It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
If I didn't know any better, I would almost think this was a POTUS punch at the SES. Doesn't mean I'm right, but that's sure where my brain went... Couldn't happen to dirtier group of people that's for sure. If it is what Im thinking, this is pretty HUGE all considered.

List details federal jobs stripped of extraordinary protections

Snippet:

The president signed an executive order last month creating a new class of federal worker; it encompasses career staff involved in “confidential, policy-determining, policy-making, or policy-advocating.” Such workers, now categorized as “Schedule F,” have been stripped of job protections that previously covered most federal employees. As a result, they can be fired much more easily.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

President Donald J. Trump Is Taking Action to Promote Good Governance and Accountability Within the Federal Workforce - Issued on: October 21, 2020

The order will not affect the Senior Executive Service.

And the 3 EOs Trump signed back in 2018 I don't think affects SES either.

Trump signs executive orders making it easier to fire feds, overhaul official time

Apparently, the SES are the untouchables.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This was reposted...

Was this "woman" arrested?

Clip

Look at the scene with fresh eyes, does it look like this version of Hillary was arrested in a surprise arrest? Odd how perception can be skewed with a few words to prime the mental pump.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Obama’s executive order - SES

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

I had to put eye drops in my eye over tha last few days so I have been reading through a haze but I didn’t see this posted.

“Section 1. Policy. It is in the national interest to facilitate career executive continuity between administrations; “

Is this still in effect I wonder.

edit on 11 27 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
SOme interesting SCOTUS tea leaves

It seems that Gorsuch and Roberts may not see eye to eye very much. Most people figured that Gorsuch would turn out to be the squish, but at least in regards to religious liberty, he absolutely is not. And he may not be at all when other lock down cases come up.

This may be a good thing *if* the election cases are heard.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thank you for the update on this, wish I had read your article first. Im surprised POTUS left it open for them. Then again, maybe he has something different planned to come their way. Its been pretty clear over the years that good intentions are Not high on their of fun things have and do.

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Medical episode.
Hands not cuffed.
Her right hand is behind her bracing herself on the pole she’s leaning against. The handler pulls her right arm away to assist and that’s when she loses balance and goes down.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Certification Before [D]

Aug 1 2019 12:22:36 (EST)

12-22(3)-2020

Electoral College Timeline. Worth a look, my guess is many don't know this and teeveee won't disclose it.

Note the return of that 21/22 astrological date.

So what is [D]?

Disclosure? Nah, Detonation.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Medical episode.
Hands not cuffed.
Her right hand is behind her bracing herself on the pole she’s leaning against. The handler pulls her right arm away to assist and that’s when she loses balance and goes down.

I don't think she'd be cuffed in a surprise arrest, and many go weak in the knees. I'm not committed that version was even her anyway.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I’m sensing a second momentum shift for Trump to prevail.

Actions are having desired results. Fast track to SCOTUS.

Each day new witnesses, testimony, data, and evidence keeps showing up.

States (PA/AZ) are starting to take on the corruption themselves. Patriots.

CNN pivots to “Trump has a path...”

Next week should be fun.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Isn't that her regular staff of goons?

Also, I doubt this sort of action would occur in public view.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As always Dash, thanks for the thread.

Interestingly, your first video is no longer available ... Lol.

Just remember all, don't drink your own cool-aid.

There is now no hope for the Dems. The cheating is way over the top.

Every time the Dems set out to cheat, they just underestimate DJTs following. Every damn time. When they found out they did not cheat enough to win, every simpleton they have tried to 'help'.

That 'help' from the 'helpers' is what will blow them out of the water.

Fun times.

P

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Rudy on the strategy.

Regarding the Third Circuit Court of Appeals rejecting the Trump team's Pennsylvania lawsuit:
@RudyGiuliani
"It actually helps us...The strategy is to get to the Supreme Court..."

Clip

Funny to me how the armchair lawyers take the shotgun and point it at themselves inadvertently. They contend the DJT legal process cannot change the outcome because the system isn't set up to do so. So the "officers of the court" say "well, this cannot happen, so remedy is not possible by how the system works, so fraud is simply a part of our lives --- so deal with it."

Instead of seeing the catastrophic nature of that belief pattern, they simply point out that the system the Legal Priest Class put into place made fraud not only possible, but the reason for the system itself. Same said idiots will also contend, in the same diatribe, that their personal vote matters.

Their other idiotic problem is the notion of extenuating circumstances can in fact change the court rules and has even do so during DJT's term to his detriment in the form of emergency stays and the like. Goose and gander problems with these shills.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I had to put eye drops in my eye over tha last few days so I have been reading through a haze but I didn’t see this posted.

“Section 1. Policy. It is in the national interest to facilitate career executive continuity between administrations; “

Yes, still in effect. My read on it is Obama's EO was all about promoting & handing out awards within the SES whereas Trump's is about removing the non-SES poor performers so they don't slip through the cracks and end up promoted to SES status. It seems those in the SES are akin to diplomatic immunity status and cannot easily be fired or demoted.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: KansasGirl

There is more evidence of fraud & Trump winning in a landslide than Joe bagging 80m votes, lol.

You have to ignore logic and common sense to think otherwise. Willfully & Knowingly.

Just like there is more evidence that COVID is really not a terribly deadly illness, but then again, you have the entire world living in fear of it.

Not Alito, Thomas, and Trump Trio. They looked Covid dead in the eyes and ruled on religious Liberty. That’s a precursor to where they rule on states’ inability to certify vote counts due to fraud, validation fails, chain of custody fails, and breaking state election laws.

When you add in the things a few people like FF have been sharing about the treatment the SCOTUS members received from the Left wing nutjobs, you have to suspect that the ones in question were considered followers of the COTUS and not proceed to rewrite it in fundamently wrong ways each time a new case comes to them like the Activist judges in the lower courts.

edit on 27-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have not posted for a while

Q is very real

Nothing can stop what is coming

The world is about to change

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Kraken-like

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Take it with a grain of salt, but this has an air of truth to it, with how FB and Twitter use legal loop holes. Might be worth remembering if these foreign companies are brought up in the future.

Twitter
MG Show
@intheMatrixxx
Interesting comment from a former Facebook “Fact Checker”.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Yes, still in effect. My read on it is Obama's EO was all about promoting & handing out awards within the SES whereas Trump's is about removing the non-SES poor performers so they don't slip through the cracks and end up promoted to SES status. It seems those in the SES are akin to diplomatic immunity status and cannot easily be fired or demoted.

It sounds very swampy.
Untouchable bureaucrats that slither from Administration to Administration.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Did the firing of Kissinger, Albright, etc from their consulting gig at the Pentagon by POTUS get verified?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Unsourced posts...

Lately there has been too many posts with material that has no source, no link.
They have been removed.
And will continue to be removed.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

And, as usual, please do NOT reply to this post.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join