It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
It seems those in the SES are akin to diplomatic immunity status and cannot easily be fired or demoted.

Will likely take an Act of Congress - hopefully can be addressed after the mid-terms when the Rs take back the House in a tsunami like never seen before (and make big gains in the Senate), with fresh, young idealistic faces that don't hate Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

One the top HashTags on Twitter right now in the U.S.A. is #BidenCheated.

Source: twitter.com...

Every time Twitter suspends the account of a Trump Supporter, it further confirms that Twitter is attempting to hide the fact that BIDEN CHEATED.

#BidenCheated !

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can't imagine the pressure and threats to the lives of the SC Justices and their families that are and will be going on. They are going to have to be some of the strongest most courageous patriots in the history of this country to be able to stand up for what is right. I have my doubts they will be able to.

Also been thinking about the position Trump is in and how emotionally torn he must be. Does he press forward, try to get this overturned, and cause a civil war in this country? Or does he cave, save us from an internal war, and let the deep state and globalists run wild all over us. Not an enviable position to be in.

I don't believe for a second that the real stuff, the things we need to know about the real crimes, corruption, and treason that is going on not only in the US but all around the world will be revealed. It's just too big. So it will be really interesting to see how far anyone is willing to go to do what's right.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

It's just too big. So it will be really interesting to see how far anyone is willing to go to do what's right.

We will be told all ... after a while!

History taught in schools a decade from now will paint the picture quite well.

The reason we have all of this angst right now is that We The People were put to sleep.

A proper education system can help to remedy the situation.

You can have a Republic ... if you can keep it.

Democracy has two pillars needed to support it ... Freedom and Truth. You need both.

When there is no truth, there is no Democracy ...

You May Not Lie To We The People.

P

edit on 27/11/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I can't imagine the pressure and threats to the lives of the SC Justices and their families that are and will be going on. They are going to have to be some of the strongest most courageous patriots in the history of this country to be able to stand up for what is right. I have my doubts they will be able to.

Also been thinking about the position Trump is in and how emotionally torn he must be. Does he press forward, try to get this overturned, and cause a civil war in this country? Or does he cave, save us from an internal war, and let the deep state and globalists run wild all over us. Not an enviable position to be in.

I don't believe for a second that the real stuff, the things we need to know about the real crimes, corruption, and treason that is going on not only in the US but all around the world will be revealed. It's just too big. So it will be really interesting to see how far anyone is willing to go to do what's right.

Either way a war is coming. I do not fear the leftist mobs those can be put down quickly arrest a few and it will go away.

If biden is put in place you have 80 to 100 million gun owners who will be unwilling to comply with the rules these wannabe kings are planning to implement forced consfication of guns, cashless bail etc

not to mention biden plans to
eliminate private, church and home school
eliminate police departments
with building back better
rolling blackouts will be nation wide
food shortages
taxes
no jobs
home ownership will be outlawed

So you add this together and i firmly believe Trump is not torn at all.

This is a clear choice of save the United States of America or you kneel before the UN and Agenda 21/30 and beg for the crumbs they give you

edit on 27-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I don't really make mention of the clone/doubles thing much... but this pic popped up on twitter, and I actually don't think you can possibly say that these two men are the same guy. Similar enough, but just, no. Hard Joe... Soft Joe. It doesn't need a whole load of replies, I just thought the comparison was pretty clear.

Anyways, thanks as always Dashen. I also make note that the usual Q denouncers haven't made a show this time.

p.s. Is it just me, or is anyone else bored out of their minds? I arrived at the theatre too early... I ate all my popcorn, slurped all my coke, munched my way through the ice cream, and the adverts haven't even started yet.

p.p.s I was listening to Tore's show the other night (the girl I linked to the other day connected to the shadowgate thing) and she was saying that in actuality, there have been tonnes of teams all doing different things working completely independently, not even aware of each other... and only now are they coming to realise the size of the combined operation. It kind of sounds huge. Sounds like it is all going to converge.
Quite what that looks like, I have no idea. I don't think she was lying though. If she was a larp, at this point she'd have vanished altogether. So, waiting waiting waiting.

p.p.p.s One thing I will say regarding time scales... if there is one thing I have learned over the years, is that when I've seen portents of future events, and can see where it is going... I used to be like..."OH MY GOD! IT IS HAPPENING!!! NOWWW!!!" and then about 5 years later i see it. Everything moves snail pace in the actual world. Gonna need a 2nd cushion.

To continue the tradition of Monty Python...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I keep thinking there's more to the Iranian nuclear scientist hit, like a move on Iran in general.

www.theepochtimes.com...
epochtimes.com/digital-forensic-analysis-shows-dominions-server-connected-to-iran-and-china-affidavit.html

So, China + Iran + Kerry + Brennan vs. MAGA

edit on 27-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
When viewed through "Q glasses", could the 3 recent developments I outlined in this ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... , be components of "THE plan"??
edit on 11/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, it wouldn't be a surprise carewm. I have to say, that with regard to executions... I find it pretty uncomfortable. The evidence that leads to such a thing had better be pretty damn incontrovertible. It's hard to tell if we'll be made privy to any of this information, so it requires a lot of trust. When talking about "dark to light" and gassing people to death, it doesn't sit very well together.
However. With regard to human trafficking, suffering and child abuse/sacrifices... well, I'm not sure you can argue with that.

