It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amy Coney Barrett Abortion Arms Race Is On

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Seems to me that you're the one "virtue signally" here, judging women and their families for making decisions that effects them, and only them, with your pragmatic cry for "unborn life", while disregarding the quality of life of the already born.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

or provide an easy and cheap way to fix their mistakes at the cost of tax dollars in many cases.

It's illegal for tax federal tax dollars to pay for abortions, unless the woman has been raped or her life is at risk. If your state pays for abortions on demand with tax dollars, take it up with your state legislators, not me.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's illegal for tax federal tax dollars to pay for abortions, unless the woman has been raped or her life is at risk. If your state pays for abortions on demand with tax dollars, take it up with your state legislators, not me.

And shouldn't abortions also be State level? Just saying....

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

And shouldn't abortions also be State level? Just saying....

Woman’s right to her body should be the same for ALL women.

It needs to be Federal.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Woman’s right to her body should be the same for ALL women.

It needs to be Federal.

So wanting to kill myself should be federal right? Also we should have capital punishment as federal. This all is circular reasoning in one side says its the woman's right to be easily available anytime they want, only her decision, but that decision impacts a life and the man involved who neither have a say in any of it, while one dies and the other either has no say in wanting an abortion or not and if the woman doesn't want one, but the man does he is still liable for 18 years.

Your women rights get to hold all the cards while removing rights of others...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I always found this very interesting. One side is pro choice/anti death penalty. The other is pro-life and very pro death penalty. Make up your minds people!!

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Guyfriday

I always found this very interesting. One side is pro choice/anti death penalty. The other is pro-life and very pro death penalty. Make up your minds people!!

It’s really more about rights.

Women’s right to her body.

Convict’s right to law.

I’m personally Pro-LIVING CHILDREN & have no issue with the death penalty.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I’m pro right to die.

And, yes, Federal.

It should be the same for everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join