It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge blocks Georgia from wiping voting machine data, rescinds hours later

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
mb.ntd.com...

“Defendants are ordered to maintain the status quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the court,” Judge Timothy Batten wrote in an emergency order issued Nov. 29.

The judge reversed the order not long after, explaining that the defendants are not in possession of the machines.

Georgia is supposed to wipe the data for the recount on Monday. But Atlanta decided to start early, and already wiped it. Go figure.

And Fulton county is reporting a software update is being pushed out.

The state owns the voting machines and GA secretary is in charge of the machines... The secretary is listed as a defendent. How is the defendant not in possession of the machines?

Cover up.

UPDATE
The same judge has again changed his order, this time allowing a 10 day injunction, preventing data from being wiped.

www.dropbox.com...
edit on 29-11-2020 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

biden will be the best President EVA!!!

Once he is sworn in, the left and right will join forces and burn down everything in a show of solidarity.

And then we will all be equally poor and miserable in our new Utopia.

We will finally have our "Unity"!!!

edit on 29-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Once he is sworn in, the left and right will join forces and burn down everything as a show of solidarity.

Can't wait. I, for one, will stop working. And I will call the people with guns racist when theycome arrest me for not working.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

This is all part of the plan.
TPTB want Trump to win and the idiots have been commanded to do all sorts of illegal and illogical actions.

The SCOTUS will have no choice but to pass this onto the House, which will then re-elect Trump.

This has been planned since the very beginning.

They want to build up the masses with fake media saying Biden is a done deal.

The whole plan is to have it be impossible for heads not to explode and heat up.
Then, right on cue, the military is sent in and well, at that point, heads or tails.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

TPTB want Trump to win and the idiots have been commanded to do all sorts of illegal and illogical actions.

The SCOTUS will have no choice but to pass this onto the House, which will then re-elect Trump.

The whole plan is to have it be impossible for heads not to explode and heat up.
Then, right on cue, the military is sent in and well, at that point, heads or tails.

Yes, it falls under the 14th amendment. Coincidentally, if they can prove China interfered, we can wipe the debt to China.

Unless Trump pulls a Nixon and gives up "for the good of the nation"

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Trust the plan? Hmm

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Once he is sworn in, the left and right will join forces and burn down everything as a show of solidarity.

Can't wait. I, for one, will stop working. And I will call the people with guns racist when theycome arrest me for not working.

I decided to retire based on this election.

I will be damned if I work my ass off 10-24 hours a day and hire people for a six figure wage to pay over a million a year in taxes to the next government.

Nope NOPE nope...

I'ma sit on my cute butt and live off of what I have already earned.

They can't tax THAT again (yet).

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

What are you saying exactly?
If Trump did have an ace in the hole he would have played it by now. Unless his intent is to actually divide the country even more, which is not very smart of him.
Ya know united we stand divided we fall kinda thing.
Man you are in for a very rude awakening.
Have fun in your new breadline that you believe will happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Wipe... Like with a cloth or something?

edit on 29-11-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

I decided to retire based on this election.

I will be damned if I work my ass off 10-24 hours a day and hire people for a six figure wage to pay over a million a year in taxes to the next government.

Nope NOPE nope...

I'ma sit on my cute butt and live off of what I have already earned.

They can't tax THAT again (yet).

I'll trust your plan lol

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Is anything really wiped? I mean, I have to keep many lame documents for 7 years for audit purposes, something like an election result seems a little more important that a contract for installing a valve in cooling water system!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

What are you saying exactly?
If Trump did have an ace in the hole he would have played it by now. Unless his intent is to actually divide the country even more, which is not very smart of him.
Ya know united we stand divided we fall kinda thing.
Man you are in for a very rude awakening.
Have fun in your new breadline that you believe will happen.

I see plenty of bread lines already happening. People living on unemployment, standing in line for hours to get groceries... What did you think they were?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Is anything really wiped? I mean, I have to keep many lame documents for 7 years for audit purposes, something like an election result seems a little more important that a contract for installing a valve in cooling water system!

It would be nice to count actual ballots to match them with the data in the voting machines instead of just feeding everything through the machines and getting the same thing without any actual verification...

And Fulton county is pushing out software updates after the lawsuit is requesting forensic analysis to include the source code.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

There is literally not a single law suit currently pending that could even conceivably end in "SCOTUS . . . pass[ing] this onto the house."

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Attorney Lin Wood's case against Georgia Election Officials (Secretary of State, Governor, etc..) has been accepted, and is being reviewed by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, in Atlanta.

dockets.justia.com...

Hopefully receiving a quick rejection (like the 3rd CCA did in Penn), making it eligible sooner for possible appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.

edit on 11/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The sad part is the poor will feel it the most, I can always go live in Costa Rica and collect my Biden bucks not working...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UPDATE:

Attorney Lin Wood's case against Georgia Election Officials (Secretary of State, Governor, etc..) has been accepted, and is being reviewed by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, in Atlanta.

dockets.justia.com...

Just to clarify here: He had an automatic right to appeal. This isn't like the Supreme Court where the court chooses the cases that it wants to hear; as long as he filed an appeal it was going to be "accepted."

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Re: twitter.com...

I wonder if the judge will let this late evening re-implementation of his order to "freeze" voting machines in certain Georgia counties, stand?

edit on 11/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16
Understood. It's just a necessary step in the process.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
oops
edit on 30-11-2020 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join