It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cluster 5 and the Jag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
When the Commies take over the intelligentsia are always first in line for the chop/Jag ,Teachers ,Doctors, Artists etc and will happily play along this time and all line up like good boys and girls thinking everything will be ok .

What strain of Covid is the jab for is what no one is asking ,just like the influenza it has many strains and mutates making it pointless , The British Gov are rolling out a vaccine and also AI software because they suspect High volumes of adverse reactions thehighwire.com...

thewatchtowers.org...

principia-scientific.com...

Alex Jones End Game may be the turd in the bowl or it may be the truth but as of December 2020 many facts of that video are spot on ..

Cluster 5 got my attention lately .

The strain, dubbed 'Cluster 5', was detected in 12 people in August and September in North Jutland, and the government swiftly imposed strict restrictions on the region

In early November, the Danish government sounded the alarm when it announced a nationwide cull of its 15 to 17 million minks, saying they could carry a mutated variant of the virus that could render any future vaccine for humans less effective.

www.thelocal.dk...

Bills second wave maybe !

And why try the vaccine on White Caucasian people when we do not get this virus very easy and die in few numbers in my age group 50-65 i have a 99.5% survival chance if i catch this virus IF
fortunately I stocked up with a anti-PARASITIC tablets or horse and dog wormers for the common folk i will just self isolate as that seems to do the trick rather than take a jag they can give my jag to a coloured person or Asian who needs it more

Our Governments are being racist again www.bbc.co.uk...

Black people are twice as likely as white people to catch the coronavirus, a study of 18 million people suggests.

The research also indicates Asian people are 1.5 times more likely than white people to be infected - and may be more likely to need intensive care.

These people deserve the Jag first as they are only 13 % of the population and i will not accept a vaccine until every last person of color or Asian has been seen to and with so few shots initially we need to look after the 13% first giving them a better chance and equal odds to Caucasians let them go first stuff granny or old uncle Fred in the home they have lived their lives if they want to film Logans Run or mobility scooter let them .

The study found the flu shot to increase the risk of other coronaviruses among those who had been vaccinated for influenza by 36 percent. The study was conducted prior to COVID-19, so it’s not included and only applies to pre-existing coronaviruses. The study also found an even higher chance of contracting human metapneumovirus amongst those who had received the flu shot. And they lined up for it but had not read the British medical journals own report on the flu jag and covid lately www.bmj.com...

I see unit 77 were at work lately www.army.mod.uk...

With added AI they are a potent force just like all the zombies who have taken the vaccine who will be walking around shedding the LIVE VIRUS mask less with a piece of paper thinking they have been cured infecting everyone or am i being paranoid

But as that old saying goes never argue with a idiot as he will drag you down and beat you with his vast experience

Get ready for your culling

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wtf is metapneumovirus? And the 36% increase in susceptible infection rates for the other doesn’t sound great.

Again why in the UK can you bash the virus, the lockdown, but they’re gonna come to your house and grab you if you speak out on the vaccine that will get us back to normal.

Without proper testing.

How dare you question the Crown?

Terrorists. Ah hell. I’m kidding. It’s coming for us all.

Robert Frost comes to mind....his two most famous poems
edit on 4-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
coincidence that white people absorb vitamin d at about twice the rate as black people? The darker your skin the more sunlight you need for proper vitamin d levels.

They are profiting off vitamin d deficiency and ignorance it seems to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Cluster 5 you say? As in the amount of points in a star?

Or Pentagram maybe?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I found it weird when they announced that they were going to cull all the Danish mink when they were perfect for testing the Corona vaccine on a step they took out !

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I found it weird when they announced that they were going to cull all the Danish mink when they were perfect for testing the Corona vaccine on a step they took out !

Well. We’ve all seen the movies right? I mean if a mink comes back from the dead after a few hours no big deal. Easy-peasy. Kill them with fire. Dispatch the head. Double-tap. Haven’t we learned anything folks?

I mean that’s not weird. At all

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Isn’t this like the beginning of a bad apocalyptic movie?

I mean are we about to be in I Am Legend?

Because it feels like we are in the flashback montage of a really awful movie where they show you how things use to be....

Ya know. Carnivals Drive-ins. Sipping a brew around a neon bar playing pool with friends. Birthday parties all close for pictures. Little league games....

No masks....

Damn. I wanted to see the Foo Fighters live or maybe Andre Nickatina in a dimly lit dank club here in Cali

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I saw the Foo fighters live at Wembley in 2008 they were brilliant

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

What strain of Covid is the jab for is what no one is asking ,just like the influenza it has many strains and mutates making it pointless

It looks like the Covid has mutated heaps from when it was first released. Lots of local variations in the micro biome around the world as it merged in with the rest of the biological jungle.

When the virus first hit, there was gene sequencing performed with BLAST results available. The gene code was analysis by various people around the world. First out was an India team that found a similarity with HIV. They where forced to retract their findings, but the spike protein for the ACE 2 receptor got out. For the Lab origin of the disease it is a strongly investigated link.

Now it looks like there are many 10 000's of genetic variations on the initial SARS-CoV-2 that broke out. It is why some people are having trouble trying to isolate the virus as it has merged in with the common flu season.

What the vaccination is targeting is this spike protein. One mechanism of attack SARS-CoV-2 has with this spike protein is that it mimics the bodies own natural proteins to break into a cell for reproduction. So now we have a vaccination that will train our body to produce these spike proteins so our immune system can mount a defence against it. A couple of concerns:

1/ Does this mean our immune system will also attack the functions of the ACE2 protein channel?

2/ Can a new infection exploit this ACE2 spike protein production initiated by the vaccination to escalate infection symptoms? This is similar to some reports of a trend in those that got a flu shot with increased Covid symptoms.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Also well played on your title. Everybody gonna think you meant jab like I did. Had to look it up.

But that’s a nifty trick ya got linguistically speaking

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev excellent points. No pun intended. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Pfizer skipped animal studies to hide pathogenic priming, a deadly effect of coronavirus vaccines

mRNA vaccine studies are based on fraud, conceal serious vaccine injuries

Pfizer's vaccine studies are based on FRAUD and put lives in danger, warns former Pfizer vice president

www.distributednews.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

2 years later on this post.

I am no prophet, Steve wonder could see what was coming

A one in a 200 year death rate according to the insurance industry is 10 %. It is now 40 % and expected to roll into another year ,lucky 95 % of people get cremated or we would be running out of space ,, But my local hospitals are run of their feet and lots and lots of people having to miss work due to sick family members or deceased loved ones .

How is all that super fit military personnel lately ,or the doctors and nurses in your area faring? .

Now are you ready for round 2 ?

Your power grid etc is going down and things are going to get very very interesting in the next few months,

new topics

top topics

join