tara Reade.

Steele dossier?
Russian collusion?
Ukraine impeachment.

Blaa blaa bla.

And now you people have the audacity to talk about putting this country first. Wtf .. seriously? Have people completely lost their Minds because muh Trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
No.... Willtell...... We cannot agree he's president yet because he hasn't been inaugurated.....

As a "lawyer" you should know how this process works legally, but you seem to be wrong at almost every term...

When he's sworn in, he will be president

And Trump, whether you like it or not is legally within his right to do what he's doing....... Period

Yes he is legally within his right, but that does not make his actions morally or ethically right. He is sowing doubt and discord into the electorate of this country without any basis. He is preying on the most gullible in society and those that most want to believe his fantastical claims. He may very well cost republicans the Georgia Senate race by causing voters to become disaffected. There will be long-term consequences for this.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm sorry, but Trump already won.

The perverted, keep away from children, cheating, sterilizing, China-loving, business-killing, corporate warfare mask brigade is getting chopper rides to Gitmo for their appointment with the firing squad for treason as we speak.

Stay tuned bucko

Why have you chosen to believe this? And how do you believe that this fact will be proven?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Lol....Inauguration. Will there be an inauguration if the country is in a state of war? If we are so weak, won’t the Russians, Chinese, Luxembourgers come and take over the US in the confusion?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join