It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Biden goes full scare, warns of 250k more COVID-19 deaths… by January!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
President Probably Elect Biden gave another of his usual weird speeches virtually from some covid hideout. Does he just not have any grasp of numbers? Or just misspeaks every time he opens his mouth?

Over 270,000 Americans have died – or are suspected to have died – from COVID-19 since the pandemic began last winter.

Former Vice President Joe Biden is predicting that that number will double… by January?

“We’re likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January,” Biden declared during a Wednesday virtual appearance. “You hear me? Because people aren’t paying attention.”

It’s unclear what, if any, science Biden is relying upon for his grim prediction. 250,000 deaths in the next few weeks is a far darker prediction than those shared by the CDC and most U.S. health experts.

Biden added his opinion that Americans shouldn’t travel for Christmas.

“You cannot be traveling during these holidays, as much as you want to.”

savejersey.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Thanks for posting the MAGA version of that info from a MAGA approved website SaveJersey.com which on their own home page says "New Jersey's #1 Source of Conservative News, Commentary, Humor & Analysis"

Now lets actually show the true story with the actual video by the Director of the CDC saying what is quoted below:

www.foxnews.com...

"CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield similarly warned that the winter months could be the deadliest the nation has seen during the pandemic.

“The reality is December and January and February are going to be rough times. I actually believe they're going to be the most difficult time in the public health history of this nation largely because of the stress that it's going to put on our healthcare system," Redfield said on Wednesday, "So we're in that range, potentially, now starting to see 1500 to 2000 to 2500 deaths a day from this virus... And I do think, unfortunately, before we see February, we could be close to 450,000 Americans who have died from this virus.""

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think bidden is actually dead, they just hired some disney guys to turn him into one of their cyborgs. The whole boot nonsense was just a cover while they worked out some bugs in the locomotion systems.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Biden is going to be like a nettling parent when you were a teenager saying I wouldn't do that, and you would do it anyway and it would be fine.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
All part of the master scare tactics to control the entire population.

None of this is anywhere near normal.

The numbers aren't adding up.

Too much fake statistics.

🚨🚨🚨Something big is about to happen and it won't be good🚨🚨🚨

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All part of the master scare tactics to control the entire population.

None of this is anywhere near normal.

The numbers aren't adding up.

Too much fake statistics.

🚨🚨🚨Something big is about to happen and it won't be good🚨🚨🚨

lemme guess, you have another thread from Hal Turner to back this up right?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I think bidden is actually dead, they just hired some disney guys to turn him into one of their cyborgs. The whole boot nonsense was just a cover while they worked out some bugs in the locomotion systems.

Yea, Biden already gave away "the plan". lulz

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

We would have to have right around 4,237 people die every day, starting today until the end of January to have 250,000 people die by the 1st of February.

That is way beyond CDC numbers by almost double.

Oh ... Biden said between now and January?! That's even worse. That gives us 28 days to make 250,000. That means nearly 9,000 deaths/day starting today. That is nothing like what the CDC guy said and you know it.
edit on 4-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We would have to have right around 4,237 people die every day, starting today until the end of January to have 250,000 people die by the 1st of January.

Governor's Cuomo, Whitmer, and Wolf say hold our beers and open up the nursing homes

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Joe Biden it's so behind the times, he has no clue that 2 vaccines will start being distributed in America this month.

The people who are most susceptible to dying from CoronaFlu will get them first.

Joe Biden is unaware of any of this.

Americans cannot let that man be our president.

edit on 12/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Thanks for posting the MAGA version of that info from a MAGA approved website SaveJersey.com which on their own home page says "New Jersey's #1 Source of Conservative News, Commentary, Humor & Analysis"

Now lets actually show the true story with the actual video by the Director of the CDC saying what is quoted below:

www.foxnews.com...

"CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield similarly warned that the winter months could be the deadliest the nation has seen during the pandemic.

“The reality is December and January and February are going to be rough times. I actually believe they're going to be the most difficult time in the public health history of this nation largely because of the stress that it's going to put on our healthcare system," Redfield said on Wednesday, "So we're in that range, potentially, now starting to see 1500 to 2000 to 2500 deaths a day from this virus... And I do think, unfortunately, before we see February, we could be close to 450,000 Americans who have died from this virus.""

But the OP wasn't about the director, it was about Joe Biden.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Michigan is faking the numbers for the governess. How can they find like 120 more a day with vital records review. I know of 1 death and maybe 20 of us had it.
Our company gave out rather nice hazard bonuses to those of us that worked through it. On the down side about half the people haven't been in the building 3-4 times and quite a few have been here and received nothing. Still trying to work that out.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Did Biden say what is claimed in this thread or no?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Americans cannot let that man be our president.

We did try to stop him, but somebody decided our votes are irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.foxnews.com...

I guess we're back to the good old days of everything being out of context again.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Joe Biden just finished giving a covid-19 speech and is taking questions from reporters.

He said it will be very very very very very hard to get the vaccine out to the public. Huge logistical challenges that need to be overcome!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.foxnews.com...

Yes he did but no one is claiming he didn't, at least I never said he didnt.
My argument is that the MAGA approach on information is to cherry pick content to help get their confirmation bias.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We would have to have right around 4,237 people die every day, starting today until the end of January to have 250,000 people die by the 1st of February.

Oh ... Biden said between now and January?! That's even worse. That gives us 28 days to make 250,000. That means nearly 9,000 deaths/day starting today. That is nothing like what the CDC guy said and you know it.

You went with the first day of Feb, I went with the last day of Feb.
Going with the last day of Feb we have a little over 85 days left.

85 days * 1500 (low end) deaths per day = 127,500
85 * 2500 (high end) deaths per day = 212,500

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
But Biden does not say what year so he is safe.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Every news source is biased. Or do you have some magical unbiased source?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join