It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video evidence of Illegal vote counting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here is the video of Vote counters working after stopping vote declaring, "vote counting will stop". Then after everyone leaves pull out suitcases and other boxes of votes and start counting without any watchers.

twitter.com...

Youtube wont allow the video to be played on Youtube.
edit on 12/4/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Because it's fake

Citing YT and Twitting...well...that's your problem
edit on 4-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Do you know enough about how vote counting works to say for a fact what is happening in that video?
Or did someone else tell you what they think is happening in that video and you just believed them?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Because it's fake

Those big overnight increases for Biden that came in after the counting was supposedly stopped is just one big coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Because it's fake

Wishing and hoping it’s fake doesn’t mean it is fake.
Let me guess....you think Biden won without any fraud?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Because it's fake

Those big overnight increases for Biden that came in after the counting was supposedly stopped is just one big coincidence I'm sure.

They already got their ecscuse from Fox,and the MSM it seems. The GA sec of state has"investigated" itself and declared that totally fine.(yeah right) I have a Idea. have the woman who was ID'd to testify under oath and threat of prosecution.

I expect the sockpuppet squad will be along shortly to tell us how wrong we are. SO the people who testified they were told to go home and counting was done for the day were just lying right? lmao.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
How many different threads are we going to have on this?

You can jump into any one of the existing threads to re-post this and read all the banter back and forth on it. It took all of 1 day for this to become a dead horse.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Do you know enough about how vote counting works to say for a fact what is happening in that video?
Or did someone else tell you what they think is happening in that video and you just believed them?

There's enough video to judge for yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They're so emboldened by the left that it's sickening. The open corruption and disregard for the rule of law goes beyond the pale.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

You can jump into any one of the existing threads to re-post this and read all the banter back and forth on it. It took all of 1 day for this to become a dead horse.

Wouldn't you like to know the truth and have a fair election?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I like this video better. Pay attention.

The Handoff

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Because it's fake

Wishing and hoping it’s fake doesn’t mean it is fake.
Let me guess....you think Biden won without any fraud?

Just like hoping and praying it's real doesn't make it real either and a hope and a prayer is all the Republicans have or they would stop spreading lies and misinformation by packaging stuff like this as proof of fraud.

It looks suspicious if you believe what Team Trump say. If you listen to the Secretary of State, you realise it isn't.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

What makes you think that someone declared that "vote counting" stop?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Did you even watch the election on election night?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What does that have to do with the video, in which there is no sound. How does anyone know what was said to anyone?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Drucifer

Wouldn't you like to know the truth and have a fair election?

Sure, and I’ll raise you with I’d also love to see a whole bunch of politicians getting locked up. It would make the PERFECT end for 2020. But I’m not sure how having multiple threads on the same topic are going to achieve that.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Well if you watched the hearing you would know, first State Farm Arena was the place where supposedly the pipe burst and it put a hitch into everything, come to find out it was an overflowing toilet. Then later on and the video backs the witnesses claim a blonde-haired woman with the election walked throughout the room and said counting is done everybody leave. Amazingly right after she does this everybody clears out except these 4 women and they begin pulling out rolling cases and they bring them to their stations and begin scanning like they did the whole day.

Now we have an official from the SOS office saying on the news, nobody was told to leave, they did continue counting ballots but were in compliance

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Here is the video of Vote counters working after stopping vote declaring, "vote counting will stop". Then after everyone leaves pull out suitcases and other boxes of votes and start counting without any watchers.

twitter.com...

Youtube wont allow the video to be played on Youtube.

Holy smokes!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why the mock shock? You've posted this video yourself before.

It's been debunked, it was fun while it lasted though. I genuinely thought you were on to something for once. Thanks for the link to Lead Stories fact check of the video.

Quite a useful source in this time of high Republican misinformation.
edit on 4/12/20 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Then later on and the video backs the witnesses claim a blonde-haired woman with the election walked throughout the room and said counting is done everybody leave.

There is, in fact, nothing in the video that proves any claim that someone declared "counting is to be stopped". If fact, counting continued.

By the way, where was the woman who was narrating what was supposedly happening, in this video?
edit on 4-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join