It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien Mask' Found At Late Chalcolithic Salt pit, Near Bulgaria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

The ancient civs knew very well about the hollow earth civilizations.... the ones we (wrongly) refer to as ET's!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Humans have made all sorts of weird and wonderful, strange and bizarre mask images and statues. Nothing about this suggests it has anything to do with aliens. Clickbait.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Looks like the mayans thought of themselves as subservient to ETs (or the Gods).

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Why are you on ATS if you think historical artifact that resemble modern notions of the greys or other ETs is clickbait?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think the aliens are real and have been here for a very long time and I don't need to wait for some official word from NASA or anybody else to say it's o.k. to believe what I think.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: ziplock9000

Why are you on ATS if you think historical artifact that resemble modern notions of the greys or other ETs is clickbait?

Correct me if I'm wrong but being on ATS doesn't really mean you have to take everything at face value whatever the topic? Wasn't deny ignorance a thing here? ATS for one has thought me throughout the years to take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt, even the stuff I saw with my own eyes. You might be missing the point but you're not to blame cause things have been quite convoluted in a different direction for the last 6-7 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is it pronounced Chocko-lithic?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I see a mantis

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A strong case of seeing only what what one wants...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

'Alien Mask' Found At Late Chalcolithic Salt pit, Near Bulgaria

The correct title would be:

"A necklace with a face-like shape found at late Chalcolithic salt pit in Bulgaria."

It is a piece of art, and like every piece of art ever, it can't be taken literally without knowing the context. Large eyes and no mouth is a strong and prevalent symbolism in many cultures. Imagine taking modern art literally. Realism always has been a tiny percentage of world art since the beginning of humanity because it's by nature ordinary and boring. Making a stylized necklace that looks like a human-animal hybrid was just as cool 8000 years ago as it is now.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Giant praying mantis? Or aliens.

I choose aliens
Using the monkeys and the pigs to create us walking robot clones.

You know that could be.
They do have that sort of upside-down triangle shape to their heads.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A necklace of a plant, with 2 leaves/petals each side.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I very much appreciate this type of comment, honest what this is all about, a belief and faith in something irreverent to anything else.

a reply to: korath

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799
Hey ATS!

A bizarre prehistoric clay mask or a figurine lacking a mouth but featuring both human and animal traits and resembling an “alien" from a sci-fi movie, which dates back to the end of the 5th millennium BC, has been discovered during the latest archaeological excavations of the Provadiya – Solnitsata (“The Salt Pit") Settlement Mound in Northeast Bulgaria, a settlement also known as the oldest town in Europe.

The mouthless prehistoric clay mask or figurine from the Late Chalcolithic, i.e. the period before 4,000 BC, is one out of many impressive artifacts found in the latest digs in the Salt Pit settlement near Bulgaria’s Provadiya.

ATS?

the clay Art was fashioned as a Amulet to be worn around neck as an idealized Shark-Tooth

Alien in appearance but not off-worldly
Alien... as in abstract or eerie not meaning other planetary beings

in fact i see: an insect with wings, perhaps a dragonfly that is stylized in simplicity/ primitive art
edit on th31160830214818352020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think saying it an alien mask is a stretch. Most likely a bird mask or other creature, terrestrial that is.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Similar artifacts from the Vinca culture.
www.ancientpages.com...

Harte

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

Rockefeller Museum:

Fake from the "Museum of Monstrosities," a tourist trap in England created by a former special effects artist.

originally posted by: Anon283799Aboriginal cave art:

Genuine Aboriginal rain spirits

Armenian stonehedge:

Modern hoax

Mayan art:

Modern hoax

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join