It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly everything happening to Trump is Trump's own fault

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Of course he should appoint supporters in these positions. Kennedy had his Brother as Attorney General.

I'm sure you complained about Eric Holder's close ties to Obama['insert sarcasm]. Remember when Holder said,"I'm still the President's(Obama) Wingman, so I'm there with my boy."

This is the Attorney General who Democrats say MUST BE independent! Do you think Holder was an Obama parstisan? You don't have to answer the question, Holder answered for you.

You must have been outraged LOL.

So of course, Trump should have appointed the most partisan supporters to these positions like Obama or Bush did.

edit on 2-12-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
To be fair that dude is swampy af

originally posted by: olaru12

The problem is, Trump has appointed swamp creatures to key positions. Sadly, this is Trump's own fault.

I feel so sorry for Jared and Ivanka. They won't be invited to any of the cool NY parties and society balls anymore. They were such a cute couple. Not great at politics but real cute none the less. They didn't look swampy at all, unlike that Rudy guy.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
yes all they dems and people who kept attacking him are Trumps own falt .
A Guy comes up and starts punching you in the Face . Do you A Stand there and let him hit you ?
Or B hit him back ?

Trump and draining the swamp If he had done it NON of this whole OOO they cheated and Biden is corrupt would NOT BE GOING ON .
seams Trump supporters have very very LOW standards for a president and spend all there time making excuses for him .

TRUMP and You have spent the last year saying they would cheat by mail THEN DONE NOTHGING ( according to you and Trump to make sure it could not happen so YES it is Trumps own falt .

as people will take advantage of a weak Man .

now you spent the last few weeks talking about the machines used to tally votes saying they are Rigged and YET TRUMP knew years back they would be using the machines and again DID NOTHING .

If the dems really are comiting crimes against Trump you expect a CRIMIL to do what help the guy they are trying to rob ?
The Right probley leacves the front door open and the dog locked in the room so anyone can jsut walk into there home and take what every they want .

You guys have ZERO self preservation skills .
Some ones a threat well Ill find legal ways to deal with the threat I sure don't expect the person making the threat to do it for me Like Trump does .

4 years Trump had to find charges against any of then and EVEN HILLARY is doing just fine .
You can claim Trump did every other thing just great BUT the Biggest problems are AT HOME and a wall wont get ride of them .

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You really want to know Just how Stupid Trump and his groupys are ?
TWITTER according to poster's is Out to get him as well and is evilllllll LOLOL
and yet were does TRUMP spend every second of the day WHY the very place Trump says hates HIM then he says he wants Twitter shut down LOL
now were will trump cry at if he shuts twitter down ??

Trump Must love Punishment as he goes out of his way to go to and help the very people who are the ones you say are after him .

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
S&F for a good-faith attempt at an honest, detailed post-mortem on Trump's administration.

IMO Trump's insistence on bucking trends and blazing unconventional policy trails are PRECISELY what got him into hot water. The very reasons, as a populist, that got him elected, were why he made so many enemies with "swamp creatures". It may very well be that the "establishment" politicians and the tentacles of tPTB are so deeply embedded and burrowed into our Republic that nothing short of a complete, climactic conflagration and re-build will get them out.

Trump's own ego and abrasive personality did him no favors, and got him into no end of pickles. We saw that his inability to reign in his temper and aggression at the first debate cost him dearly, and IMO was a big contributing factor in the election outcome.

I did like the use of Twitter and his direct communication style to the American people. As we see now, that made him Public Enemy #1 with the press, and the MSM contributed as much as any self-inflicted wounds when it came to eroding his popularity.

There was also a segment of the population ("Never Trumpers") that were never, EVER going to be won over to Trump's style of governing, no matter what he did; there is nothing he could have done, in retrospect, to appease that lot.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

It’s trumps fault he was blackballed by the fbi , the democrats , the republicans and all the mainstream media ? Please explain what he did to have the media lie and obscure the truth ?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
President Trump did what he was placed in power to do.

Sow division domestically, separate us from our long-standing allies, delegitimize any moral standing we may have had in the world to stand against totalitarianism, etc.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thenail assuming the media did lie yes it's trumps own fault as HE gave them so Much ammo to do it with .
AGAIN if you have a enemy the stupidest thing you can do is give them the power they want top go after you .

Instead of just showing how they LIED by doing his job Trump fought with them embowing them as Rating went through thru roof .
the more Trump wined the better the rating were ( heck they love Trump he brings viewers in lol

when some one starts calling you name the LEAST effect way to get them to stop is calling names back .
Yes its Trump fault he has NO clue how to deal EFFECTLY with adversary's .

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
I hate to say this as a Trump supporter but Donald Trump has made some horrible decisions. He has been on the defensive his entire Presidency because of his bad decisions. He keeps appointing swamp creatures to key positions. Then we're supposed to be surprised when swamp creatures act like swamp creatures?

