It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don't worry, the vaccine is safe"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ATS member gladtobehere posted this thread recently. In the U.K, you can be, and most likely wiil be charged with a crime if you say anything negative about the vaccine. You might be able to question the lockdowns, and you can debate the effectiveness of masks, but you dare not question the vaccine. They'll catch you.

Wow! The U.K. is really serious about this. They're launching websites like these now, to battle the crazy conspiracy theorists. But when you read between the lines, what they're really saying is that it's subversive, even crazy, to question their motives. Just shut up and obey.

In U.S. news outlets, I've heard several claims made recently that the vaccine is safe. One claimed it's not only safe, but 93% effective. A news radio show had a woman spokesperson from who-knows-where lecture the host on how the government is taking step after step after step to make sure it's safe. "The suspicions are unfounded." "The government wouldnt allow an unsafe vaccine to be used on 100 million people."

Here's a partial list of defective drugs recalled by the government. Deadly, dangerous drugs that were deemed safe. Bextra caused adverse heart effects including death, heart attack, and stroke, as well as increased risk for serious skin reactions, such as epidermal necrolysis, erythema multiforme, and Stevens-Johnson syndrome.

Then there was Vioxx. In the 4 year period that Vioxx was on the market, doctors prescribed it to MILLIONS of patients for general pain, mainly from arthrhitis. Safe?? Researchers reported that the drug resulted in an estimated four heart attacks per 1,000 patients who took it. Its manufacturer, Merck, voluntarily pulled it from the market in 2004. In total, this drug was given to more than 20 million people.
Yea, "safe". And what's really nuts is that it's often found that these drugs work no better than apirin or acetaminophine.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

If I get Covid 19, can I get it again?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't know. Let's Ask The Experts
Apparently, they don't know.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If you're a person that catches colds frequently...yes you'll continue to catch colds frequently unless you take measures to be more healthful. But it's just a cold.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Around here you can catch and be sick with the covid every other week, the narrative I understand is that you do not get better from the covid you just keep catching it and spreading it.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

All vaccines are designed to increase the possibility of a mild outcome. There is only temporary immunity.

A recent, non-peer reviewed study from Imperial College London found that immunity to Covid-19 may decline over time, as levels of protective antibodies reportedly fell rapidly after infection.

However, according to Deepta Bhattacharya, an immunologist at the University of Arizona, there is emerging evidence that reinfections with common cold coronaviruses are a “result of viral genetic variations”, which may not be relevant to Sars-CoV-2.

Immunity against coronavirus lasts at least eight months, new study finds

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
When are people going to realise that the big pharma companies are driven solely by profit. GPs are offered freebies for the drugs they prescribe. The dumbing down of our nation has prevented us from questioning whether drugs and vaccines prescribed to us are really necessary, preferring to believe what the nanny state instructs us to do.

I have had to point out a number of times to various doctors the medicines they were trying to give me were dangerous given what medical conditions i have .

None of them seem to read your notes or have a clue what they are doing here in the uk , better going to a veterinary person

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The fact that people who have questions about the vaccine are branded as 'conspiracy theorists' is really telling.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The vaccine is like windows 10 update.

Forced & potentially dangerous to the system.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
And, in France it is now a law in process that will forrbid anyone to film the police - globalists are just going wild now with their Great Reset plans, 1984 anyone?

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

1984 anyone?

Curious how George Orwell was a Brit, and how Britain has become so Orwellian. When I see news stories of the goings-on in England, I often think I'm reading some joke or satire site until I see that it's fact. Scary!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

In 1976 a flu shot was forced on me at school the next day i could not move my legs it took a good 30 hours for me to be able to feel my legs and move and get out of bed i just found out recently that thousands were paralysed with this flu shot i had totally forgotten about it and i have a aversion to needles now , i have had root canal treatments done and teeth extracted and will not take a jag .

I am shocked at how thick some of these doctors are and i am not afraid to tell them

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I don't know. Let's Ask The Experts
Apparently, they don't know.

I'm not sure why I see that as a problem, but I do.

I think I have had it back in March, but never tested. I do know that I haven't changed my usual ways much since the start of this, and I haven't even had a cold since then. What I had lasted over a month and was highly irritating, but I would want to know the answer to that question before I worry about a vaccine.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I've read that if you get the covid, recover and then get it again, it will be largely asymptomatic. Other articles say getting re-infected is very rare.
Of course, this will probably all change tomorrow.

Covid re-infection

Rare re-infections

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

In the U.K, you can be, and most likely wiil be charged with a crime if you say anything negative about the vaccine.

Except that isn't the case , there is a police chief who is asking for a "conversion" about how to deal with people spreading misinformation but that doesn't mean you can be charged with a crime.

I will not take the vaccine until it is shown to be safe.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Covid survival rates

0-19 yo 99.997%

20-49 yo 99.98 %

50-69 yo 99.5 %

70 yo + 94.6 %

I think i will take my chances without it

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Everyone i don't like should get it first.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

In the U.K, you can be, and most likely wiil be charged with a crime if you say anything negative about the vaccine.

Except that isn't the case , there is a police chief who is asking for a "conversion" about how to deal with people spreading misinformation but that doesn't mean you can be charged with a crime.

I will not take the vaccine until it is shown to be safe.

I would be willing to bet you that we will soon see the cops going to peoples' homes and arresting them for posting anti-vaccine sentiment on social media. (In the U.K.)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well it happened in Germany not long ago.

www.helloirlandia.ie...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

if you get the seasonal flue can you get it again ? well look at your past

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join