It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s $3 Million Recount in Milwaukee Only Increased Biden’s Lead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Atticus has spoken y'all. Guess we should just close the thread and stop talking about it cuz he decreed nothing has merit.

You can go to FindLaw and other resources and check what he has to say -- I find that he's correct.

The rules of "what makes for evidence" here on ATS frequently wouldn't pass muster on a police complaint or in any other area where a tight chain of evidence is needed. And the claims of "fraud" really WOULD require both parties (and thousands of workers) to collude on this.

We've been using that Dominion software for some time in Texas... in fact, it was used in the last presidential election -- the one that Trump won. If the Democrats, etc, could have changed the results, we'd have Abbot kicked out of governorship and his lieutenant governor (currently under criminal investigation) kicked to the curb as well.

And you'll see that same pattern elsewhere.

Anyway, folks might like to take a gander at what constitutes evidence in a court of law... youtube videos and statements by people who weren't at the scene and weren't involved in it don't actually count.

For any readers interested in understanding what the courts won't accept (and why they haven't accepted Trump's evidence), here is a page about acceptable trial evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You were trained to believe it. Democrats were the founders of KKK, Democrats promoted segregation and the abortion and genocide of black children by sponsoring plan parenthood who's goal was to rid blacks of their kids.

Believe it or not it was the republicans that signed equality into law, gave black men their rights to vote, while being opposed by democratic party.

The Democrats only support open borders because of cheap labor. That's why they were single handedly responsible making all our businesses move to China. Because we weren't getting enough Mexicans willing to work the fields for 5c an HR.

But if you want working conditions like they have in china where 8hrs of work barely affords them a bowl of rice.. wait it will happen. Open borders is demanded by democrats because US population stopped breeding and is on a decline. Because less people makes everyone richer... By less demand. So they want to be better.. by keeping everyone else poor.

They are also responsible for the illegals that run here pregnant. Offering them 500$ a kid as long as they make it over the border to have it. Then they take those kids and pay the parents 500$, and dump them into orphanages to grow up being minimal wage employees.

If you don't believe me you need a reality check, because I have seen this happen, as it's my job. Dozens of times over, the women would come over by the bus load just to drop off newborns. After all it is what Obama built the cages for. They originally were birthing cells, so the mother wouldn't run away with the new born babies the gov was paying for. Because YES, that has happened after they finally meet their child they change their mind and want to keep it. Then try and run away,. You would be a fool to think babies aren't big business in this world.

Ahh.. those cages save us so much more money compared to the tranqs we use to use. Bout 6 years ago we took about 16,000 infants in from Mexico just before Trump came into office.

Trump changed the rules though, denied access to everyone. Where as Obama had us take in all pregnant women. Make them sign a paper, then haul their newborns off and ship the mom's back home with a check.

Best part is, you idiots didn't even realize that we did a survey back in 1989 and discovered those who couldn't/could have kids but didn't.. adopted 3 times as many children as those who actually had them.. Natural US births was 1.5 per couple average. Since that discovery we have been paying Mexicans for babies.

So we have been making our own people infertile via vaccines, foods, etc. To encourage the infant trade for a higher growth.

edit on 2-12-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: HalWesten

Very few will be honest about that though, they won't admit Biden is far worse than Trump ever could be from a governing standpoint.

I disagree , Trump has been terrible for your country's standing in the world and although not ideal Biden can rebuild allegiances with your allies ,

Oh gag me. You (humans over time, not people today) lived before the US existed, you'll live if we're not running to your rescue on command anymore. Global popularity contests don't do much other than inflate egos and provoke hero worship. I'm WAY over the hero worship.

an important thing in an age of Global turmoil and rising threat from the East.

Then I suggest you all start pulling your weight and stop telling the US to do it all. Buck up, buster, you'll have to -- at the risk of over-using this phrase this week -- learn to sink or swim on your own SOME DAY anyway.
edit on 12/2/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join