It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Trillium
Got to take a look at this

www.youtube.com...

I watched this when it first popped up....the actual video that is.....looks more like a lens issue to me....a missile would not look like that coming in.

Right. We spent a couple of pages discussing the video yesterday. Let's not rehash it and consume the last 17 available pages on the subject.

Why not? It can all be connected. Q threads are seemingly an all encompassing conspiracy apparatus so..

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5209699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
@RichardGrenell retweets

Israel, UAE collaborating to eliminate UNRWA - report
France's Le Monde reporting #UAE working with #Israel to eliminate @UNRWA
UNRWA = United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees
UNRWA was established 70 years ago to supply aid to Palestinian refugees
UNRWA has long been considered a major impediment to peace
its mandate is renewed every three years.
In 2018, POTUS halted funds to UNRWA, bringing it to brink of bankruptcy
UAE, Qatar & Saudi have been a major source of funding to offset this.
An Arab country playing major role in its elimination is a huge development

In one move, Trump eliminated US funding for UNRWA and the US role as Mideast peacemaker

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, firstly, to note... the DELTA between the post midnight tweets and this latest batch of 3 is 17:09:33... and #1709 = Something BIG is about to drop.

Building on one one of the "Information to follow" tweets, here's some decodes on the tweet at 17:51:36

See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Don’t miss it. Information to follow!

1) Timestamp of 17:51:36
a) 17:51:36 = 05:5136... so contains a 5:5,
b) 17:51:36 = Q:QQQ: 3x12

2) CAPS only gives SWDCJDI...
JDI = Just Do It!
SWDC = Silent World Dive Center?

3) The tweet is a 1 min MARKER = Action Incoming
Tweet DELTA = 01:41

4) USUAL DECODES point to posts:
17, 36, 51, 64, 70, 72, 78, 80, 141, 551, 1751, 2251, 2951, 3415, 3451,

#17 = Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations? Why is this relevant? Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines. How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges? Biggest drop on Pol.

#36 = Military Intelligence. No media. No leaks. How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role. What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS?

#51 = Dear Patriot. We hear you. We hear all Americans such as yourself. The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now. Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World. Find peace. God is with us. God bless and be safe. -The WH

#64 = Fellow Patriots, I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions. We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack. Watch the news outlets. POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago). Should the lights go out please know we are in control. Do not panic. We are prepared and assets are in place. God bless - I must go for good at this point.

#70 = ... What are the laws in SA v. US (charged criminals)? What information might be gained by these detainees? Why is this important? SA ---> US
What force is actively deployed in SA? NG? Have faith. These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history. Remember, disinformation is real. God bless. Alice & Wonderland. The Great Awakening.

#72 = Very smart, Anon. Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary. SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)... Alice & Wonderland.

#78 = a repost (riposte=counter?) About POTUS twitter, geo-tracking, USSS

#80 = We need to get organized. Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen. Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland. Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland. Snow White. Wizards & Warlocks.

#141 = Rogue operators are here. Failed to shut down site. Protected. This will only get worse. Archive and coordinate. Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. The picture will open the eyes of the world. We can't do it without you. God bless you all.

#551 = ... News unlocks past. D's cannot survive. THE BEGINNING OF THE END> DWS FAILED to FLEE.

#1751 = Every C_A/MOS tactic of infiltration and internal disruption is being deployed on this board (central hub). The World is Here. Recognize. This movement is bigger than anyone can possibly imagine. Peace through strength.

edit on 27-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I remember CM posted that awhile back - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yea, freaky dark times if that is true.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Oh boy here we go...

President Trump signs $900 billion pandemic relief package, averting a government shutdown

LINK TO ARTICLE

I hope the Insurrection act stuff is line-item vetoed, or was removed.......

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Oh boy here we go...

President Trump signs $900 billion pandemic relief package, averting a government shutdown

LINK TO ARTICLE

Statement from the President

I will sign the Omnibus and Covid package with a strong message that makes clear to Congress that wasteful items need to be removed. I will send back to Congress a redlined version, item by item, accompanied by the formal rescission request to Congress insisting that those funds be removed from the bill.

I am signing this bill to restore unemployment benefits, stop evictions, provide rental assistance, add money for PPP, return our airline workers back to work, add substantially more money for vaccine distribution, and much more.

Additionally, Congress has promised that Section 230, which so unfairly benefits Big Tech at the expense of the American people, will be reviewed and either be terminated or substantially reformed.

Likewise, the House and Senate have agreed to focus strongly on the very substantial voter fraud which took place in the November 3 Presidential election.

The Senate will start the process for a vote that increases checks to $2,000, repeals Section 230, and starts an investigation into voter fraud.

1. Trump signed omnibus bill w/redlined "suggestions"
2. Congress "promises" to vote (post-Trump signing) on increase from $600 to $2,000
3. Congress "promises" to repeal or amend Section 230
4. Congress "promises" to look into voter fraud

Trust Congress? WTF???

Deputy Assistant to @POTUS

Regards to Insurrection Act and Section 230, falls under the NDAA 2021 which Trump vetoed on Dec 23. Congress has until Jan. 3, at 11:59am to override the veto and force the defense bill to become law. If they do nothing, it will expire along with the end of the two-year congressional session at noon that day. The House is planning to reconvene tomorrow to hold a veto override vote followed by the Senate thereafter.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Remember this? Why is Pelosi suddenly talking about the 25th Amendment?

Speaker backs Raskin bill to set up nonpartisan commission to determine a president’s fitness, says it’s not about Trump

Remember this Clip of Joe saying "I'll, I'll, I'll, I'll, I'll make up some disease and resign?

Remember these tweets?

Remember these wear a wire drop...

