It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump officially filed a lawsuit in Wisconsin's Supreme Court.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
www.tmj4.com...

The Wisconsin Elections Commission confirmed Joe Biden's victory Monday in the battleground state following a partial recount. Milwaukee and Dane counties finished their recounts over the weekend and results added to Biden's 20,600 vote margin over President Donald Trump.

If there is truly fraud I'd like to know. There was a recount and there is no fraud.
For those not local, the two counties that the Trump questioned did NOT use a Dominion counting system.
So what is going on?

The Wisconsin Elections Commission confirmed Joe Biden's victory Monday in the battleground state following a partial recount. Milwaukee and Dane counties finished their recounts over the weekend and results added to Biden's 20,600 vote margin over President Donald Trump.

The president's campaign has repeatedly alleged fraud in the state's election, though has not presented any proof. The election officials for both counties who did recounts said there was no fraud uncovered in the process.

One of the claims:

Lawsuit claims municipal clerks issued absentee ballots to voters without requiring written absentee ballot applications.

Well, I can attest that this did happen. I can also attest that this happened in VERY Republican areas. So does that mean they all get thrown out?

Lawsuit claims election officials permitted voters who claimed to be indefinitely confined to "circumvent voter ID laws" without "meeting the requirements for that status."

Pretty sure with Covid a lot of people classify as the above. For example, my family. We've been told work from home until further notice.
From what I read it is up to the voter to decide if they are "indefinitely confined" if anyone can find otherwise I like to know.

"unlawful polling locations at over 200 parks and city locations"

AGAIN, this also happened in very Republican areas due to Covid, so what is good for the goose....

edit on 1-12-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The goal is to throw out ballots where signatures on mailed in ballots do not match those of a registered voter.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The goal is to throw out ballots where signatures on mailed in ballots do not match those of a registered voter.

My mom was told this with her ballot (different state)

Keep in mind, she has had the same signature for 74 years.
Should her legitimate vote get thrown out because some yahoo doesn't think they "match"

If that is the case there needs to be a different signature system....

My moms was actually counted because she was contacted before.
In the case of these signatures I think they need to be verified, not just scrapped.

AGAIN, if there is TRUE fraud, I'd be the first to say throw away. I think we need to be Very careful with the
precedence this sets.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A recount doesn't matter if the ballots or votes were manipulated previously like we've heard testimony about in three separate hearings. The two Democrats on this panel (Michigan) are not happy with the witnesses, you can hear the hostility in their voices.

What I am seeing is people extremely concerned at what they saw and experienced while working at the polls. Being harassed, shouted at and forced to leave for simply being identified as a GOP worker.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
A recount doesn't matter if the ballots or votes were manipulated previously like we've heard testimony about in three separate hearings. The two Democrats on this panel (Michigan) are not happy with the witnesses, you can hear the hostility in their voices.

What I am seeing is people extremely concerned at what they saw and experienced while working at the polls. Being harassed, shouted at and forced to leave for simply being identified as a GOP worker.

I don't know about Michigan but here in Wisconsin the things they are claiming as "fraud" (in the link & lawsuit) happened statewide, not just in two counties....

So, seriously, if they want to throw out ballots that weren't requested, are they going to do that for the entire state?
If they do that, guess where we'll end up, right back where we are...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I don't know about Michigan but here in Wisconsin the things they are claiming as "fraud" (in the link & lawsuit) happened statewide, not just in two counties....

So, seriously, if they want to throw out ballots that weren't requested, are they going to do that for the entire state?

There have been several recommendations for forensic audits and a few do-overs. I agree with the audits, I don't agree with a total do-over because the process needs correction first. However, I do expect an audit to show many ballots that were forged/duplicated/etc. and between now and the next election all state legislators need to make sure the horrific behaviors we've seen videos of and affidavits of aren't allowed to happen again.

We aren't going to be able to correct these issues before January 20th but as the corrections are being made, I expect to see people that have been named as complicit to be tried, convicted and punished severely. There are too many examples of outright fraud (I will be discounting every Biden supporter screaming NO FRAUD - WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE) because they aren't smart enough to understand the legal process that still has to be seen through.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

(I will be discounting every Biden supporter screaming NO FRAUD - WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE) because they aren't smart enough to understand the legal process that still has to be seen through.

Not sure if that is directed at me.

If it is, I'm telling you hands down, if the above is fraud, then the whole state is in fraud, both sides.

I don't agree with a total do-over because the process needs correction first. However,

Why, if it is Fraud in one county how is it not Fraud in another. I know why....

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

My mom was told this with her ballot (different state)

Keep in mind, she has had the same signature for 74 years.
Should her legitimate vote get thrown out because some yahoo doesn't think they "match"

If that is the case there needs to be a different signature system....

My moms was actually counted because she was contacted before.
In the case of these signatures I think they need to be verified, not just scrapped.

