It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man says he saw transparent robot like being emerge from ufo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is one of the more interesting reports I have seen in awhile. A man in North Las Vegas claims he saw a robot like being emerge from a green glowing ufo he spotted in N. Las Vegas. He said he went to close his blinds when he saw something in the sky:

What he claims to have seen was very large, about the size of a football field, and was glowing green.

He had the where with all to grab his phone and take some pics.

He has shown the photos to a few of his friends and they are all in awe. He took the photos with a “twenty dollar) flip phone. There were several windows in the craft. He continued to snap photos and turned around and ran back to his house as he was in shock. Some of the photos that he took were of the being. He turned around when he went back to his house and thought that the craft was still in the sky, but the being was gone. The sighting lasted about 10 minutes. Skies were mostly clear at the time of the sighting.

Additional Information Sent by Witness: Good morning William. I just went to the same exact spot the photos were taken at the same time and measured. The being was 148 feet from where the photos were taken. I believe last night my guess was over 40 feet. Please correct this minor error in your report

Note: The witness comes across as quite sincere and credible in his interview. He recounted a very bizarre experience. Analysis has indicated that the photo that he sent is authentic and not fabricated. More photos may be submitted by the witness. Updates will be made if more information is submitted by the witness.

The man also claimed he felt he was being communicated with the entire time. Unfortunately there were no pics of the being included, at least at this time.

Note to Debunkers: The object in the photos is not a lens flare. The witness saw the object and it moved much closer to him. The object was quite distant in the above photos.
The man said a being of some type then appeared in front of him. He also said he felt he was being communicated with the entire time.

The object (light) approached and appeared to change shape as it became closer. As the object approached he thought that it was a large green space ship. It about was about the size of a football field. It was hovering low in the sky, but did not land. He had his cell phone with him and snapped about 15 photos. The above two photos were taken when he first saw the object. Suddenly a robot-like being appeared in front of him. He measured the distance the next day and said that the being was 40 to 50 feet from him. The being was somewhat transparent, but was bipedal and bimodal. The joints of the being appeared to not be connected. The being levitated above the ground. It was almost like it was invisible then it would turn into a being that you could see clearly. Lights were coming out of the robot (being). He felt that the being was communicating with him the entire time.

Source

edit on 28am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Here are the pics from the story.....interesting. will have to look for more on this.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Note to Debunkers: The object in the photos is not a lens flare. The witness saw the object and it moved much closer to him. The object was quite distant in the above photos.

That did it for me.
Why do folks forget the words like "allegedly" saw the object ?
That statement was not necessary and only leads one to believe that the entire deal was "made up"

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yet no photos of the transparent like robot?

Although I guess if it was transparent, we wouldn’t be able to see it.

Interesting though, none the less. 👍

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

thank you for the insertion of the images! I tried but no luck. Not sure how to do.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That second photo looks like a 1up mushroom from Mario brothers. I didnt notice it but my wife did when I showed her.

Very interesting indeed hopefully someone will get the rest of the witnesses pictures for us to go through.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This ( the orb ) actually has a similar look to a picture I took over a decade ago in Mississippi of ball lightning. May have even posted it here at some point.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That's definitely a Mario Bros power up mushroom

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Being honest and realistic about it that don't half look like a cluster of ufo orbs in flight formation

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: adoxxvegas

What is a $20 flip phone?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkstar12

a non smart phone.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I posted a Lame S mario joke than noticed everybody else did too. Personal fail. I will leave now.
edit on 28-11-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No photos of it "moving closer?" Where are the rest of the ~15 shots? He actually went to the trouble to measure the awfully specific distance of 148 feet?

I smell salmon

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Are the mushrooms in the pictures similar to the ones he ingested?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How interesting at around 3.50 this person shows an object like it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Here are the pics from the story.....interesting. will have to look for more on this.

Portland Oregon similar?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Portland Oregon similar?

Whoa. You made me look this up:

I'm sure this isn't related:

God-Fearing Citizens Are Demanding School Put a Stop to Satan Club

The Satanic Temple is preparing to open a new "after school club" for children in a Portland, Oregon, public elementary school. (Reuters photo)

If it isn't stopped, a public elementary school in Portland, Oregon, will become the first the openly welcome Satan inside its doors.

But God-fearing Christians and Americans of many different faiths are banding together in opposition to the Satanic Temple's efforts to place an "After School Satan Club" in Sacramento Elementary School. They will gather on the sidewalk outside the school building at 11:30 a.m. PST/2:30 a.m. EST on Wednesday, Nov. 16.

They have also launched a protest petition, urging school authorities to stop the meeting.

"Parents are aghast, and so many good people are standing up in peaceful protest," Francis Slobodnik, one of the protest coordinators, said. "More than 87,000 people have signed the petition against Satan Clubs, urging school authorities not to allow Satan—the father of lies—into the lives of young children. Every single voice counts against the devil. This needs to be stopped.

www.charismanews.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The being was 148 feet from where the photos were taken

Why say 148 feet instead of 150? Seems a bit odd..Kinda like saying (which the witness didn't) that the robot unit was 87.327 centimeters in height.

Love the UFO threads and I am a believer, but we always look for little cracks in any story as we should.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Uhh flip phone my ass. My Galaxy s10 can't even take pictures that good.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Wake me up if the photographer ever releases any good photos. The released photos show nothing interesting.

"I would like to see the photo the being. At this time the witness doesn’t want to release the other photos."

OK we can't make him release them but news flash, 9 times out of 10, when someone tells you it's not lens flare, it IS lens flare and I think this is one of the 9 out of 10, for the photos released so far.

"Note to Debunkers: The object in the photos is not a lens flare. "

Translation: Usually that means it's lens flare. It sure looks like lens flare, in the photos released so far.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join