It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien Mask' Found At Late Chalcolithic Salt pit, Near Bulgaria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Oddly the first thought I had was a prehistoric shark tooth had been carved.....

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Upside down... it now looks like it has a mouth (wide as a frog) and a cone head.

Although .. it does remind me of a representation of a sharks tooth with a type of scrimshaw carving like on ivory. What if the eyes had painted round eyeballs painted in, and over time the paint came off? Speculation...

It amazes me sometimes how it’s an automatic assumption that anything old that has eyes carved and or painted in an almond shape ...has to be Alien in looks. .... None of these artists or wannabe artists back in ancient ancient times were Rembrandt’s..... leaving out a round eyeball whether painted, carved, or sculpted.... could have simply been an artist’s choice. ... it’s like ....hmmmm do I put in the round eyeball into the eye shape socket or leave it out, and just leave at it the eye shape socket hmmm

The same artist’s choice could have been in the reverse...that is to say, choosing to just do eyeballs and leave out eye shapes sockets to place them in..

Of course the best choice for anatomical representation would be both eyeballs and eye shapes sockets

edit on 4-12-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I mean it could be anything right? Kind of looks like a mushroom. It could represent a number of things. The holes are intriguing. I would think putting a hole through the top also helps for safe keeping.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Why have I never seen the bottom Mayan art pic and why is no one talking about it?

I'm thinking that about the one at the Rockefellar Museum

My son and I were laughing when we saw it. I said " thats probably one of the Rockefellar ancestors"

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Giant praying mantis? Or aliens.

I choose aliens
Using the monkeys and the pigs to create us walking robot clones.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nifty find, but is there more on that "Rockefeller Museum" piece? I've seen "tons" of "ancient alien" "artifacts" but that one is certainly evocative, as well as absent from most discussions of the topic I'm aware of. I guess I'm asking is it a legit artifact or made more recently to profit from the aa craze?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Not sure about the image from the rockerfeller museum-It looks fake,too alien like.
It looks like a film prop.
The only sources I could find on that all seem to relate to a UFO website and an interesting yet very far out tale about an Egyptologist called Sir William Petrie who it is claimed found alien artefacts at ancient sites in Egypt.

alien-ufo-sightings.com...

That one seems bogus to me.

But the first mask looks legit

The Rockefeller Museum one is too good to be true. I even noticed something to the right of the face. It looks like an airship zapping people on the ground. A bit over the top as far as hoaxes are concerned. The website you pointed to didn't mention this. Also, it still talks about the helicopter hieroglyphs that I believe have been debunked.

Anyway, have a look:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

tours.imj.org.il...

You can take a virtual tour of the museum. I tried to find it, it was really annoying to use. There's actually some really cool stuff in that museum. Couldn't find the alien Sphinx though. The basement seemed like it had all that kind of stuff though. Too annoying to navigate. Like a glitchy google street view.

ETA:i dunno looks like the picture came from here originally

www.look4ward.co.uk...

Or this video maybe?

edit on 4/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22 .... I even noticed something to the right of the face. It looks like an airship zapping people on the ground.... The website you pointed to didn't mention this.

Anyway, have a look:

That’s extraordinary if legit... it actually looks like an attack. Once again, if legit, that would be the first depiction of an “alien” attack in hieroglyphs I’ve personally ever seen. Cool..

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yes I think the last one from Mayan culture is quite staggering.

First of all it is bipedal, second of all you have the flames coming out of the 'craft' and the scared native bowing. And he is not depicted with the same facial type.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Interesting video. At least it confirms what I saw in the photo. I've never seen some of those other pictures.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The vid was indeed interesting.....I too found something that may not or may be as exciting...

The footage is towards the end of the vid...below the top two frames from the video shows two bulbs containing snakes.....below that in the two remaining pics are known hieroglyphs of bulbs containing snakes.

A pattern seems to emerge of those snake bulbs showing in 2’s....

Imo, I have always thought these “bulbs” contained Electric Eel’s for either illumination or as a power source.... of course not symboled in these bulbs, is the medium of what the electric eels are in...I.e. symbol for water etc. (basically how are they kept alive to siphon off their electric power energy)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Why have I never seen the bottom Mayan art pic and why is no one talking about it?

I very much doubt this is a real Mayan or any other carving.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Ok, that Paranormal Crucible vid explains it... horsepoop.

That "find" was later explained as a hoax, which anyone with a modicum of common sense or familiarity with artifacts would suspect. It's along the lines of the paranormal menagerie, replete with mummified fairies, allegedly found in some geezers attic or some such... fun for bored LARPERS, but not so much for the beleaguered researchers attempting to bring truth to light.

If too good to be true, it usually is... like the mentioned plane and tank hieroglyphics conclusively shown to be flaked off layers of successive inscriptions that made the seeming modern shapes of vehicles... a strange composition that was against the odds of chance, but was an accident none the less.

The "lotus bulbs," however, are legit and very very interesting... especially coupled with the equally legit Baghdad batteries. The serpent symbology could well be linked to dna and electric currents.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Is it a mask for a mouse or something? Maybe it is part of a costume for halloween by ancient people, a nose covering disguise.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Oddly the first thought I had was a prehistoric shark tooth had been carved.....

It does resemble a sharks tooth.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

its very Ancient Astronaughty.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here the only other, than a sharks tooth, resemblance I can give it.....it’s all in the smile

😆

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Is it a mask for a mouse or something? Maybe it is part of a costume for halloween by ancient people, a nose covering disguise.

tHE HOLES SHOW CLEARLY IT WAS TO HANG, PROBABLY AROUND THE NECK, THE ARTICLES ON IT SUGGEST IT MAY HAVE BEEN A GOD OF SALT, THEY FOUND GROUP GRAVE WITH PEOPLE CRUSHED LOOKED LIKE KIDS TO SO i GUESS MAYBE MINING WAS WITH SLAVES AND VERY ABUSED SLAVES.
SORRY, I hit caps again!!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How does anyone know for sure that the pointy side is pointing down like a chin? Maybe it's an arrow or some other object where the pointy side is up. Perhaps like a yoni. Maybe the "eyes" are just decoration or are meant to represent something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join