It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Programming - Crimson Contagion, Kovid on Project Runway, SnapChat Masks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of what they may call "predictive programming" regarding COVID lately. This one I just found out about and think it's particularly intriguing:

"Kovid" the Project Runway contestant who, in the March 2019 episode has a face mask as a distinguishing feature in his outfit.

This episode apparently aired on March 28 2019 and the contestant named Kovid is the only contestant to have a facemask in his wardrobe. Purely coincidental?

Article about the Project Runway episode: www.thethings.com...

There are also the Snapchat filters (others also pointed out that Snapchat is likely using users to test facial recognition software for surveillance purposes) - but I believe Snapchat ALSO had facemasks as "filters" in 2018 and certainly by mid-2019 before COVID:

Event 201 simulation in 2019 based on a pandemic SARS-like coronavirus need not even be mentioned (but I'm putting it here for safe measure), as it's been discussed countless times on here: hub.jhu.edu.... That being said, I recently heard about this other simulation "wargame" exercise called Crimson Contagion involving a hypothetical deadly influenza pandemic that took place in August of 2019 (also before the pandemic): en.wikipedia.org...

Bright and inquisitive minds of ATS, any takers? Other "predictive" items you've come across? Or related insights to share or dots to connect?

edit on 30-11-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well "they" do always say what they are going to do before hand. It's a common "satanic" process. That way, whatever harm they do is on you per their odd belief system.

Is why some of the Biden gaffes are not actually gaffes in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

The posted article about the Project Runway episode doesn't even emphasize the fact that the contestant's name is KOVID

This sh*t is out there!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It's kind of interesting. Just looked it up, project runway was produced by Harvey Weinstein and distributed by ABC and the Weinstein company and Bunnim/Murray which turns out is owned by a large French media company owned by vivendi. There's a few other producers and distributors of the show also all connected with large media conglomerates.

Once you start to go up the chain, you'll notice a bunch of big media companies, the same ones that have been inundating the world with Covid news all own a chunk of the companies behind project runway.

I dunno, just seems interesting .

edit on 30/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Definitely predictive programming. I mean come... a contestant named "kovid" and they happen to make a mask for their fashion? This is for sure deepstate, probably c_a, I have no doubts about this. If anyone says this is a freaking coincidence then they must be willfully ignorant. There are no coincidences.
S & F for bringing these things to our attention. I wonder how long till they scrub the project runway video?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Woah...spooky. Word is this is his car.

www.autoevolution.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
More proof that TPTB had this "planned" in advanced and scripted for use if and when needed.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Asia is the next frontier in fashion, China and Korea to be specific.
Both countries had already been wearing masks for years.

Not saying it isn't predictive programming, but I think fashion in general
will lean toward Asian trends in the coming years.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Asia is the next frontier in fashion, China and Korea to be specific.
Both countries had already been wearing masks for years.

Not saying it isn't predictive programming, but I think fashion in general
will lean toward Asian trends in the coming years.

I doubt they wear them as fashion statements. They were largely due to high levels of pollution.

new topics

top topics

join