I stopped reading right here (will go back and finish though).

Pretty obvious there's intent ... when the same thing happens over ... and over ... and over ... and over again.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Before Trump was running for re3election i was just another poster thanks to the posters here I now am in a group as I kept agreeing with the things they called me .
left lol Not loving Trump is what make the left LEFT so by that definition i am left lol
what is even funnier It was the very coments they made to me that really turned me away from any thing to do with Trump .
By the right saying I must love Trump I went the opposite way . no one will tell me who i must love that defines extrem right left more then any thing .
edit on 2-12-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Question anyone or anything that puts you in a group, especially when they're so terrified of being classified themselves.

Extremists control the media. Most Americans are moderate.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can see how it looks that way to those who support Trump. However as I am not one of those I can interpret much of that differently.

I don't suffer from TDS though that is often claimed here by others. I suffer from the ability to recognize a narcissistically driven buffoon when I see one. Another difference is that maybe you have this ability as well yet choose to support him.
That is what I don't understand, how you can so constantly support everything that comes out of him and continue to hold him up as a hero, no, a slandered hero who was only trying to do his job.

And what was his job? Why was he hired? Not to build a wall, that was a side issue. Not to save us from immigrants, that was also a side issue. Not to lower taxes, side issue. His job that he was hired to do was to drain the swamp. And he failed because now, that is the very reason that you are claiming he lost the election. Hell, that is the very reason HE is claiming he lost the elction. So be it. He lost because he failed.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I don't suffer from TDS though that is often claimed here by others. I suffer from the ability to recognize a narcissistically driven buffoon when I see one. Another difference is that maybe you have this ability as well yet choose to support him.
That is what I don't understand, how you can so constantly support everything that comes out of him and continue to hold him up as a hero, no, a slandered hero who was only trying to do his job.

Well first I don't see you as a person with TDS.

I'm not sure your question here.... I really like what he does with his policies such as...hard on China, peace in the ME, holding other counties accountable for cost in the UN etc., even trying with NK as no one else has before....Not starting new wars while being hard where it makes sense, Redoing things like NAFTA, fixing the border problem that Obama give him a sh!t show with, Cleaning up ISIS, looking to get out of our wars...lots of great stuff there

How about deregulations...I think it was for every new one 3 would need to be removed, focusing on minorities in many ways other Presidents never did, My tax break, My medical cost back to normal...Those two events were a 15k dollar swing for me. Actually really trying to work through his campaign promises whether 100% successful or not...kind of refreshing to see for once...

Many other things...Like trying to keep the country open, get kids back in school...Fight the draconian bull crap...I could list another 50 things...

But what is it that everyone complains about all the time... His personally, his tweets, his lack of filter, his over the top responses, and so on... This is the area the left has RRREEEeee on daily, freaked out daily, 24/7 news cycle daily while NEVER talking about anything he actually does, and if they do they spin it all bad...So though I do not see him as a hero, I'm not sure what anyone wants me to add to a avalanche of hate from the left that stared before his first day in office.

And what was his job? Why was he hired? Not to build a wall, that was a side issue. Not to save us from immigrants, that was also a side issue. Not to lower taxes, side issue. His job that he was hired to do was to drain the swamp. And he failed because now, that is the very reason that you are claiming he lost the election. Hell, that is the very reason HE is claiming he lost the elction. So be it. He lost because he failed.

But the left made all these side issues BIG issues... Personally I don't see everything as a side issue....

We can all agree he failed to drain the swamp, but we all do not even know what that means...lol WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!!! you tell me... Its a catchphrase, a rally chant like "lock her up", but what is the meat of it to accomplish?

That swamp is pretty freak'en deep covers both parties AND a endless stream of life long bureaucrats... But what does it mean to drain it? 100s going to jail? 1000s removed from their positions? How about deregulating as he did...Isn't that all part of the swamp too, changing things like NAFTA and other bad programs to include IRAN nuke deal. The left, House, FBI worked for 3+ years to take him out while the right stood by and watch so who could he have fired got rid of that wouldn't have started an impeachment proceedings with in 15 mins of doing so.

SOoooo the big question back to you is what would have been a successful event for him in draining the swamp? Seems in everyone's mind to drain the swamp 1000s are removed and 50% of everyone in some key position is put in jail...lol Was that what you were expecting?

edit on 2-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That phrase "Drain the swamp" is stupid. You can drain the swamp as many times as you like, The same creatures always return and end up living in it.
Also Trump was elected because he was going to stop the wars, bring troops home. Instead he hires John Bolton who loves war and does not mind how many people have to die.
edit on 2-12-2020 by 11SK1180 because: Add

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180
Well, he did a bang up job on that front despite john ballsnone, and being lied to about numbers from the field.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join