It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Scare Exists to Create Market for Cold Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So, having a conversation in another thread about naming semantics with the whole covid thing and something just kind of clicked.

This whole thing is to create a forced market for a cold vaccine.

The common cold is a coronavirus. Every year there's new coronavirii that spread through the population, every year the elderly die, people get sick, their underlying symptoms worsen things and every year it's the same. It's just a given, a part of life.

Many years ago now, pharmaceutical companies learned recurring,.not really effective vaccines were big money with the flu vaccine. The flu is genuinely scary, it can kill young healthy people depending on the strain and is responsible for many many deaths every year.

Drumming up that kind of support for the cold is not quite as easy. Most people aren't scared of yge cold. Well how do you make people scared enough of the cold governments will buy billions of dollars in vaccines before they're even approved?

Change the name and build up a massive global fear campaign.

So the common cold of this year becomes.

Covid-19

So covid-19 spreads rapidly.around the world, as the common cold does, leaving...well toilet paper aisles bare at least, but not much actual direct virus caused deaths, as is the norm with the cold, apart from the toilet paper anyway.

Now the market's there, the market will need to be maintained for ongoing revenue.

Seeing as most people are probably not going to bother with this vaccine year after year, this needs to happen artificially.

Enter contact tracing, laws mandating vaccines etc.

Once all that's in place, there's a permanent government enforced market worth billions of dollars every year that'll only keep growing as more and more experimental drugs and vaccines are created and become mandated

The next decade is going to be the decade of the forced medical economy, powered by biometric tracking, a pooulation forced under ongoing rolling lockdowns lifted only when the appropriate drugs or vaccines are taken, liberties and freedoms removed in the name of public safety and our own good.

This isn't going away. This is just the beginning
edit on 27/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
But I thought this was a worldwide conspiracy to steal the election
..not you, but plenty say that.

I don't know wtf is going on..all I know is it's not good..in some areas, better in others, I get why people question, I have myself.

I am now sitting at home self quarantine'd till my buds test come back..hope today.
edit on 27-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I ain't skeered of no sniffles.
Ain't many pathogens want no part of the army of antigens I have amassed.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

What this has done has made people not care.

In some areas, the people are deliberately getting the virus, to be done with it.

Years ago people used to have measles and chicken pox parties, to let everyone in the town that did not have natural immunity, get their's and be done with it.

While I do not condone or encourage such behavior, this assbackward's, approach, with no consensus about even how the disease presents, and ever changing symptoms, is deteriorating trust in science.

It is a boom market for snake oil salesmen and home cures.

Hell! Even I am going to take my chances with God and nature, before I will trust Operation Warp Speed.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

While I do not condone or encourage such behavior, this assbackward's, approach, with no consensus about even how the disease presents, and ever changing symptoms, is deteriorating trust in science.

That it pretty much, too much opposing info, from science, and psuedoscience in the guise of science. I don't GAF what a chiropracter thinks, or a guy who has a doctorate in metalurgy. I think of the letter by 500 "doctors" turns out a few where medical doctors, not even in the field of immunology.

Nobody knows wtf is really going on, multiple things I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I've thought about chicken pox parties a bunch during this whole thing. Never had a party or anything when I was a kid but when one of us ended up getting chicken pox my mom made sure me and my siblings all got it then to get it over with.

Chicken pox sure did suck a whole lot too.

Seems insane that people who even suggest such a response to covid, let alone do it, are treated like dangerous criminals or something.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

How did they manage to convince every nation on the planet to be in on this?

You'd have thought at least one country would refuse to go with it or spill the beans?

People say you couldn't fake the moon landings but this would be on a whole different level.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Mostly a massive PR campaign by Hill & Knowlton paid for by the WHO. Hill & Knowlton are better known as the folks that invented the lies about babies being smashed into walls that provided an excuse to start the gulf war.

It's pretty easy for most countries that are UN signatories to fall in line. They have to, their governments already agreed to follow UN directives.

That and well, news agencies around the world are owned by the same people. Everybody gets the same news. Look how they managed to convince everyone around the world to ring their little quarantine bells at 7pm sharp every night in unison. You think everyone around the world just decided to do that on their own?

That's what globalism is. One world, one people, all falling in line to the global government.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What this has done has made people not care.

In some areas, the people are deliberately getting the virus, to be done with it.

Years ago people used to have measles and chicken pox parties, to let everyone in the town that did not have natural immunity, get their's and be done with it.

It is a boom market for snake oil salesmen and home cures.

Hell! Even I am going to take my chances with God and nature, before I will trust Operation Warp Speed.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You'd have thought at least one country would refuse to go with it or spill the beans?

People say you couldn't fake the moon landings but this would be on a whole different level.

Maybe the Premier of Sweden was the only one that was not invited to the video party at Epstein island

P.s long time no see how is life going

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What about China and north Korea and Russia and lots.of.other countries that don't really like a lot of other countries?

How does China benefit?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: nonspecific

Maybe the Premier of Sweden was the only one that was not invited to the video party at Epstein island

P.s long time no see how is life going

Not too bad dude, you still smiling?

I popped back to watch the right melt as trump departs in an embarrassment of epic proportions

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I normally have a big smile on my noggin exept when i killed all my plants the other day with over feeding

Ps check your mail

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I said at the start its all about the money they Will make.
and you Will Pay for it. TAX!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Gotta go easy on that. I stick to every third watering for nutes myself. Always have a decent harvest.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I messed up bad had a good 12 inch growth on 3 plants ,next morning they were shrivelled up dead weeds , you learn by your mistakes and 40+ quid of cash gone on them

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ouch, sounds like a very large hit, might not want to reuse that soil.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I am going on a trip to the local garden centre on Monday for new stock expensive lesson though at 12£ plus a seed and postage

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I hear you, not much consolation but the best lessons sometimes are when it goes sour, not fun though..it would nice if everything just went as planned. Good luck going forward. And dug88 has given good advice.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Oh man that sucks. Seems like something more's up though. One overwatering shouldn't do that. I've been pretty hard on some. Left a bunch in solo cups for like 3 months waiting for others to finish. Lost like half of them. The rest seemed to love the mistreatment. Doing better then ever after a translplant.

Maybe your nutrient ratios are off. You should see some signs. Yellowing and burning and stuff before they die.

Hmm.

I'm hijacking my own thread now...

Anyway...

If you want some tips or anything. Send a pm.
edit on 28/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join