It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Isn’t it strange that in the battleground states, they all “stopped counting” for the night, something that has never happened before. That alone is concerning, or at the very least interesting, but Biden folks and Trump haters see nothing at all weird about it. Unless they are flat-out stupid, that should at least pique their curiosity, and if it doesn’t, they are willfully looking away.

That’s without even adding the fact that suddenly, in the morning after counting had “stopped,” Biden was suddenly ahead, and there are uploads of ridiculous and suspicious numbers (one example being the graph you posted). These people are supposedly all about “Follow the science!” but yet when presented with mathematical data, they dismiss.

And suddenly, lefties aren’t ok with investigations. That’s such bullish!t.

So much going on with this election that seems so out of the ordinary. It's pretty wild, a little mind blowing. I've not ever seen the like, or read much of its like. The mainstream media downplaying and attempts to ignore were/are palpable.

Lots of 'Trump's baseless claims' and such, instead of just giving us the facts. These guys...

It's nice to see some cracks forming in such repugnant institutions. They've been lying through their teeth to us for years, twisting our perceptions of events to suit whatever nefarious purpose they had in store for us next. It's awfully refreshing to see them failing so badly at concealing the truth from the populace. I hope the public at large is perceiving this, what an epic fail!

Were you able to answer your own questions from the beginning of the last thread, or no? I saw your post, but didn't get around to replying in the process of trying to keep up with reading the thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 27th
0 Posts (last was on 13th = 14 days ago
32 POTUS tweets; 16 retweets including 2 self-retweets, 12 video tweets,
Total 32 = Mirror/completion of 23 = PAIN.

KU V19.68 20201127 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
12 8,
11 10,
10 9,
7 1, 5,
6 7, 12, 22, 23,
5 6, 16, 18, 20, 28,
4 14, 17, 34, 43, 44, 53, 54, 55, 80, 836, 1336, 2036, 2536,
3 2, 19, 38, 40, 47, 48, 50, 51, 57, 59, 60, 68, 2020

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
A thought just occurred to me that may not be relevant but could be:

Is there any U.S. Law that says that a citizen must be communicated to, in a PHYSICAL document, of any action required by the citizen that could result in legal action if not followed?

I.e. If people are being told to effectively "cease and desist" from church, social gatherings, not wearing masks etc. should they not be informed by name in a specific document - a bit like "being served"?

Could people take a defensive position that they have no TV or Computer and don't read newspapers and therefore have not even been informed of obligations by these means? If so, should we all be detaching from these comms channels now to invalidate further obligations such as mandatory vaccines?

Maybe this hints at why we need to archive OFFLINE (20 posts with OFFLINE in) - because the plan may require removing the MSM channel as an excuse for legal mass communication and reverting to the need for individual communication.

Also, looking at "OFFLINE" posts took me to a revelation on UNDERSCORES in Posts, apparent in #672

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 7b5b43 No.279968 📁
Feb 5 2018 20:15:26 (EST)

Anonymous ID: ecb400 No.279898 📁
Feb 5 2018 20:11:04 (EST)
phone.jpg

>>279886
Better

>>279898
Find the roll.
1 of 4.
Find the 4th.
Find the film.
Not the capture.
Enhance.
Spread.
Will go viral.
Source _ archive offline.
Raw only.
Q

The bolded line Source _ archive offline only makes sense if the underscore is replaced with an AMPERSAND.

Therefore should we be identifying what character/word should be replacing underscores in other posts? (="Learn our comms").

edit on 28-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This was reposted...

Was this "woman" arrested?

Clip

Look at the scene with fresh eyes, does it look like this version of Hillary was arrested in a surprise arrest? Odd how perception can be skewed with a few words to prime the mental pump.

Why did both Hillary and Biden have such pronounced mental and physical deterioration during their presidential campaigns?

Something odd about that..

That actually makes sense. Was she in shock? I imagine you would be if you thought you'd never get caught.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I've seen several references in Q-thread #31 to CONGRESS electing the next President.

CNN is becoming concerned that this scenario is becoming more likely.

Little CNN Segment from Friday: twitter.com...

The libs have sweaty palms now.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When viewed through "Q glasses", could the 3 recent developments I outlined in this ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... , be components of "THE plan"??
I believe a death sentence is already on the books, they are just adding alternative ways to accomplish the execution. I mean, dying is dying right? It just needs to be fast and painless.

I would imagine publicizing the change in the manner off execution is perhaps a tool to frighten the Billy B. Jesus out of those who have conspired against this nation to come forward and seek leniency by betraying their coconspirators.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It was suspected that HRC suffered brain injury from a plane crash in 2012 while in route to Iran. If true, perhaps someone was trying to take her out, but failed. It lends credence to brain damage creating the odd "ticks" she has displayed and this moment here in the video. This clip is from when she was performing a public appearance that went longer than she could handle.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
A quick analysis of UNDERSCORE lines in the first 500 POSTS, together with what character or word should replace the SPACE+UNDERSCORE:
(Note this analysis EXCLUDES where there is no SPACE before the UNDERSCORE = typically Mil Action commands)
(Note 2 -multiple underscores mean an anagram with underscores being unknown letters)

Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.

Replace " _" with Question Mark or IF

These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

Replace " _" with &

They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Replace " _" with OVER (+ replace "and" with "that"?)

What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs.

Replace " _" with WITH

NK _ SpaceX.

Replace " _" with OWNS or &?

_forward slash (present)

Replace " _forward slash" with / or SA as that was the 1st side of pyramid to fall!

Light will _reveal_ darkness.

