It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it in the spring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am here to warn that the rapture of the church could very well be in the spring of 2021. I am not saying I know for sure, nor am I claiming to know the day. But we ARE in the season. The church are the believers in Christ ALONE. Salvation is not of works to keep you saved nor to save you. Works after salvation is for rewards. The gospel is found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, and as I said, it’s not of works Ephesians 2:8-9. Religion is the worlds way to be saved. The world says, you have to repent of your sins. Repent means change your mind about you being a sinner in need of a savior, named Jesus Christ.
The prophecies of the Bible are all showing, here are a few to name:
Trump moves capital of Israel to Jerusalem
Trump does the Abraham Accord
Covid-19 allows the beast system to start forming
Israel turns 73 on May 14 2021 (we are the last generation to see the fig tree-Israel)(generation is 70-80 years Palms 10)
The covid-19 vaccine Is NOT good funded by Bill Gates and DARPA
The Great Reset
The digital wallet for all
Digital currency is coming, some countries already testing capabilities of it.
Biden, when goes into office, already said will be joining with the U.N.
God used Trump for Israel, Biden plays his part now.
Earthquakes are at a all time high, and increasing
Hurricanes topped all recorded history
Historic fires on west coast
The time is near, ringing the bell. Get saved if your not all ready while the gospel of salvation is simplicity . During the Tribulation, you will have to deny the mark of the best and lay YOUR life.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

YAY!!!

Another end is nigh post!!!

These are near an dear to my heart.

Unfortunately, you are forecasting something 5-6 months from now and there will be about eleventy-seven of them posted on ATS before then with a much quicker due date...

So I will just jot this one down on the calendar (NOT the Mayan one!) and we will see where it goes.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In the Spring in the Northern Hemisphere, or in the Spring in the Southern Hemisphere?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The church are the believers in Christ ALONE.

Blasphemy. There is but ONE God and no other. I'll put my trust in him...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkuniverse

That's ONE prediction you can definitely scratch off your list...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What? What is it?

The hills coming alive with the sound of music? Comet?
Aliens? Is it break-time at Heaven’s poker table and they gonna check up on us?

I hope not. We been bad lately. They gonna be pissed

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to: NightFlight
Blasphemy!? So YOU say that the blood Christ shed on the cross for your sins, everyone’s sins, is not enough? It’s blasphemy not to put your trust or faith in Christ for your remission of sins. I’m not here to argue mans religion, or philosophy, at the end, that is between you and God and you have to answer for things yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
I’m not here to persuade you, or anything that we are close or in the season or the church age is almost to close. Here to tell the gospel, you can take it or deny it. It’s YOUR eternal decision.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The church are believers in Christ alone?

What does that mean?
The Vatican?
Just Christian denominations in general?
Do members of LDS qualify?

You do realize that the rapture is nowhere to be found in the bible.

And if a rapture were to occur, do you believe church people like Joel Osteen will be zooted up?

I'm all for the will of God and all but the institution that is church, for the most part, has been perverted by wolves in shepard's clothing.

3 of your end times signs can be attributed to man made climate change, a few of them are the byproduct of Keynesian economics and the rest are just bad politics.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

"Church" is a more complex concept than your surface understanding. It is the full body of believers in Christ, not merely this or that denomination, and not even all of those who follow this or that denomination or even any denomination at all, not even all of those who give lip service to Him.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkuniverse
I am here to warn that the rapture of the church could very well be in the spring of 2021. I am not saying I know for sure, nor am I claiming to know the day. But we ARE in the season. The church are the believers in Christ ALONE. Salvation is not of works to keep you saved nor to save you. Works after salvation is for rewards. The gospel is found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, and as I said, it’s not of works Ephesians 2:8-9. Religion is the worlds way to be saved. The world says, you have to repent of your sins. Repent means change your mind about you being a sinner in need of a savior, named Jesus Christ.
The prophecies of the Bible are all showing, here are a few to name:
Trump moves capital of Israel to Jerusalem

It is the antiChrist that does a deal with Israel at the start of the period of Israel's tribulation..

Trump does the Abraham Accord

An accord with which Israel lost the Temple Mount and East Jerusalem to the Palestinians. Therefore the Temple cannot be rebuilt and therefore the prophecies cannot possibly refer to this.

Covid-19 allows the beast system to start forming

The Great Beast is an individual, the man of sin, who is noted for their great boasts and has political power over 1/3rd of the world. Does that sound like anyone in particular, alive at the moment?

Israel turns 73 on May 14 2021 (we are the last generation to see the fig tree-Israel)(generation is 70-80 years Palms 10).

The covid-19 vaccine Is NOT good funded by Bill Gates and DARPA

There are multiple competing companies from around the world who have produced vaccine candidates.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation only finances one of them (the Pfizer/Biontech one). They are a charitable foundation, giving money to support humanitarian goals. Here is their investment portfolio.

It is fairly indicative of the evil nature of the deceptive false religious propagandists for a particular political ideology, that they denigrate the very people who are trying to help, while those propagandists do nothing to help and even make the situation worse (like defying simple health and safety procedures, or denying that the crisis even exists).

Pfizer and Biontech have not yet received any money from the US government, (including from DARPA or Trump's Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020). There is an agreement that Pfizer will be paid for a vaccine when it becomes available - so far no money has changed hands.

The Great Reset

Even a worldwide economic collapse will not be a political, ideological, or even an economic reset. Economic crashes and regime changes have happened before. We ride them out and reestablish the same systems, usually with no debts forgiven and the same individuals, families and corporates in the same financial leadership roles afterwards.

The digital wallet for all
Digital currency is coming, some countries already testing capabilities of it.

We have had monetary wire transfers available to the general public for decades. All credit cards, for instance, are digital currency. All modern banking and financial systems are now digital. It happened back in the 1980's.

America's defense and economy is reliant on trade and allied nations. The way to reduce America's power and wealth is to isolate it from its markets and external and linked military facilities, as Trump has done.

God used Trump for Israel, Biden plays his part now.

By some accounts, God used Hitler, too.

If God wanted something like the strengthening of Israel. He has the power to just do it.

God does not require human agency in achieving His goals. If He grants us limited dominion, it is because it suits God's agenda, we aren't a requirement in the process.

Earthquakes are at a all time high, and increasing
Hurricanes topped all recorded history
Historic fires on west coast

None of that is true.

The time is near, ringing the bell. Get saved if your not all ready while the gospel of salvation is simplicity . During the Tribulation, you will have to deny the mark of the best and lay YOUR life.

The tribulation period is the time of Jacob's troubles. It is primarily a period of tribulation for the Jews, unparalleled in all of history. I don't foresee that happening in the short term. It would also be counter to a lot of as-yet unfulfilled prophecy.

edit on 4/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If God wanted something like the strengthening of Israel. He has the power to just do it.

God does not require human agency in achieving His goals. If He grants us limited dominion, it is because it suits God's agenda, we aren't a requirement in the process.

Here I disagree.

The Bible is full of examples of God working through human agency, including those who did not believe in Him. Just because God has no need to doesn't mean He chooses to just up and flagrantly act as it suits Him to do so. If the actions of one particular man or woman can serve His purpose, then He uses the tools at hand.

new topics

top topics

join