It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows polls workers pulling out suitcases of ballots | GA election hearing.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
That was a great show. Using their own clips to prove to people that the media are full of #. I wonder if he will wake a few more people up, or they continue with their heads in the sand. I guess time will tell. Also I thought I felt a breeze.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: zatara
Yes..it is all very confusing... But it is easy to make it all go away by saying that the acrivities captured on camera are all within the procedure. That is how fraude is debunked.. All you have to do next is explain this to a person like Bill Barr...yes, the same who was told that epstein did commit suicide and ran with this conclusion because it is so much easier for everybody. Tell Barr that it looks like fraud but isn't..that will be enough for Barr to accept and that will be the end of the "conspiracy".

Suitcase fraude debunked

Mr. Barr has already weighed in heavily on the fraud issue.

He didn't find any.

Book has been out a while. Source is credible, as are other current and semi retired members of the intel community - chiptatum.com... - don't be simple, Barr is no ultimate authority

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This will make no difference at all. The deep state is all powerful. Nothing can stop Biden from getting in, so many people are counting on it.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matt11
This will make no difference at all. The deep state is all powerful. Nothing can stop Biden from getting in, so many people are counting on it.

Stopping it, is only a choice.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

@ the 9:47 mark you can see a few suitcase being pulled from under a table.

Everyone here needs to explain why this happened and why everyone left before these suitcases of ballots were scanned through. Please watch the video and let me know your take. I welcome all and any explanations that this isn't clearly election fraud.

UPDATE 6.6.2021

One aspect of Georgia's 2020 Presidential election cheating scandal will be exposed on June 10, 2021.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com... /

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

edit on 12-9-2021 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join