It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 foot not really that Massive alligator snatches ducks from hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Im back In Florida after being in AZ 1.5 years . One thing is True we do have Dinosaur's .
I worked on a plantation had to relocate gators more then once the biggest a 8 footer .
Lived in the Tallahassee area lake Jackson Just north of the city boost a gator of over 18 FEET .

This little guy still has growing to do .
Gators Love dogs so many tourist I warned them Don't let your dogs swim in that there lake .

Anyway Just another Dino story from the rainy state.
lots of wild life here gators seen to many ---- Otters -- WAY COOL
a FOX squirl Look it up size of a cat had one living in my front yard .

Lions ( no Tigers but lots of bears ) ( seen a lion or two called panthers and cougars . a Gray wolf ONCE passed right in front of my Truck ( they are NOT sop to be any left ) cyots to many well the list just goes on and on .

if you like wild life or hunting then North fl is the place to be .

This Guy was very photogenetic . hope you had a happy turkey day ( o yea turkeys and pigs and even peacocks and monkeys escaped 50 years back now have little colony's near here .

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
We have Salt Water crocodile here in Australia, thankfully up in the more tropical climates much, much further north from me.

These critters average a size between 11 and 19.5 feet with the average male starting at 14 foot.

Truly terrifying creatures that I hope to see (from a safe place) some day.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
I was raised in Florida and the state record is a little over 14 ft.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
aaaaaaa wrong the world record alligator size? Description. An average adult American alligator’s weight and length is 360 kg (790 lb) and 4 m (13 ft), but they sometimes grow to 4.4 m (14 ft) long and weigh over 450 kg (990 lb). The largest ever recorded, found in Louisiana, measured 5.84 m (19.2 ft).
Source: the-biggest.net...
the-biggest.net...

ps OVESLY the 18 FOOTER in lake Jackson is in a protected lake as such cant be hunted .
o And he wont voltire to be measured for some reason so the 18 foot is a estimate BUT fact IS they grow that big as I copyed and past .

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I bagged a 16 footer in Texas.
Got nutrias?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I came to this thread hoping to see a picture of a "not massive" 13 foot gator... which is pretty dang massive in my opinion. But then again, I live where there are no gators or crocs.

new topics

top topics

join