It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Trillium
Got to take a look at this

www.youtube.com...

I watched this when it first popped up....the actual video that is.....looks more like a lens issue to me....a missile would not look like that coming in.

Right. We spent a couple of pages discussing the video yesterday. Let's not rehash it and consume the last 17 available pages on the subject.

Why not? It can all be connected. Q threads are seemingly an all encompassing conspiracy apparatus so..

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's not rehash it and consume the last 17 available pages on the subject.

But, but ...

Nothing will happen until we get to our number 33. Thread 33 is where it all goes down.

Care ... I want to get to 33.

Why don't you want to get to 33.

Yeah, I know, can't hurry the 33!

P

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Perfect biblical ending for 2020...🙃🙄

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Here's hoping Parksy!

What I couldn't understand were the ridges in the snow, like a raked Japanese gravel garden? Does that just mean it's been "maintained" by a snow plow? Or is it as unusual as it looks?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh boy here we go...

President Trump signs $900 billion pandemic relief package, averting a government shutdown

LINK TO ARTICLE

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
UKRAINE RELEASES BOMBSHELL INFORMATION ON BIDEN TODAY! MIRROR THIS ASAP

Can download here

a reply to: angelchemuel
No way Biden is president. Even if you forget about all the traps they set up for Big Tech during the summer and fall, then Big Tech continues to blatantly censor.... there's just too much crap for nothing to happen. If it's easily connected for us, it should be easily connectable to people like Ted Cruiz and others investigating the matter. It's just war—back and forth back and forth. Be patient. We're Americans we ain't Rushin.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1607699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
DJT Tweets

These stuck out to me, repeating "Information to Follow" seems odd. Follow seems to mimic "flow" in this context. Flow Drops

25 mirror 52 has "flow" and follow.

More interesting, while not a standard signal for Gematria Information To Follow has some very interesting responses.

The Storm Is Upon Us
The Coming Of The Just One (Pence?)
Four Seasons Landscaping
A John F Kennedy Jr Avenge Death
Badge Of Honor Military Grade - (1923)
One Hundred Forty Four
Christ Consciousness
It's The Final Countdown

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

IF........ If Ezra Cohen Watnick turns out to be JFK Jr’s son, AND saves the world from Commies...... Whooooooaaaaaaaaaa baby...

They look like twin hOnkers to me. BIGLY YUUUUUGE ONES.
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: You Have More Than You Know

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Canada confirms first two cases of mutant COVID strain from the UK

Canadian health officials have confirmed on Saturday the first two cases of a more contagious COVID-19 mutant strain that was first detected in the United Kingdom and has now spread to Denmark, Belgium, Australia, Holland, and other countries.

Yaffe said that the first two cases detected in Canada are a couple from Durham, Ontario, just outside of Toronto.

[...]

The Canadian leak below from a couple months ago regarding the Covid plans is looking more and more real every day. It seems everyone is moving a little quicker than the outline suggested they would but when you have people all over the world bending over and taking it with their eyes shut and their ability to think neutered, I guess there is no reason not to move as fast as you can. At this point we are just days away from the beginning of real dark times and a lot of human suffering at the hands of these terrorists in power. Things look bleak on the surface.

thecanadianreport.ca...

edit on 27-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This image has been a source of intrigue all day. It was posted on /pol about 24 hrs ago.

Re: Sierra Nevada:

spaceexplored.com...-carousel-9276

Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is an American, privately held aerospace and national security contractor specializing in aircraft modification and integration, space components and systems, and related technology products for cybersecurity and eHealth.
The company contracts with the United States Armed Forces, NASA and private spaceflight companies.[1] SNC is headquartered in Sparks, Nevada and has 33 locations in 19 U.S. states, United Kingdom, Germany and Turkey.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sncorp.com...

US Air Force and Sierra Nevada Corp add aircraft to Air Force Special Operations Command A-29 acquisition

www.airrecognition.com... l-operations-command-a-29-acquisition.html

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Oh boy here we go...

President Trump signs $900 billion pandemic relief package, averting a government shutdown

LINK TO ARTICLE

But they have to follow these rules

He can withhold the funds for 45 days, what he's asking them not to spend. By then…..

budget.house.gov...

