It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Lorre Productions #654

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Couldn't copy paste it but this dude does some seriously funny rants at the end of his tv shows. This one on social media is quite the hoot.

chucklorre.com...

A refuge from the noise of humanity, I do like. As one who doesn't tweet or do facebook, et al, I'm a fan of this rant. Bloody hell, we all have to rant at some point but he gets to do it every week, lucky bastard.
edit on 12/3/2020 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Yea I often paused Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half men just to read these. Some are hilarious, and some are more serious.

Not sure if he has the cards for Young Sheldon though. I watched YS tonight and seem to remember a card... I watch a lot of BBT syndication, perhaps I saw that card rather than Young Sheldon. 😊

Edit: ok 654 you say?

edit on 4-12-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I know I'll get slammed for this, big bang was such a waste of footage and time. The canned laughter turned me off.

I dont need to be told when to laugh. The characters were so unrelatable to an aussie, at least Charlie was more relatable to me, being a drinker and his sarcasm. It was fun.

Bbt should be deleted.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Big Bang Theory is hysterically funny, Sheldon is my favorite of course. Young Sheldon is great too, perfect choice for actors.

new topics

top topics

join