It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion IT contractor: EVERYTHING that happened at the TCF Center was FRAUD!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16
This testimony is laughable. Literally none of it would be considered evidence of fraud in a court of law. It’s all speculation and supposition. She “thinks” that there was something “illegal” going on. Luckily, her testimony has no effect on anything until it is out before a judge, and I can %100 guarantee that that will never happen (let alone would her testimony ever be credited by a judge).

People do need to learn the difference between supposition and fact.

I am not arrogant enough to rule out the possibility of fraud as some things (and reports) do seem to be.......shall we say....a bit off. But having said that, all we have seen so far has been allegations and supposition - no proof of anything. We have also seen lots of Trump fans desperate to cling on to anything that may affect the election result, whilst also seeing lots of Dems flat out refusing to buy into any of it.

One way or another, there will be a lot of people eating humble pie when it's finally all over.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Just redo the election in the contested and suspect states: Nevada, Arizona, Wisonsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia. No mail in ballots, just absentee ballots as were allowed before. A complete paper trail and watchdog non partisan poll and count watchers. Usurper Joe cannot be allowed to steal this election and # the puppet masters he's going to have controlling him.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I agree, but according to some people good at laws that´s not an option? Not sure though, but someone said that. But on the other hand, I guess the Supreme Court could overturn any law against re-elections.

edit on 3-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Just redo the election in the contested and suspect states: Nevada, Arizona, Wisonsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia. No mail in ballots, just absentee ballots as were allowed before. A complete paper trail and watchdog non partisan poll and count watchers. Usurper Joe cannot be allowed to steal this election and # the puppet masters he's going to have controlling him.

Ok, i will bite. I may not necessarily agree with you but what you were saying was fairly reasonable and balanced - for those states mentionned. However, you then state that "Usurper Joe cannot be allowed to steal this election".

So, for arguments sake, if it is re run in those states and Joe wins again - what then? Another re-run until you get a result you want?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Just redo the election...

The Constitution doesn't permit 'do-overs' for the Presidential Election, it's date is set and that's when it happens.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
But I mean Rudy said 500 to 700 thousand votes in Detroit are invalid! I mean there was a total of about 250,000 total for the city, but I'm sure Rudy has evidence of this correct?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
No, the Supreme Court needs to set aside this election and order a complete do-over while empowering a special prosecutor to investigate this fraud in every state in the union.

originally posted by: kwakakev
It does raise some serious allegations of just what went down. More investigations will be needed, audit the ballots, counting tally and computers. All of the staff working there need some serious questions. Some will deny and lie about it, others will open up when pressured with a potential 10 years prison sentence.

These types of investigations and trials usually take months to years to fully work through and sort out the facts from the fiction. Don't know what kind of case the NSA is building to help expiated proceedings while maintaining 'beyond any reasonable doubt'.

Overall is does raise a big warning flag and consistent with many other reports of a well organized and coordinated operation to steal the election. The $400 Million payment from China to Dominion in the days before the election is another important trail to expose the corruption.

Lol. There is literally no current case that would even give the Supreme Court the option to do this.

Remember, these are folks who love our Constitution ...

It's astounding at times the level of belief-based nonsense on display.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just redo the election...

The Constitution doesn't permit 'do-overs' for the Presidential Election, it's date is set and that's when it happens.

I recall, vividly, some of our same friends here in 2016 with their "SUCK IT UP" chants ... which makes these displays of absolute insanity not to mention advocating that the Constittuion be trampled underfoot ... even more disgusting.

But also, in an odd paradoxical way ... hillaryous.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here is another video of her:

If you still think she is a credible witness after watching that, I don't think anything will convince you that this election was not stolen from Biden.

One thing with these little conferences Rudy and company are doing, they are not in a court therefore the 'witnesses' do not have to worry about commiting perjury or being in contempt of court. They now this kind of stuff would never fly in a court room, they are not trying to convince a judge and jury, all the care about is the jury of public opinion especially those who continue to donate to Trump's legal fund.
edit on 3-12-2020 by jrod because: Fix tag

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The fact that so many of our friends think this is a credible witness points directly at the real issue we're facing as a nation.

I don't know what elese to say. I don't recognize about half of this country any longer.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I would bet that you are wrong. How much would you be willing to wager on that claim $100, $1000, more?

Biden will be president in less than two months.