Put simply, if the President wants to spend less money than Congress provided for a particular purpose, he or she must first secure a law providing Congressional approval to rescind the funding in question. The ICA requires that the President send a special message to Congress identifying the amount of the proposed rescission; the reasons for it; and the budgetary, economic, and programmatic effects of the rescission. Upon transmission of such special message, the President may withhold certain funding in the affected accounts for up to 45 legislative session days. If a law approving the rescission is not enacted within the 45 days, any withheld funds must be made available for obligation.

A 2018 Government Accountability Office legal opinion holds that if the President proposes a rescission, he or she must make the affected funds available to be prudently obligated before the funds expire, even if the 45-day clock is still running. This means, for example, that the President cannot strategically time a rescission request for late in the fiscal year and withhold the funding until it expires, thus achieving a rescission without Congressional approval.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
:snip:

A FEW TO ADD ON THE PHOTO:
(1) DELL Computer only showing the "DE" = (e = 5th letter) = D5
(2) GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS... ESPECIALLY OUR SNIPERS bottle opener
(some heard gunfire before Nashville bomb went off ???)
(3) Domino is 11.6 (KU15 = Huma Indicted)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL.....this is a nice one for ATS....

Hehe. I like the concept, but it would be better if he was wearing a mask too.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
Thanks for posting Churchill's speech. J.F. Kennedy's speech was very powerful as well. True leaders for the people.

You're welcome! 'The President and The Press'...great speech, I agree. Interesting contrast, his words then versus where we are now with the media, secrecy...I could write a pamphlet here on that but I think I'll just let it hang for now.

originally posted by: Xactamundo

TBC I’m a VET as well and I cannot/will not accept our country being stolen from us. I would hope there are millions of us out there and that are willing/able to do something about it.
Please Mr President don’t allow it to come to that!!

Let's hope it doesn't come to that, and I echo your sentiments. Please Mr. President, don't let it to come to that if you can help it!
edit on 27-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That reminds me of the positioning of the Monolith in "2001". Sun, moon, Monolith.

And remember, Kubrick wanted to use Saturn and a pyramid.

Honestly, all this mythology and symbology is freaking confusing. I don't know what's what anymore. Everybody co-opts previous few and what a mess it has become.

You can't trust anything anymore because nasty jerkoffs have done all this.

Perhaps the good guys should be taking some of those symbols back, instead of rejecting them off hand because some bad guys used them before. There might have been plenty of good guys that used that symbol before the bad guys got ahold of it. Maybe it's really a good symbol, and that's why the bad guys took it, to steal the good guys' power by owning and perverting their symbols. Perhaps the symbol itself is simply a neutral symbol of power, usable as a focal point by whomever chooses to use it.

I tend to a thought form analysis of it. If thoughts have power(form), then the thought form energy invested in a symbol might tend to qualify its nature. Nevertheless, transient thought form investors don't necessarily define a symbol completely. By that theory, the sum total of thought energy invested in a symbol should also have a major qualifying influence. That nature might be a good one, even if bad guys are using it right now.

Perhaps none of that really even matters, and it is just whatever anyone wants to believe that defines their subjective experience with it. Regardless, symbols can be powerful influences, whether by some emanation or entanglement, or simply a mechanism to provide a powerful subjective experience. Some religions have powerful prohibitions of iconic symbology of any sort, while in other faiths it features very prominently in their practice.

I think how much power each individual decides to give symbols within their mind figures into the equation as well. That they may influence some very strongly does not mean that they influence all very strongly.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Covidiots.

2020: The woman in the foreground is sane, the woman in the background is insane.

Depressing AF clip

The maskholes are beyond awful. If these folks just walked away life goes on. But the incessant need for the crabs in the bucket to take some CCP-NWO moral high ground based on teeeveee is just depressing. If you are scared, stay home, if you are masked, STFU and move along.

What really sucks is this woman is right, and she made no dent, none. I'm thinking of making buttons with something akin to "Fear Is a 99.98% Survival Rate" to wear around the fearful and insecure.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Thermobaric weapons do that, but that’s not what happened here.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist and others.

The 11/6 Domino is a Whitehouse Christmas Ornament. Shown on an Inside Edition special on the First Lady.

It is at 0.17.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Honestly, I find most ancient mythology and symbolism disturbing. It's primitive.

I want nothing to do with it.

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386 >>

join