It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona certifies election results with Biden winning state's 11 electoral votes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: RazorV66

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Do they look like they are full of postal ballots? Serious question.

No way to tell from that picture.

Exactly

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

The transportation of Federal mail in a privately-owned vehicle is against the law. FB and Twitter are censoring this photo. Make it go Viral!!!!

I don’t know the circumstances behind that photo but I work for the USPS as a mail carrier and on occasion I have used my own vehicle to deliver the mail when we were short on trucks.
They pay you extra to do it depending on the volume of mail and packages and they pay mileage as well.

I was hoping someone that actually knew something about this would clear it up. I live in a rural area, we have no USPS trucks that deliver mail around here, only in the cities and those are only in the city limits. All rural carriers in our part of the state use their own vehicles.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
www.azcentral.com...

Has anyone else posted this yet? Surely some one here who stays on top of this years election must have posted this already.

Yep. Arizona certified it's vote in favor of Biden.
How many more nails will it take to seal Trump's coffin.

www.google.com...

Y’all make me laugh

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

The transportation of Federal mail in a privately-owned vehicle is against the law. FB and Twitter are censoring this photo. Make it go Viral!!!!

I don’t know the circumstances behind that photo but I work for the USPS as a mail carrier and on occasion I have used my own vehicle to deliver the mail when we were short on trucks.
They pay you extra to do it depending on the volume of mail and packages and they pay mileage as well.

I was hoping someone that actually knew something about this would clear it up. I live in a rural area, we have no USPS trucks that deliver mail around here, only in the cities and those are only in the city limits. All rural carriers in our part of the state use their own vehicles.

Yes I think all rural carriers use their own vehicles.
I am in a city office, I used my personal vehicle a few times when they were short on trucks for various reasons.
They don’t require you to do it when they are short trucks, it’s voluntary.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I may try that. Acid Kuba Kuba. Though I just picked up four packs of five for five intending to last me for a couple of months.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

www.azcentral.com...

Has anyone else posted this yet? Surely some one here who stays on top of this years election must have posted this already.

The fraud has already been proven...Time and time again...Sworn affidavits...Blocking windows so Observers could not observe...More votes than available voters...The list goes on and on...There is no doubt about it...

The question is: why are Democrats trying to pretend that the fraud never took place... I am really dismayed that so many Democrats illegitimately want to put Biden in office KNOWING that the system was rigged, that massive fraud was committed and the DNC and the news media are lying their asses off to make this happen...And the Democrats are fighting as hard as they can to prevent an investigation from taking place...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

www.azcentral.com...

The fraud has already been proven...Time and time again...Sworn affidavits...Blocking windows so Observers could not observe...More votes than available voters...The list goes on and on...There is no doubt about it...

The question is: why are Democrats trying to pretend that the fraud never took place... I am really dismayed that so many Democrats illegitimately want to put Biden in office KNOWING that the system was rigged, that massive fraud was committed and the DNC and the news media are lying their asses off to make this happen...And the Democrats are fighting as hard as they can to prevent an investigation from taking place...

They're hoping if they scream it loud and long enough their supporters will believe it and turn on the rest of us. We've seen some of that already, but they are like terrorists in that they wage a long, slow war hoping to wear down their opponents. Once they have total control they can manipulate everyone the way they see fit.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero
I may try that. Acid Kuba Kuba. Though I just picked up four packs of five for five intending to last me for a couple of months.

Try a sampler pack, that's how I found new favorites. I miss it a lot some days.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I currently know postal workers who deliver the U.S. mail in their personal vehicles...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

That is a very familiar scenario Mr. Cool. So I will offer a very familiar rebuttal.
Why are all those states with Republican vote counters and Republican Governors and such saying there was no massive fraud. Remember that reply?

Why are all the suits being tossed out of court. I"m sure you know that reply as well.

Why Trump's lawyers going to court with nothing but accusations and little to no proof to back them up?

Why has Trump been promising his supporters that the only way he could lose is if the vote was rigged against him. Remember how he was saying that back in 16, before he won? You could think about that if you want, how that pattern has continued into this election as well.

You can believe him if you want, me? I don't.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

thompson cigar
Acid 12 Cigar Sampler
SAMPLER (12)
AIASST42-SP-1000
$75

You will like them.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

I currently know postal workers who deliver the U.S. mail in their personal vehicles...

Cool story. Pretty sure she meant that carrying voter ballots is the illegal part.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'll check my local smoke shop though they seem to have gone to convienence store quality lately. I might get them on line but I would have to slide it by my old lady and at seventy five bucks, I could get some pretty stern eyebrow lifts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join