Remember everything is mirrored? Accuse the other, or be accused of...

Has Joe been wearing a wire all along?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He isn't trustworthy enough for a wire, per se, but a powered up cell phone could do the trick. He would not be made aware of it, as he has a tendency to blab about things.

I'm still wondering about the "duality until Feb 21" comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
FYI..

Busy Busy week beginning on Monday, January 4th, 2021.

Jan 4th - New Congress Sworn In. Democrats will have a much slimmer majority in the U.S. House.
House Balance after Jan 4th: www.270towin.com...

Jan 4th - Official vote to retain, or reject, Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker.

Jan 4th - President Trump holds Big Rally in Georgia: twitter.com...

Jan 5th - Georgia Senate Run-off election.

Jan 6th - Plan "A" of President Trump's re-election bid at the U.S. Congress.

Jan 7th - TBD (To Be Determined)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh boy here we go...

LINK TO ARTICLE

I will sign the Omnibus and Covid package with a strong message that makes clear to Congress that wasteful items need to be removed. I will send back to Congress a redlined version, item by item, accompanied by the formal rescission request to Congress insisting that those funds be removed from the bill.

I am signing this bill to restore unemployment benefits, stop evictions, provide rental assistance, add money for PPP, return our airline workers back to work, add substantially more money for vaccine distribution, and much more.

Additionally, Congress has promised that Section 230, which so unfairly benefits Big Tech at the expense of the American people, will be reviewed and either be terminated or substantially reformed.

Likewise, the House and Senate have agreed to focus strongly on the very substantial voter fraud which took place in the November 3 Presidential election.

The Senate will start the process for a vote that increases checks to $2,000, repeals Section 230, and starts an investigation into voter fraud.

2. Congress "promises" to vote (post-Trump signing) on increase from $600 to $2,000

Trust Congress? WTF???

Regards to Insurrection Act and Section 230, falls under the NDAA 2021 which Trump vetoed on Dec 23. Congress has until Jan. 3, at 11:59am to override the veto and force the defense bill to become law. If they do nothing, it will expire along with the end of the two-year congressional session at noon that day. The House is planning to reconvene tomorrow to hold a veto override vote followed by the Senate thereafter.

I imagine people, some anyway, will look at this as a positive, as a good move. To me, this is another reason to fuel my lingering doubts on Trumps true intentions at this point. There is no way in hell he should believe a word anyone in Congress says. The fact that he is releasing a statement trying to placate those of us who want these things looked at and at the same time acting as if any of them can be trusted is a big red flag to me. He knows they can't, but he's trying to throw us a bone by making it seem like he is playing hard ball and they are going to go along with it. It feels like he is trying too hard to tick the boxes and mention all the things his supporters care about right now knowing none of it will matter in the end and he can still act like he's fighting the good fight. Sorry... I don't like this at all.

On a side note, I would have loved to see the Govt run out of funding. They always try to scare people and act like if they don't have funding the world will just immediately stop. Well, if that's the case, let them go broke and they won't have the funds to impose restrictions on us anymore. Let's see how necessary trillions of dollars really are to them.
edit on 27-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
link

Explanation from people on twitter is that this means he is allocating all the money in the bill to give to the people - not sure if that is accurate but interesting none the less.

twitter

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh boy here we go...

LINK TO ARTICLE

Trust Congress? WTF???

I imagine people, some anyway, will look at this as a positive, as a good move. To me, this is another reason to fuel my lingering doubts on Trumps true intentions at this point. There is no way in hell he should believe a word anyone in Congress says. The fact that he is releasing a statement trying to placate those of us who want these things looked at and at the same time acting as if any of them can be trusted is a big red flag to me. He knows they can't, but he's trying to throw us a bone by making it seem like he is playing hard ball and they are going to go along with it. It feels like he is trying too hard to tick the boxes and mention all the things his supporters care about right now knowing none of it will matter in the end and he can still act like he's fighting the good fight. Sorry... I don't like this at all.

On a side note, I would have loved to see the Govt run out of funding. They always try to scare people and act like if they don't have funding the world will just immediately stop. Well, if that's the case, let them go broke and they won't have the funds to impose restrictions on us anymore. Let's see how necessary trillions of dollars really are to them.

It isn’t just the idiots in Congress that suffer if that happens - millions get furloughed and contractors won’t get the money back. Plus, you run the risk of having important services shut down (mostly because Congress loves to take away the stuff we need or want the most, first). It also means courts might not be open for business, military is impacted, etc - IF Trump is going to make a play, there are many areas of the government that he needs open and at his disposal. I don’t know what his plan is so I’m going to reserve judgment for now. It’s entirely possible that he let this issue go because he has more immediate issues to contend with.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hi ETMN,

@hmcd123 Adds to your post.
@hmcd123 Dan Scavino on both Twitter & FB:

TWITTER = 11:20PM = 23:20
FB = 10:55 PM = 22:55

QMAP
edit on 28-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 27th
0 Posts,
8 POTUS tweets; 1 retweet of himself, 4 video tweets,
Total 8

Calendar this week shows:
Retweets = HA_____
Posts+Tweets = YH_____... could lead to YHWH = Yahweh?

KU V19.97 27201220 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
3x 3, 55

edit on 28-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Just to note, that's Certified Superfreak Celine Dion.

duckduckgo.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
dashen, PM sent.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Apparently, today 28th is National Card Playing Day... might be appropriate day to play the TRUMP CARD?

2 posts with TRUMP CARD

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
not ure how to link , but mood of the night vid. Subtitles will probably help a few !

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Bonus one ! www.youtube.com...

Text

Again, subtitles help

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Andrew Jackson rotation...

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386 >>