In this case " _reveal_ " is an anagram with 2 unknown letters which could be: ENSLAVER
(xref "Enslaver of darkness" to Poem: Benefits Forgotten

How about _SIERRA_C_?

In this case " _SIERRA_C_" is an anagram with 3 unknown letters which could be:
ARCHPRIEST
CAREGIVERS
CARNIVORES
CORONARIES
REICHSMARK
RIVERSCAPE
SACRIFICER
BARRICADES
SUBCARRIER
HURRICANES
TRIERARCHIES

22 _SEQ_FREE_9-ZBA
22 _WH_POTUS_PRESS

In this case " _SEQ_FREE_" is an anagram with 3 unknown letters which is FREQUENCES
In this case " _WH_POTUS_PRESS" is an anagram with 3 unknown letters which could be: US SHOWSTOPPERS

1 _y

Replace " _y" with TRy?

Possible sentence of above strings =
IF & OVER WITH OWNS Saudi Arabia ENSLAVER SUBCARRIER FREQUENCES 9-ZBA, US SHOWSTOPPERS, 1 TRY?

This theory may need a bit of developing!

edit on 28-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
There have now been 15 days of no posts - and 15 is one of the key markers: 15, 10, 5, 1, 0

So consider if these MARKERS lay out a schedule to Christmas for posts:

15 days no posts - followed by 3 days of posts; Nov 30th to Dec 2nd...
10 days no posts - followed by 2 days of posts; Dec 13th to 14th...
5 days no posts - followed by 1 day of posts; Dec 20th ...
1 day no posts - followed by Dec 22nd... posts
0 days no posts - Dec 23rd to 25th posts for 3 days

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Could people take a defensive position that they have no TV or Computer and don't read newspapers and therefore have not even been informed of obligations by these means? If so, should we all be detaching from these comms channels now to invalidate further obligations such as mandatory vaccines?

I'd wondered this myself the other day because I keep thinking about the "follow Huma" "where is "Huma?" (not "where is HUMA?" as in a place. Think someone answered that) She was offline for the most part until recently. Something may have happened to her too, who knows. But it got me thinking about the detaching and not supporting the media corporations. Ten days of darkness. Who knows, I need to sleep.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I was listening to Tore's show the other night... I have no idea. I don't think she was lying though. If she was a larp, at this point she'd have vanished altogether. So, waiting waiting waiting.

If first came across Tore a few months ago, she has been doing shows for years now. She is CIA, use to work under John Brennen. Not exactly sure of her job role these days, still has access to a lot of stuff.

I have found a lot of her work to be refreshingly straight up and honest. There are things Tore cannot publicly talk about, well at this time anyway. A lot of her public work does support the President and nation. A lot of these current troubles have been many years in the making, with many people waiting. The election dramas is bring some of these troubles to the front.

With the information war going on, she does have some good tips and sources in where to look for just what is going on. Tore is high on my list of people worth listening too at this time.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When viewed through "Q glasses", could the 3 recent developments I outlined in this ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... , be components of "THE plan"??

Combine your three items with Sen. Lindsey Grahams line of questioning regarding military tribunals and one has a clear line of charge, apprehension, trial and punishment bypassing deep-state quagmire that traditionally ended up as a big nothing as years of delay and obfuscation occurred - apparently not this time.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Thanks Dashen and crew including all those who lurk and pop in lending their words of support.

I want to 2nd this,

THANK YOU DASHEN AND ALL!

You all have given me reasons to speak up in my inner circle of nerds who are good with data and are hard core about facts. I have confidence that what I say is true and I bring the sources with me that you all have found. It works 90% of the time and that is huge(, or is that YUGE?).

"HOPE it springs eternal"
TO ALL!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Obama’s executive order - SES

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

I had to put eye drops in my eye over tha last few days so I have been reading through a haze but I didn’t see this posted.

“Section 1. Policy. It is in the national interest to facilitate career executive continuity between administrations; “

Is this still in effect I wonder.

Excellent question. Time to do away with that system but logically.

AND,
If they are still using this practice, then we need only allow that to be for X amount of time and the new Administration replaces them. Rotate those people out in an orderly fashion after the new POTUS has settled in to the WH. It reminds me of Medieval palace court jesters to keep these people.

They only need a few people with that kind of knowledge and those need to actually bring something that gives the WH staff a bridge to the future but makes it where the new POTUS gets his people in there and the bridge is left behind. That is why the Dem's cheat because making decisions while in the WH they can set themselves up for lifetime after lifetime having their people in key places like the Jesuits at the Vatican.

If the POTUS likes them they can stay but that should not be up to the last administration to force people for life on the WH staff.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I used to work in a military organization that was made up of largely GS government employees. There were always a couple of them gunning for an SES position. When one did happen to make it, it was like the biggest celebration you could imagine. Like they just won the Super Bowl or something. SES is akin to being a General in the military. It comes with all sorts of protections, prestige and rights. Kinda crazy.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Phoenix a wonderful chill ran down my spine reading this. 1 million Stars for this post would not be wrong.
Plato and Aristotle would be proud of people like we have right here and you are sure one. Now my address for that check you need to send me is... oh well.

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: awhispersecho

It's just too big. So it will be really interesting to see how far anyone is willing to go to do what's right.

We will be told all ... after a while!

History taught in schools a decade from now will paint the picture quite well.

The reason we have all of this angst right now is that We The People were put to sleep.

A proper education system can help to remedy the situation.

You can have a Republic ... if you can keep it.

Democracy has two pillars needed to support it ... Freedom and Truth. You need both.

When there is no truth, there is no Democracy ...

You May Not Lie To We The People.

P

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

Welcome back! Any particular reason you come and say that now? What makes you so sure?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join