AGAIN, if there is TRUE fraud, I'd be the first to say throw away. I think we need to be Very careful with the
precedence this sets

so you are for a recanvassing and verification of signatures on mail in ballots? I think that should have been done on election night, certainly after the question was raised, and now that the integrity of the election process is in question.

But let's not kid anyone. If it has a chance of pointing to fraud, it won't see the light of day.
Too many important folks have stated there IS NO FRAUD! And we can't have them looking bad. Your vote just isn't that important.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

From the testimonies coming forward from these hearings, it is obvoius to all but a fool, This WHOLE ELECTION should be scrapped. Made NULL and VOID due to obvious fraud and corruption of the lAW.

Redo only after lots of changes to the process. Look into the digital fraud, and don't allow BLM and Antifa anywhere near the Ballots or ballot process.

I hope from top to bottom all of these corrupt activists and fraudsters go to jail. Then reschedule Elections with the Army overseeing voting.

edit on 1-12-2020 by maya27 because: Paragraphing

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.jsonline.com...

"As we have said from the very beginning of this process, we want all legal votes and only legal votes to be counted," Giuliani said.

He does not, however, allege ballots cast the same way in other counties of Wisconsin are illegal.

Why NOT, illegal is illegal right...

Wisconsin law says challenges to election results are to be brought in circuit court, but Trump filed his lawsuit with the state Supreme Court, where conservatives hold a 4-3 majority.

Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul, a Democrat, said the Trump campaign is seeking to create a "two-tiered system for votes cast in the presidential election, with citizens from two of our counties subject to disenfranchisement under much stricter rules than citizens in the rest of the state."

At this point I would say if they wanted to do everything all over in Wisconsin I would. The result would not be different.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

At this point I would say if they wanted to do everything all over in Wisconsin I would. The result would not be different.

would they send out mail in ballots to everyone in the state again, regardless if they requested them or not?
If so, what would be different about this election?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So send out ballots to everyone and whatever comes back is cool no questions? That’s really what you want and you really think it’s on the up and up?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This^^^ In Wisconsin, the law is mail in ballots must be requested and verified, they are not mailed out willy nilly. Recounts are also an automatic Audit, which did not happen this time, because someone decided to change the rules apart from the legislature. Trump is asking for over 200,000 ballots to be tossed because they were not verified or audited on the recount. His case is solid, but only if he gets a judge who gives a s**t.

At least this is my understanding from what I've heard so far.
edit on 12/1/2020 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

and now that the integrity of the election process is in question.

At an all-time low, even among democrats.

Your vote just isn't that important.

I'll take true statements for $100 Alex.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

(I will be discounting every Biden supporter screaming NO FRAUD - WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE) because they aren't smart enough to understand the legal process that still has to be seen through.

Not sure if that is directed at me.

If it is, I'm telling you hands down, if the above is fraud, then the whole state is in fraud, both sides.

I don't agree with a total do-over because the process needs correction first. However,

Why, if it is Fraud in one county how is it not Fraud in another. I know why....

I don't consider you in that group. I should have said "our friends on the Left" which I also don't see you as.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Fraud is the operative word. it seems, for instance, that none of the Trump lawyers used that term in their legal run around in the courts, while Trump himself, is awash with that word in his tweets...(which is an official WH info source)

Yeah I know it's crazy, but then the President is crazy, and a crafted criminal, so is fly, but with little strategy...except for his tweets, encumbent with lies.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStormWhy, if it is Fraud in one county how is it not Fraud in another. I know why....

Because the whole state isn't having the same issues the metro areas are with poll worker intimidation, illegally marked ballots, etc. If the rest of the state was having the same type of issues we'd be hearing about it. Hey, if you want a full re-do I'm not opposed to it but it can't be fixed and completed by Jan 20th.

Having said that, I'm actually not opposed to delaying the inauguration if it means an honest election process. But you and I and everyone else here knows it will take months or years to fix the issues we have because of politics. Cheaters don't want it fixed, honest people don't have enough power to force it.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStormWhy, if it is Fraud in one county how is it not Fraud in another. I know why....

Because the whole state isn't having the same issues the metro areas are with poll worker intimidation, illegally marked ballots, etc. If the rest of the state was having the same type of issues we'd be hearing about it. Hey, if you want a full re-do I'm not opposed to it but it can't be fixed and completed by Jan 20th.

Having said that, I'm actually not opposed to delaying the inauguration if it means an honest election process. But you and I and everyone else here knows it will take months or years to fix the issues we have because of politics. Cheaters don't want it fixed, honest people don't have enough power to force it.

Are you trying to be subtle?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

For those not local, the two counties that the Trump questioned did NOT use a Dominion counting system.

As long as Dominion is somewhere in the aggregation process, the downstream method of tabulation is supposedly immaterial.

I am not claiming anything did or did not happen. However, the statistical analysis is highly suspicious.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

As long as Dominion is somewhere in the aggregation process, the downstream method of tabulation is supposedly immaterial.

Supposedly but can you prove it? I mean actual proof, not hearsay

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join