It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drs say stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition
(Shotened title to fit)

Looky here. Reports the vaccine causes issues with pregnancy.

From article...

The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

Yikes. No jabjab for me.
Creep Bill Gates' history with vaccines in other countries was enough for me to be out.
His sterilization history is ridiculous.
Now we see this?
Wow
I thought the depopulation conspiracy was out there.
Now? Who know's, it sure look like it now.
All backed by health passports.
Yippee

I need off my covid sleeping schedule and have made enough comments tonight,
So feel free to talk amongst yourselves and I'll check back in the morning guys.

link to article

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Edit title

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition
(Shotened title to fit)

Looky here. Reports the vaccine causes issues with pregnancy.

From article...

The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

Yikes. No jabjab for me.
Creep Bill Gates' history with vaccines in other countries was enough for me to be out.
His sterilization history is ridiculous.
Now we see this?
Wow

link to article

Hmmm, well that fits well with the depopulation theory, they are going to screw around and it will be like the movie Children of Men.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
8 months and a vaccine is approved... Sorry folks, but I wasn't born yesterday.

The novel virus is that for a reason. I also posted on another forum that this should also be considered:

The affects related to the vaccine and the use of these: www.healthline.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yikes indeed!

Let's not forget informed consent, the right to know the risk.

informed consent

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So...you're telling me I can take it a shot I can take a shot that stops all them wermens getting pregnated?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What seems so bat# bizarre about this, is that it is coming from the former VP AND chief Scientist of Pfizer BTW. Whiskey tango foxtrot...

He also wrote another very interesting article just a few days ago...

COVID Pandemic Is Over, No Need For Vaccines, Says Former Vice President Of Pfizer

While Pfizer pharmaceutical has made headlines on the release of their Coronavirus vaccine, a former Vice President and Chief Scientist of the company Dr. Michael Yeadon has said that there is no need for any vaccines to bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end

According to an article published in Lockdown Sceptics, Dr. Michael Yeadon wrote, “There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I’ve never heard such nonsense talks about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.”

And considering the reality of herd immunity, when susceptibility to a virus falls this low, at around 28 to 35%, “that population can no longer support an expanding outbreak of disease,” and thus the virus “wanes and disappears.” “The pandemic is effectively over and can easily be handled by a properly functioning NHS (National Health Service). Accordingly, the country should immediately be permitted to get back to normal life.” concludes Yeadon.

COVID Pandemic Is Over, No Need For Vaccines, Says Former Vice President Of Pfizer

edit on 12.3.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
2 doctors.
Well hell, that's good enough for me.

I consider when I actually get the option.

edit on 12/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hmmm. I’ll post here since I didn’t say anything In the Thread about vaccines and them not working as well on minorities and it’s this:

“Wait until they find out about the sterilization and other adverse reactions, er, uh um I mean “immune responses”

The Eugenicists of yore are toasting each in other in hell

edit on 3-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Did you know that Nikola Tesla was a eugenicist (I don't think capitalization is appropriate)?

What group do you suppose is the target?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sounds like the vaccine is working as intended by our Globalist overlords / Democrats. I won’t take one regardless. I will take my chances with my bodies immune system over some sci-fi BS concocted by Bill Gates and his cronies.
edit on 2020/12/3 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So, you had not polio vaccination (oral or otherwise?) No smallpox?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
ANOTHER killer piece from Dr. Michael Yeadon...

A PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic looks just like a real epidemic, but isn’t... I have to tell you that there is more than common-or-garden doubt about the PCR mass testing that purports to identify the virus. We have very strong evidence that the PCR mass testing as currently conducted is completely worthless.

In brief: the pandemic was over by June and herd immunity was the main force which turned the pandemic and pressed it into retreat. In the autumn, the claimed “cases” are an artefact of a deranged testing system, which I explain in detail below. That’s it. All the rest is a PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic. The cure, of course, as it has been in the past when PCR has replaced the pandemic itself as the menace in the land, is to stop PCR mass testing.