I'm sure everyone will get what I mean here. There had better be a hard line as to what leads to such a fate. I can only put my faith in God to see correct justice being given. But the dark is very dark... I'm not even sure many really grasp just how dark it gets... certainly not the normies. People generally reflect their own way of being on others, and their dark side is about the limit of what they can transpose on others. I know that those who have seen wars are aware of how dark things can get, but even then, it may go much much further.
If a lot of this does come out, the whole world will be in mourning for quite a long time. It's hard to grasp really.
I can't imagine how anyone who has been involved in seeing the evidence and worse are dealing with it. But it's impossible to not think that their resolve would be absolute. I know I was joking about pop corn and boredom above... but really that is to do with lockdowns and election stuff. When it comes to this aspect of it all... trust that I am not that flippant.
I just can't dwell on it.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think its the same person, if that one isn't shopped to make him look worse then they did a lot of work on him.

Look at the structural waves on the top left side of his face that matches, the vein just below his left eye matches, where his bridge meets his brow it matches.

Looks like his nose has been shaved, cheek reshaped slightly, filler in the brow ridge and a lot of nip and tucking.
edit on 11/27/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/27/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Happening Now let the good time roll
youtu.be...
Come and get it, Carter Lawsuit 59 page PDF (attached)
Carter W. Page v. James Comey, Andrew McCable, Kevin Clinesmith, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Joe Pientka III, Stephen Somma, Brian J. Auten, DOJ
Filed Nov 27, 2020

www.dropbox.com...

OP
It's harvest time!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Just remember - SCOTUS may refuse to take it up.

You keep saying that and while they have that right, I can’t possibly imagine a world in which they do that given all the evidence, the civil unrest in both sides and the clear voter disenfranchisement that has gone on and will go on. They may not hear all of the cases but they will hear at least one of these cases if it makes it that far. If it was still a 5-4 court then maybe but not a 6-3 court
edit on 27-11-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm still sat here wondering if we'll see war with China/Russia/Iran or some combination. It's the one aspect of the future I can't quite see. The rhetoric is there... the weapons are sat gathering dust... armies are gathered... and there is much unresolved in the world. But interestingly, the rhetoric against China axis has been from the deep state players. But the deep state players saying this stuff are also the ones who many surmise are body doubles... so following a script.
Then you had Bannon with the whole Democratic Republic of China thing a few months back... the laptop from hell, and the CCP whistleblowers... Many odd components.

Very hard to know what is coming up. I'm rather hoping on a slim chance that December 21st Conjunction will just have us all turning into light beings and non of this matters. Yes... I said slim. When Rudy was going on about it taking a year or two to sort things out... I'm like.... have I got the energy for that? Perhaps if Covid is proved to be a lie and we can get on in the mean times, then yes. But locked up with all this cr*p... it feels a little like hell.

Where is everyone else on the war rhetoric/predictions? Any thoughts on outcomes/possibilities?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
President Trump has frequently cited the Mainstream Media as the #1 Enemy of America and American harmony/prosperity.

The top people in charge of the 8 media conglomerates qualify as true traitors, imo. And, if Q is right, and some Americans colluded with China to use Covid-19 as a means of goal achievement, they should get maximum punishment as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm sure there is no doubt but I can't even speculate right now as to what. Still recovering from turkey feast.

Western intel agencies alleged he was in charge of Iran's nuclear program: Project 111.

NYT 2009 article: U.S. Rejected Aid for Israeli Raid on Iranian Nuclear Site

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just stumbled across this....PA is the keystone

link

link

edit on 27-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Sorry, my mindset is a twisted blank tonight.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It appears those typos Sidney P made in those documents the other day actually did point to something. Something pretty big in fact!

The pic above is from a small 2 part rollout that has even more information that you may want to take a look at HERE

It also appears from this rollout that Friday the 4th of December may be a popping day

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This was reposted...

Was this "woman" arrested?

Clip

Look at the scene with fresh eyes, does it look like this version of Hillary was arrested in a surprise arrest? Odd how perception can be skewed with a few words to prime the mental pump.

Why did both Hillary and Biden have such pronounced mental and physical deterioration during their presidential campaigns?

Something odd about that..

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Tremendously good news BradyChick. Thanks for sharing this gem!

Unrelated: CNN is not doing itself any favors by slamming 5 members of the U.S. Supreme Court as "scientifically illiterate", due to their decision against governor Cuomo's church restrictions.

CNN is making enemies of the wrong people: www.cnn.com...

edit on 11/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join