It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Statements and Comments and QandA for Today Dec 04 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Biden in a big press event today.

Talking about how bad it is with this COVID19 thing.

Doom and Gloom prevails.

All words on a teleprompter including the questions from "reporters" (nobody even knows who the reporters are or where they're from !)

Big phony event roflmao🤣

They make him look like he actually knows !! roflmao🤣

Much of what he says needs to be done is already underway from Trump !!!

God help us as something giant is ready to blow 🚨🚨

We need to build a new American economy that works for everyone. Tune in now as Joe Biden addresses the final jobs report of 2020 and how we will get through this economic crisis together.

President-Elect Joe Biden Gives Remarks on the Final Jobs Numbers of 2020

🤣

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All words on a teleprompter including the questions from "reporters" (nobody even knows who the reporters are or where they're from !)

And this is the guy who beat trump or even cheated trump out of a second term, how the hell did trump let that happen from this guy

roflmao🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden in a big press event today. Talking about how bad it is with this COVID19 thing. Doom and Gloom prevails.

I guess not everyone can laugh at 3,000 a day dying like you do in the OP.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The only bright spot that I can see if Kumala Harris is inaugurated is the schaudenfreud and the sweet taste of leftist tears as the reality of what they signed up for sets in.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Biden in a big press event today. Talking about how bad it is with this COVID19 thing. Doom and Gloom prevails.

I guess that most people will at least read the OP before they post.

It was about the coming economy under Dieden, not the amount of Covid deaths.

/facepalm

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This is typical leftist obfuscation and gaslighting.

You will notice that NOBODY laughed at people dying. The laughter was at that joke of a throw-away candidate, Jao Bai Den. But people like this will make blatantly false accusations like this because they have nothing of substance with which to counter the actual premise - which is that Jao Bai Den is a sad, senile little old man.

Folks, don't feed the trolls. If one has a valid argument to prove that Bai Den is a cogent, astute, sharp-witted man, by all means PROVE IT!

Otherwise, folks, just don't feed the trolls. Let them throw their little temper tantrums and let 'em be.

:
edit on 2020 12 04 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Repeating what is wrong is not a sign of leadership. Leadership begins with action put into place. Trumps strong point.

Sadly he doesn't explain how to get the situation into action. Politician talk, 100%. Sorry Joey, have a plan and show us how you will implement your plan of action. You can't, that is why we hear rumors of you as a govt. employee of 47 years of a do nothing politician , well, what you did do what to kill your states employment by sending jobs overseas.
WITH YOU HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Since you brought it up, here's what I don't get. 3000 deaths a day you say. The US population as of today is 330,664,441. On this day in 2019, it was 329,026,460. On this day in 2018 it was 327,438,149 and 325,810,138 in 2017. Each year it increased by the following amounts from 2017 to 2020:

It seems pretty consistent this year considering how many we are losing. In fact, this year shows the greatest increase out of these three. Must be a lot of babies being made.

www.census.gov...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright

Must be a lot of babies being made.

What to do during Lockdown?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Could be. I wouldn't know. I was "lucky" that I kept working, double hours, doing my job and several others for people who were locked down. Oh, and I'm on salary, so it kind of sucked. I would be happy to see the coming end to 2020 if I didn't have the sneaking suspicion that 2021 will make us long for the good old days of 2020.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. Joe Biden hurt himself trying to grab his dog's tail as he got out of the shower!

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No worries, we should be celebrating, as the Rona deaths go up, we begin to tackle other serious historic death rates.

Excellent breakdown on this unique phenomena.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmFriday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That is so telling. I had to save a copy of this.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: elementalgrove

That is so telling. I had to save a copy of this.

I updated it with a google drive link to the original article.

The obvious truth caused quite the reaction and they had to do damage control.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Did the press ask, "If he was a tree, what kind of tree would Biden be?"

I always wanted to ask that question.

I did laugh though when a reporter asked, "Boxers or briefs?"

And Biden said, "Depends."

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Only 6% of the deaths are covid-19 standalone deaths.

61% of Americans do not want to be vaccinated against this minimally lethal virus.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He said this, " REWARD WORK, NOT WEALTH '. Hey Joey, that's how the Children in China are being taught.
I guess you don't think Americans are listening with both ears these days.

You reward yourself by gaining wealth ( by the way , many types of wealth and surely not the way you and your family gained it by not actually put in a sweaty hard 10 hour day under the sun ) by working at your goals in life.

Maybe you should think more about firing your speech writer then trying to gain the America's peoples trust in you.
In case you don't know it but it seems like your speech writer is on the CCP payroll for you.

You as a thinker , doer and a man of action is something the Chinese like when you join their party.
Like you said, " I AM THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY " That to is also a must to join the Communist Party in China.

Many people have publicly stated this' You are an idiot.
edit on 1200000002502020-12-04T16:50:02-06:00500212pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Oh my goodness. Joe Biden hurt himself trying to grab his dog's tail as he got out of the shower!

www.cnsnews.com...

Biden is a complete stooge.
Just like the story said at the end, imagine if Trump was chasing the dog and fell after he got out of the shower, what the MSM would say?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Impeach trump, he tried to kill his dog!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I am not done watching it but it seems as if the consequences of shutting down the economy that Trump warned about is taking some effect on his talking points. Of course people are out of jobs. Great observation there Joe. I kind of think you knew it would happen when you endorsed the shutting down of businesses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join