It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion and its voting systems - Somebody is not being truthful

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Klassified

politifact claims that's not true. Is there proof of Dominion shutting down locations?

The same Politifact that is going to get sued into oblivion by Candace Owens for falsely claiming something she said was false? lol

It seems like a race to the bottom for these control freaks.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
And now Arizona legislators are calling for a forensic investigation of their Dominion machines. Finally.

Yesterday

Arizona legislators have called for an “expeditious” forensic audit of the Dominion voting machines used in Maricopa County.
Top legislators from both the House and the Senate in Arizona have called for the forensic audit of the Dominion machines, which were only used in Maricopa County, the largest county in the state, and the only one that narrowly flipped from President Trump to Joe Biden according to preliminary election results.

Senate President Karen Fann and Speaker of the House Rusty Bowers, along with the incoming Senate Government Chair Michelle Ugenti-Rita and House Majority Leader Warren Petersen, called for the independent audit of the Dominion software and equipment used in the election.

The voting machines in Maricopa County did not have their Certificate of Accuracy, meant to confirm that they had been checked to prevent fraud, signed by any Republican. Rae Chornenky, the Maricopa County GOP Chair who was meant to have signed it, resigned after being called to step down by angry Arizona Republicans.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
There are witnesses to the fact that at least some of the machines were networked and updated.

I've been in I.T. as a systems/network admin for 35+ years.

Dominions claim is that these machines are 'air-gapped'. This means no physical or wireless connection to any device that has an internet connection - a totally isolated 'LAN'.

If all of the machines are on a LAN (local area network) - and they are, that is in the description of how they work, they all connect to a local server - and if one is connected to the internet - then, by definition, they are all connected to the internet. PERIOD.

Yes, there are firewalls. Firewalls can be circumvented.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There are witnesses to the fact that at least some of the machines were networked and updated.

Dominions claim is that these machines are 'air-gapped'. This means no physical or wireless connection to any device that has an internet connection - a totally isolated 'LAN'.

If all of the machines are on a LAN (local area network) - and they are, that is in the description of how they work, they all connect to a local server - and if one is connected to the internet - then, by definition, they are all connected to the internet. PERIOD.

Ditto. Same here, 31 years in the thick of it. It's not debatable anymore since that gal testified that she called Dominion for a problem and they remoted into her tablet and "fixed" a problem. You can't do that when it's not connected to the internet. But the deniers will keep yelling that they weren't connected, showing their pure ignorance.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’m not well versed in that field, but from what little knowledge I have, I’d think each machine would have something similar to a macaddress or something that identifies it when it connects to a network.

It should be easy enough to look at the web traffic to see what phones/laptops/computers/machines were using a network connection.

Yes, but this requires access to the network in real time, or examination of logs either of each machine, or a central/single point of access (usually a firewall/endpoint.intrusion detection device) that maintains such logs.

The latter also requires trust that the logs have not been manipulated/scrubbed.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yes, we have established one anothers credentials generally.

Glad you went into the long explanation. I wasn't going to.
edit on 12/5/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

she called Dominion for a problem and they remoted into her tablet and "fixed" a problem.

Dominion states on it's website that the poll-books (tablets?) are not theirs.

Are there more company's involved that supply devices that connect to the internet?

In addition, Powell makes a number of allegations that go beyond Dominion's role in Georgia's elections—which is only to provide the ballot tabulation systems. For the record, again, Dominion does not develop voter-registration systems, poll-books, signature verification software, or provide vote-by-mail printing. These parts of the voting process are instead supported by other companies and controlled by the state and local officials who run elections in hundreds of thousands of voting places across the country.
Statement from Dominion on Sidney Powell's Charges

According to the 2018 Election Administration and Voting Survey, 36 states used e-poll books in at least one jurisdiction in the 2018 elections. In total, 26.2% of jurisdictions nationwide reported using e-poll books, representing a 48% increase in e-poll book usage since the 2016 election.

State legislatures have responded to the increase in jurisdictions using e-poll books in a number of ways. Some states have instituted a certification process for e-poll books similar to the process for certifying voting equipment (see NCSL webpage on Voting System Standards, Testing and Certification). Others have instituted statewide policies through administrative rule or by directive from the secretary of state’s office. Some states have authorized e-poll books and provided some procedural guidance for jurisdictions, and some have not addressed e-poll books in statute.

As of October 2019, e-poll books have been authorized or are being used without statutory authorization in at least 41 states plus D.C. In summary:
Electronic Poll Books | e-Poll Books

This seems interesting: "Other states (Minnesota and Michigan, for example) specify that e-poll books may not be connected to the network."

edit on 5-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Specified or not, that was connected or they wouldn't have been able to remote into it. Someone asked her how she knew it was Dominion she was talking to, she stated she was given the number to call Dominion by one of the workers there. Then she said when she has a problem with her Apple watch or Apple computer she calls the support number, they remote in and fix it. She swore this on her affidavit under oath so I have no reason to doubt her.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I remember that, it was kind of funny.

She said something like. How do you know you are really calling the power company when you call them and what you stated.

She also said something about them logging onto the voting machine and fixing it too. Like the voting machine and tablet were connected.

I sure hope someone is looking into this conflict of information.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In this day and age, how could they NOT be connected to the internet ?

Think about that 🚨

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
In this day and age, how could they NOT be connected to the internet ?

Think about that 🚨

They do air gap computers and networks.

Especially in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: KansasGirl
Nevermind...I see what's going on now.

The Dominion system handed that Michigan county to Joe Biden, which raised red flags due to Antrim county being mostly RED. Someone then did something in the Dominion software to send the proper votes back to President Trump.

Dominion system granting the WIN to Joe Biden, is why the judge ordered a "forensic investigation" of the hardware/software in that county today.

Here is a November 6th Article TRYING to explain what happened, back when there was no suspicion of Dominion systems within the media: www.freep.com...

But it sounds like Michigan state election officials knew what was going on. Their answer was essentially, "Nothing to see here folks...move along."

And based on just this, the entire election is in question in all 50 states. If they cheated in one, they cheated in them all. Forensic investigations are warranted in all 50 states and people need to go to prison.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Breaking: GEORGE SOROS Appoints Lord Mark Malloch Brown – The Former President of Smartmatic – to Lead Open Society Foundation😈

On Saturday afternoon billionaire far left funder George Soros announced new leadership at his Open Society Foundation.

Lord Mark Malloch Brown, the former UN deputy secretary‐general and UK minister and president of Smartmatic voting systems, will replace Patrick Gaspard at the helm.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join