It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Clarkson Reviews the Tesla Model X

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Elon loves BBC?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027
a reply to: Edumakated

I didn’t say electric is bad, I would love one if it was a viable option, it isn’t right now and it won’t be in the near future. Doesn’t matter how bad you want it, not happening soon, let’s be realistic.

I’m either too young or too old to know what rev bombing is, not sure why that would be a factor at all. My point is - will I be able to tow/haul anything worth a damn and get 700 miles per charge? Nope, not now and probably not in the near future. Not anything someone like me can afford at least. Plus - what happens when you are somewhere with no charging stations?

Electric vehicles will do wonders in specific areas that can support it but let’s not pretend that “most people” do this or that and apply that standard as a way to move forward.

This is why electric will never be "cool".. despite the performance. I love electric, but the cars lack "soul". Kind of like watching a action flick with no sound.

Love the anger and mechanical chaos going on in these cars. It is symphonic.

It is kind of like how some people prefer mechanical watches over a digital watch even if the digital watch keeps better time.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I concure wholeheartedly with all of that

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It’s not resistance t-800, it’s called practicality! And just for the record, no, I won’t be driving an ev in 10 years good sir, won’t be practical!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join