It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detox footpatches

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Found an add on Facebook promoting detox footpatches. Found them somewhere else cheaper.

My country is European but you might find them googling.

There's a brand with vinegars, tourmaline and some other ingredients.

Another brand uses ginger.

I'll try 'em, the first brand I mentioned.

Some nasty black stuff is on them after use.

D3T0X3D

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

These are definitely a scam.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
Found an add on Facebook promoting detox footpatches. Found them somewhere else cheaper.

D3T0X3D

That "nasty black stuff" is caused by a chemical reaction in the pads themselves.

Try putting some salty water in a drop on the foot pad. It turns dark. It does so more readily if the pad is kept warm.

Do detox foot pads really work? - Mayo Clinic

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

D3T0X3D

Now this is the style of ATS I came for in the first place.

You sir or madam are like a breath of fresh air!!
edit on 2-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was gifted some
Kinoki Foot Jam
many years back.

It felt weird having something
stuck to the bottom of my feet
while I slept.

They turned black by morning
I never noticed any difference
in health or well being.
So i stopped using them.

As one member said already
I believe they are a gimmick.

I prefer Colon Blow now
when i wanna detox .

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The wife and I used them for about a year and a half and evaluated if they worked. The ones we used did work well. They were worth using for sure, they cleaned up the damage in my legs I got from my feet being black for years because of my intolerance to anti-epileptic meds.

Hacked those too. Witch hazel and magnesium sulfate are two of the things in them that are most active. We used them steady for about three months till the fluid got clearer and then we used them a patch one day a week for the rest of the two years.

They quit selling them at the place I ordered them from so we couldn't get them anymore. It took the black streaks out of my feet....They cleaned out the lymph drains in the bottom of my feet and the body could excrete it again.

We would use them again, just occasionally though. The wife had a good result with them too. Should try to see if anyone sells them anymore. The quality of the patches dropped quite a bit in the end, the original ones were bigger and more potent. I think the company that produced them in China changed, the last ones were not as good.

edit on 2-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Positive and "negative" feedback.

I think it are the kinoki ones. The black on the patches in the morning schould decrease after some use.

I found it interesting since I heard to put Vicks on babys soles of their feet instead of on their chest when they have a cold. It was said it works great.

These patches aren't expensive and I'm thinking why not.

Edit: when they really are a scam it would be a really nasty one imo, who makes up that stuff, we're talking about health. Eww..
edit on 2-12-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Should try to see if anyone sells them anymore.

Let me know if you find any, please.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Weu.. weu.. would it suck the tar out of my lungs?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Weu.. weu.. would it suck the tar out of my lungs?

Quit smoking ... takes about 9 years for your lungs to clear up.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: rickymouse
Should try to see if anyone sells them anymore.

Let me know if you find any, please.

We had the kinoke brand, but they changed manufacturers for the ones sent to the USA and those new ones were not as good, but were cheaper anyway. I think they still sell the original ones overseas but not here. Maybe the FDA made them take something out of the original recipe if they sold them here....that is what the wife and I figured anyway, the original ones almost made our feet sweat, the later ones did not.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Very nice they helped for you.

Still on those meds?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Very nice they helped for you.

Still on those meds?

Nope, the neurologist stopped all of them, she said I was too nice a guy to kill. A couple of the meds did not effect my feet as bad, but one caused my teeth to erupt, and uneven teeth break when you eat, seizure or not. Had thirteen broken teeth in my mouth in a six month timeperiod, I had broken six that had been repaired before that. The second time the estimate at the dentist was almost thirteen grand to fix the teeth. Since I did not know if it was going to continue, I had them all pulled. I had good teeth before that, not that many fillings and I went to the dentist every six months and hardly ever had cavities, did knock out some of the existing fillings chewing on bones and crunching on the popcorn kernals occasionally though before that. I can't break a tooth on popcorn kernals anymore.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Here's something to consider, how do you know that the foot pads are taking stuff out of your body?

Couldn't they, just as easily, be putting stuff against your skin that might be absorbed through the skin? That "nasty black stuff" for instance?

45 Toxic Gemstones Not To Use In Gem Elixirs With Facts - 41. Tourmaline

edit on 2/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Will buy 2 boxes, 10 nights. When I havent replied after two weeks from now you might consider calling the authorities and sue the company for me.

Just kidding, I live together with some people, they will know.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
They are being sent from the U.K.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have tried at least 4 different brands, and 7 different styles within the Kenrico brand.
The one that works the best for me personally, is not there newest best one, but their older TRMX4 Gold.
If I use them once a week I always feel better the next day, if I use it every day it isn't noticeable after a week anymore which I find interesting, it's like it gets rid of extra stuff your body was overloaded with. But once it catches up there is no more need for them, anyways that is my personal experience.

Here is the link to their website and the ones I use, Made In Japan

KENRICO

edit on 3-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Did a swift google so far, they are selling the TRMX3 here, it also contains tourmaline.

Thx for sharing.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i heard mixing colloidal silver with snake oil works pretty well.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

You have ears?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join