It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While The Rest Of Us Die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
New show on Vice and it's not a total out and out left wing hit piece, which is common in their news show. This one shows how little the .gov thinks of us. The COG(Continuity Of Government) plan makes them so much more important than us peons it's quite sickening. So many places these farts can go yet if it's really bad we are screwed.

I take back that Vice isn't as biased as I would like them to be after ep3. They REALLY hate Trump. Still, the info is good. It's not totally wrong.

I'd bet we save all these frakkers just so they can sit in a cave and watch all of civilization die off. Billions of dollars to save "people" that couldn't give a care about us in the trenches. Wonder how they would get food after a few years as it's us tiny humans who mean nothing to them that actually grow our(their) food.

Here's the first episode, the rest can be found at vice.com

www.vicetv.com...
edit on 12/1/2020 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher
Can you imagine the world with just the greedy, sociopathic Gubmint folk left to people it?

Yeah...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

With not a blister nor callous on either hand, they will rebuild the world......

As Monty Python used regularly in TV and movies, RIGHT!!!! (Couldn't find a clip for just that, so sorry).

It really is just so sad that these people really think they are better than us and must be preserved.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't really worry about this. I would suppose an Armageddon event would involve the intelligence to wipe out the cancer cells and leave the healthy ones. Our earth and That Which Oversees it is more conscious than most think.
edit on 1-12-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
While many denigrate government and think of "government" as the slimy, fake politicians scrabbling for votes every few years in the U.S., or the faceless ones who move people like chess pieces, the actual machinery of modern society is complex and requires highly trained pros who devote themselves to keeping all this going. I'd wager that the majority do it because they like people and civilization.

There are reasons that some people in complex professions or positions of awesome responsibility get paid enormous sums of money.

This doesn't excuse the disparity between the classes nor excuse those who benefit through no merit or effort, nor the inevitable sociopaths craving power, but there are some consuming, difficult jobs that need to be done in order to exist like we do.

Some people have very specialized, complex skills/ data sets that need to be protected should something bad happen.

It sucks that most of us are expendable in the broad 'continuity of the species' sense... but it is true.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

I'm sure the DUMBs for the dumdums will be loaded with the finest lab-created food tech. There's suddenly not a whole lot the rest of us are needed for in the thibking of the 0.000001%ers

top topics

join