It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B23-0171 - Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi ATS, I don't tend to create threads often, but this US Bill was mentioned briefly and caught my eye in a comments section elsewhere.

The Bill is titled B23-0171 - 'Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019', and was initially introduced back on March 5th, 2019

The Bill Summary reads as follows:

As introduced, this bill permits a minor of any age to consent to receive a vaccine where the vaccination is recommended by the United States Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

It also establishes that if a minor is able to comprehend the need for, the nature of, and any significant risks inherent in the medical care then informed consent is established.

Source

There's footage of a Comitee on Public Health Hearing at the following link which discusses this.

•Introduction begins at 15:20

•Discussion of Bill B23-0171 begins at 16:45

I'm unable to embed, my apologies - Hearing Video

I don't know about you Guys and Gals, but I don't like this one little bit.

How could a child possibly understand in full what they're signing up to?

This stinks,

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

But if a minor understands the dangers of smoking.....tough noogies..

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I wonder if there is a bill that permits a minor (or ANY person) to refuse a state-mandated vaccine?

Because sometime in the future, BILLIONS of people are going to refuse to take a certain ‘vAcCiNe’

I’ll be one of them

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Good vid about this rather disturbing development here mate.

New DC Law Would Give Vaccine Decisions to 11-year-Olds, Cut Parents Out

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It fits in with the rest of the transgender program to fill them full of hormones and cut their balls off. By passing this it takes away a parents or guardians responsibility over the health care of a minor and gives the schools no liability for when things go wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Try that sh!t on my kid and I am going to get out my battery acid meat injector and go to town on your whole family.
👍

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nope, not happening to my children. NOPE NOPE NOPE. I will die first.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But if a minor understands the dangers of smoking.....tough noogies..

I think the problem with that is that kids are warned from an early age about the dangers of smoking, whereas they're never warned about the potential dangers of vaccines, especially brand-new and relatively untested ones.

Even if they were smart enough to 'google' it, they won't find anything other than articles about conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers.

There have been serious issues with vaccines in the past, so I don't plan on playing guinnea pig anytime soon, either with my health or that of my family.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer myself, but I believe in sensible precautions, I think I'll just wait a while and see what happens,

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Good vid about this rather disturbing development here mate.

New DC Law Would Give Vaccine Decisions to 11-year-Olds, Cut Parents Out

Cheers Karl, put aside for after dinner,

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

A fairly prominent example from 2017 in the Philippines

The Dengvaxia controversy (Tagalog pronunciation: [dɛŋˈvakʃa]), also known as the Dengvaxia issue and Dengvaxia mess,[1] in the Philippines involved a vaccination program run by the Department of Health (DOH).

As of August 2019, over 600 people (mostly children) that had received at least a single dose of the vaccine had died,[6]

Most of the deaths were caused by internal bleeding in the heart, lungs and brain.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They want to make sure the upcoming generation is unable to reproduce. You have to wonder what type of pressure will be put on a child they are trying to convince it's the right thing to do. Peer pressure? Hell, look at how they've convinced adults the vaccine is the only way to "return to normal".

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
Hi ATS, I don't tend to create threads often, but this US Bill was mentioned briefly and caught my eye in a comments section elsewhere.

The Bill is titled B23-0171 - 'Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019', and was initially introduced back on March 5th, 2019

The Bill Summary reads as follows:

As introduced, this bill permits a minor of any age to consent to receive a vaccine where the vaccination is recommended by the United States Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

It also establishes that if a minor is able to comprehend the need for, the nature of, and any significant risks inherent in the medical care then informed consent is established.

Source

There's footage of a Comitee on Public Health Hearing at the following link which discusses this.

•Introduction begins at 15:20

•Discussion of Bill B23-0171 begins at 16:45

I'm unable to embed, my apologies - Hearing Video

I don't know about you Guys and Gals, but I don't like this one little bit.

How could a child possibly understand in full what they're signing up to?

This stinks,

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Where the age of consent gets pushed downward for
one or two purposes; you can bet those purposes are
already not approved of by adults.
It seems there are a lot of parents out there that disap-
prove of vaccinations that aren't properly tested, or
possess ingredients that even a 10 year old would run from.

Just write a law circumventing adolescent common sense.
Whip out the syringes, we're havin' a point party. BUZZ.
Another great reason in retrospect I never had kids:
it's getting to the point they'll be scraping them off the
corner and keeping them in the Indoc centers all week.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Crazy ideas for crazy times, I guess.

I will risk some sarcasm, but what would be next? Minors consenting to their own euthanasia?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
“Get ‘Em while they’re young........??”

top topics

join