In case you’re still not convinced and think several hundred people are dying of COVID-19 each day, please watch this 10 min explainer video, (BELOW) created by data scientist Joel Smalley.

lockdownsceptics.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Did you know that Nikola Tesla was a eugenicist (I don't think capitalization is appropriate)?

Fair enough on punctuation. Anyhow. It’s a two-parter. The disease is unruly and apparently causes a host of bad chit to us human folk. Having that said A. It takes out those with comorbidities and um old age in higher numbers. Unfortunately the minorities that are affected also tend to deal with lack of other social services that are now in high demand. I e testing, hospitals,. I’m not talking SNAP or social security here either.

B. Here’s where it gets interesting. Hang with me for a sec. with these vaccines being rushed through with “Warp Speed”, any reasonable person might question the safety let alone the efficacy of these needles by the millions. So ahem. We have the long -term effects excluded from the FDA because we ain’t there yet. Kind of a “well cross the bridge” type of thing I guess. In the interim the actual again ahem short to medium-term “immune responses” that may exhibit themselves negatively (ahem ahem), may not show up weeks if not months or years later. So the whole sterilization (or other adverse outcomes) can is kicked down the road and we’re all just from crazy town on ATS to think/suggest otherwise.

In the mean-time and this is food for thought, what do the “long-haulers” do? Can they be vaccinated even though they still carry the virus?? Any ideas of a vaccine works like this all you smart kids out there?

I’ve always been confused by the flu vaccine. Why no rhinovirus vaccine/lockdown? Why is this compared to the 1918 epidemic? As in where are the other 78.5M dead? Does that happen in the next 9 months like that influenza? If it’s only10-30% effective each year, why the push to jab us? Also what about herpes? HIV? Etc...

Is it all just a $/control drive for governments/media/Pharma?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Dems and the rich media have
latched on to
covid like a dog biting a bone.

I m sick of their antiness and evil
spin on everything.

Now they'll own the vaccine I guess.

a reply to: Metallicus

edit on 3-12-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

and I didn’t know about Tesla. I thought Lindbergh was one...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
From Twitter, read that last line, SLOWLY...

twitter.com...

More from Dr. Michael Yeadon...

I have explained how a hopelessly-performing diagnostic test has been, and continues to be used, not for diagnosis of disease but, it seems, solely to create fear. (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

lockdownsceptics.org...

"I think the evidence is unequivocal that we are in a PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic..." (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

"...what is the probability a person testing positive in Pillar 2 actually has COVID-19? The awful answer is 11% (10 divided by 80 + 10).The test exaggerates the number of covid-19 cases by almost ten-fold (90 divided by 10). Scared yet? That daily picture they show you, with the ‘cases’ climbing up on the right-hand side? Its horribly exaggerated. Its not a mistake, as I shall show. This test is fatally flawed and MUST immediately be withdrawn and never used again in this setting unless shown to be fixed. The examples I gave are very close to what is actually happening every day as you read this."

Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics – the Deadly Danger of False Positives

edit on 12.3.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Forget what medical professionals say, what does the mEdIA say?

Because THATS what’s important

link   
Damn, if anyone wants to dive down the Africa, WHO, Gates, Sanger, planned parenthood rabbithole, here you go...
What a bunch of freaks. I bet covid is the vaccine, not the virus that needs to be lied about, the pandemic with no sick people in the streets.
This stuff is creepy.

study

link   

If you have a valid CoronaFlu Vaccine waiver, you can still get your drivers license renewed, get a marriage license, enter a restaurant, etc..

Just remember to keep that waiver paper with you at all times after the Communists take control of America.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Sounds like the vaccine is working as intended by our Globalist overlords / Democrats. I won’t take one regardless. I will take my chances with my bodies immune system over some sci-fi BS concocted by Bill Gates and his cronies.

Well, your immune system is 99.96% effective against this innocuous virus
And the fake vaccine is only 90% effective

So you’re definitely smarter than those who’ve taken the media’s bait

Imagine, a virus so terrifyingly deadly that you need to be tested just to know you’ve even had it
edit on 3 12 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join