It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate committee hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Did you just say you watched the video? And didn’t; because if you did and see a “nothingburger”, you are being compliant with the criminally perpetrated breaking of our election laws.

So my question is this: did they break the law? And if not, how?

How did they NOT break the law????? I don't know how they did or the didn't break the law. How by that video do you know they did? Did you know that because the authority of the video, that woman who was presenting it suggested that they were? If that is your standard of law I would suppose that any judge would throw you out of court for presenting '''hear say'' evidence.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: putnam6

OK. But

Do we know that they were counting ballots? I certainly couldn't tell from watching the video, could you? Might it be that they were doing organizational work, something other than counting? Could that woman narrator know exactly what they were doing or was she just speculating as well

So yes, if there is a discrepancy to Georgia law then certainly, let's get to the bottom of it. Let's interview all those workers sworn in and testify. Let's hear from the blond woman who told everyone to go home, hell let's hear from those people too. Let's hear from the man who pulled the big boxes out from under that table. Let's hear it all in court. But let's not find proof from this video when there is no proof in the video.

They were not doing their nails, they can't count ballots and the ballots must be secured, not just underneath a table in a suitcase...video shows them pull them out and start scanning after everybody was told to leave
edit on 3-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
GA law states that election workers must be observed at all times during vote counting an that ballots should be secured at all times.

None of that happened here. Meaning laws were broken regardless of your biases.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Did you just say you watched the video? And didn’t; because if you did and see a “nothingburger”, you are being compliant with the criminally perpetrated breaking of our election laws.

So my question is this: did they break the law? And if not, how?

How did they NOT break the law????? I don't know how they did or the didn't break the law. How by that video do you know they did? Did you know that because the authority of the video, that woman who was presenting it suggested that they were? If that is your standard of law I would suppose that any judge would throw you out of court for presenting '''hear say'' evidence.

I thought I’d give you a star 😂
edit on 3-12-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: PurpleFox

Let me be the first to say, "Yeah, but where is the evidence???"

Adam Schiff has it. He says he will release it soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

From that video, we do not know that those people were ''counting''. We also do not know from that video just what ''secured'' means. It might mean that those ballots were under the supervision of the person in charge and that would be I guess , the blond woman. And that woman apparently was under the supervision of the cameras. What is the level of ''secured'' that you are looking for here?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well from the video and the ladies testimony you see activity that shouldn't be going on after they told everyone to leave .

But none of that will matter if rudy tooty doesn;t get it to court versus these public meetings.

edit on 071231America/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2020 14:07:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yes. I am sure they counted the illegal / fraudulent votes correctly. What impartial observe can back that up? And what was counted?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yes, I saw the boxes being pulled out. I also saw people doing work. I did not see them open those boxes and withdraw ballots and start tablulating. Did you? Is that your chain of evidence that you would stand up in court to testify to? If so, then

If experts in law see what you say you saw, then I guess the court is the place to take this, don't you? Ok then, let's get people on the stand under oath with penalties for perjury aimed at them and get to the bottom of his.

Getting to the truth is one thing. Everybody acting as judge and jury as many in this thread appear to be doing is quite another.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Everybody except the mainstream media is astounded by how much fraud these hearings are clearly displaying.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: nofear46

a reply to: nofear46

I've already been waiting and watching all the fallderall of the ''fraud committee'' for the last month and all I get from it's supporters is '' just wait, just wait''. Speculation and supposition and claim after claim after claim.

just wait then 😂

Yeah Terry, just wait, another Nothingburger will be served shortly.

I don't know about you but I'm getting sick of the sight of these Nothingburgers.

Crow burgers are being added to the menu shortly.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

We don't know WHAT that activity that was going on was, we only have that woman's suppositions and accusations.

But Rudy Tooty, I like that one, but that's only my personal opinion and not one I believe could be proven in a court of law. Or has it.......?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Well from the video and the ladies testimony you see activity that shouldn't be going on after they told everyone to leave .

But none of that will matter if rudy tooty doesn;t get it to court versus these public meetings.

Actually, Rudy keeps on hinting in each hearing that the state legislature has the power if they believe an election fraudulent, to remedy the situation. Personally I'm opposed to that angle but it seems that might be his shotgun attack at this.
edit on 3-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don’t know if it’s my sh*tty hotspot or if that video is really that poor quality, I’ll have to watch later when I get home.

On another forum I saw the video and asked these questions-

Do the time stamps accurately represent the time everyone was told to leave?
Does the security software display the correct time? (I have several on my property that do not, despite telling our camera guy to correct it for the last year. He’s the owner’s buddy, I can barely reprimand him)
Do we know those are for sure ballots?
Are they putting them in the machines?

I WANT TO SEE SOME MAWF*CKAS GOING DOWN REGARDLESS OF THEIR PARTY SO SOMEONE SHOW ME SOME MAWF*CKAS GOIN’ DOWN!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny Care, I was under the impression that courts all over the country were dropping and rejecting these suits left and right? Or is that just what the media is reporting and lying about?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
I would think that the security in a public building like that would have to be top notch and kosher for insurance purposes. I have been wrong before though lol

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Drucifer
I would think that the security in a public building like that would have to be top notch and kosher for insurance purposes. I have been wrong before though lol

You’d think so, but man, we’ve got three 3-letter agencies on my property and the only company on site with good cameras is CBS Sports. We house those 3-letter agencies and part of my job is monitoring traffic into the building and keeping an eye out for anyone overly suspicious, we didn’t even have HD cameras until I threw a sh*tfit about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Some of the lawsuits are designed to be dropped or rejected. That is how you get to the Supreme Court in the United States of America, in order to obtain a broad ruling.

The Trump legal team says they have only filed four lawsuits thus far. The others have been filed by various Republicans.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Some of the lawsuits are designed to be dropped or rejected. That is how you get to the Supreme Court in the United States of America, in order to obtain a broad ruling.

The Trump legal team says they have only filed four lawsuits thus far. The others have been filed by various Republicans.

You’re always spot on cwm...👍

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join