Currently this is the 'best' witness team Trump has. The video I just posted shows her humiliating herself in front of an all Republican board of elected officials. If she did that poorly in front of folks who want her to be credible, how would she do in front of an impartial judge and against a defense counsel set on discrediting her.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I recall, vividly, some of our same friends here in 2016 with their "SUCK IT UP" chants ...

I believe the expression used was 'Sexually intercourse your feelings'.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

First I've seen from this particular witness testimony. Just wow, she just won't shut up, interrupting, and being obnoxious. Also noticed her Facebook page is still active, despite her claiming she had to close down all her social media.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
She claims to have an associate degree from the University of Michigan according to her LinkedIn. I cannot find any source showing its possible to get an associate degree from U of M. They state they only have Bachelor and Master degrees available. Anyone have any idea on this?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yup, typical left. Hypocrites in the making, it’s amazing, huh?

For years they screeched that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election and after fours years of that BS, they have the audacity to be dismissive on the Fraud allegations?

Whether you idiots like it or not, these cases are happening, they’re being presented and for all to see.

Right now, the biggest problem for all? Half of the Country thinks this election was stolen through fraudulent means, therefore while the Leftist Gloat and Glee, it’s a fools gloat and glee.

For all their opinions, it doesn’t take away from the growing sentiment that this Election was literally stolen through a collaborative means on a scale still being uncovered. A Perfect storm of scenarios, all acting independently and for one purpose, GET RID OF ORANGE MAN.

Don’t dismiss Human capacity, we have a tendency to pull off incredibly feats without the acknowledgment of our peers and probably for the better considering our situation 🤫

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That woman is certainly obnoxious and needs to reign herself in if she wants to be taken seriously.

That said, I can understand the snappy tongue. I’ve gotten like this in construction meetings when SHTF and things aren’t getting done right/on time after I’ve spoken up about issues and they went unresolved, then people come back to me crying. Sometimes it’s hard to keep yourself in check when you’ve been telling everyone and their mothers that sh*t isn’t working and they don’t listen.

I’m going to go back and watch what I missed of yesterday’s hearing. I saw the beginning and the end, but fell asleep in the middle as I’ve been hauling ass at work and pretty much nod off like a junkie as soon as I get home.

I say this as someone who has had plenty of fun watching the right-wing flip out, what I DID see and hear from witnesses yesterday (not this woman, I was out cold during her bit) was compelling enough and passed my sniff test that I’d prefer if these issues were investigated. I still need hard proof, but if what I did hear was true, every. Single. Voter. Should. Want. This. Investigated.
edit on 3-12-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

This testimony is laughable. Literally none of it would be considered evidence of fraud in a court of law. It’s all speculation and supposition. She “thinks” that there was something “illegal” going on. Luckily, her testimony has no effect on anything until it is out before a judge, and I can %100 guarantee that that will never happen (let alone would her testimony ever be credited by a judge).

As it turns out, a judge has already considered Ms. Carone's claims and determined that they are not credible (who would have guessed it?!):

“Ms. Carone’s description of the events at the TCF Center does not square with any of the other affidavits,” Judge Kenny found. “There are no other reports of lost data, or tabulating machines that jammed repeatedly every hour during the count. Neither Republican nor Democratic challengers nor city officials substantiate her version of events. The allegations simply are not credible.”

Source: lawandcrime.com...

Her testimony is utter nonsense, and you have to be incredibly gullible (and lacking basic logic and reasoning skills) to put any weight behind it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Half the country thinks that? Only about half the Republicans do, so how can it be half the country? More like 1/5th

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

As it turns out, a judge has already considered Ms. Carone's claims and determined that they are not credible (who would have guessed it?!):

“Ms. Carone’s description of the events at the TCF Center does not square with any of the other affidavits,” Judge Kenny found. “There are no other reports of lost data, or tabulating machines that jammed repeatedly every hour during the count. Neither Republican nor Democratic challengers nor city officials substantiate her version of events. The allegations simply are not credible.”

Source: lawandcrime.com...

Her testimony is utter nonsense, and you have to be incredibly gullible (and lacking basic logic and reasoning skills) to put any weight behind it.

In other words, just another Nothingburger?

At what point will the Trump fans round here give up and realise they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to allegations of widespread voter fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
At what point will the Trump fans round here give up and realise they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to allegations of widespread voter fraud.

January 20th, 2033 after 2 years and 1 day of Biden and 10 years of Harris.

Maybe.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join