It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Scare Exists to Create Market for Cold Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I can debunk your argument in one sentence: "This market already exists".

Every drug store up and down the country has a shelf for cold treatments, decongestants, and so on. It's well established market so there is no need to do something to create it. If a cold vaccine were to exist people would flock to it in droves. It would be the new flu jab.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: vonclod

How did they manage to convince every nation on the planet to be in on this?

You'd have thought at least one country would refuse to go with it or spill the beans?

People say you couldn't fake the moon landings but this would be on a whole different level.

This is where most of this type of conspiracy usually falls apart. China, Russia, Iran, Cuba and North Korea are all saying the exact same thing as the EU, Japan, Korea and the Democrats.

These are countries that can't agree on a common standard for shoe sizes, or what to do with their nuclear missiles. And yet people believe that they're all somehow getting together to create some super pandemicsuper panic.

If this were a conspiracy, the countries on the opposite side of the ideological divide would have blown the lid off of it by now, simply for political reasons.

Russia would dearly love to expose this as being a western plot as they have more to gain from making America look bad than from some conspiracy, and the EU's MPD makes it impossible to keep secrets or to manage a large scale conspiracy because somebody would blab for ideological reasons, or simply because they thought that their tax payers money was being used to benefit another country as part of the conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I have seen dozens of conspiracies regarding covid and every one I have said this same thing.

It needs every single country to be 100 percent compliant and that's never going to happen realistically.

Now companies and government taking advantage of a real pandemic is a different matter entirely but that's not the topic here is it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No it doesn't. The news just needs to tell you it's 100% and silence everybody else...like they've been doing.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing way too high ppm, probably has no meters for ppm and ph..ph, just get some litmus paper, I also guess jug nutes, I would cut ratio in half.

I have never done this before though!!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
How does the media silence the entire world?

I really don't understand how you think this could be achieved?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Alone, it doesn't. But with the help they have been getting from certain social medias, it's a lot more obtainable. It may surprise you, but a lot of young people only get news from social medias. Sad, but true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join